Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #102

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok what about george being ex LE and he should know better.. I would think to get mixed up with this even under stress.. maybe he knows of them from some sort of security he did for them or something.. looks like they would be more careful with that like other stuff they have been careful with..

I'm not one to be partial to the family so much, but in this instance I will. You have a family that's in crisis, with a granddaughter missing and someone is willing to help you when you're panicked, can't get information from your daughter, and everybody is in a tailspin and you don't know where to look. I think that's enough to make anybody less critical about such help that's in the situation as I describe it.

How do we know for sure? maybe they are SAYING it was out of nowhere and offered,when maybe it's one huge conspiracy cooked up by Mateo!...

or not.
but seriously, where was the proof this was out of the goodness of NLHF's hearts again? I honestly missed that.:waitasec:

A conspiracy to do what? for what?
What's the goal of the conspiracy?

Thanks for taking the time to look into this. I don't know if there is a connection either, but I'm trying to do something to stop the boredom of waiting for LE to give us proof, and speculation from not having that proof yet.

It's all mind boggling. I try to think of the proof and all we really have is that there is a missing child and her mother is in jail.

We still have nothing with DNA and LE isn't wanting to let that cat outta the bag yet.............for some reason.

I totally agree. It is all mind boggling and definitely unsettling to think that there is possibly a connection with the sex industry and this investigation. I am sure that with the six degrees of separation theory, there are plenty of ties but to be really almost directly tied into the investigation, just throws you for a loop. There is so much speculation thus far in this case that it's hard not to try and find answers ourselves. I would definitely pass what you found out onto LE. They can have the toll free number traced to see if there is a connection there as far as who 'leased?' the line when and if there is indeed a connection.

I will say this - it is interesting that the owner of that phone sex website is in FL of all places that he could live, kwim? It could be a simple answer of the toll free numbers frequently given out to FL businesses but interesting on the surface..........

just to clarify on this topic...

kid foundation provided 25k and the roving billboards

exotic rentals fronted 200k

never lose hope did first shirts and the phone banks

NLHF has also put Caylee up on their website as their poster child and are still announcing that Caylee went missing on June 9.

NLHF has also put Caylee up on their website as their poster child and are still announcing that Caylee went missing on June 9.

Well you can't fault them for the date, the family, OCSO, and everywhere else with a flier has the 9th. Apparently the first fact matters the least.

Hmmmm, not a good impression for public opinion of them when they can't even get the date right.

what is a exotic rental anyway???

I'm not one to be partial to the family so much, but in this instance I will. You have a family that's in crisis, with a granddaughter missing and someone is willing to help you when you're panicked, can't get information from your daughter, and everybody is in a tailspin and you don't know where to look. I think that's enough to make anybody less critical about such help that's in the situation as I describe it.

I agree BUT........

if the family had contacted the well known & reputable missing children organization as soon as they found out Caylee was missing, they wouldn't be stuck with what might be questionable &/or possibly shady characters.

They would have had 'experts' helping them every step of the way.

Anyway.... THAT'S what you do if a child is MISSING.

A conspiracy to do what? for what?
What's the goal of the conspiracy?

Seriously???

ok...got it- discussing an odd situation with any attempt at humor is frowned on here. Thanks for the tip, I'll go back to lurking.

Well you can't fault them for the date, the family, OCSO, and everywhere else with a flier has the 9th. Apparently the first fact matters the least.

Oh no, I wasn't meaning to sound like I was faulting them for it. It just appears to me that they aren't keeping up with their site, which is poorly done, IMO.

No, we do not have any facts, except a little girl is missing.
Considering this, we should all be .............. jailed, LWOP.
:crazy:

Selmaclue, do you really believe that we have no facts, except for a little missing girl?
Are you implying that Casey is being held unjustly when you say then that we should all be in jail?
What do you think is going on here?

I agree BUT........

if the family had contacted the well known & reputable missing children organization as soon as they found out Caylee was missing, they wouldn't be stuck with what might be questionable &/or possibly shady characters.

They would have had 'experts' helping them every step of the way.

Anyway.... THAT'S what you do if a child is MISSING.

ty LI MOM ,, I am not a good one for words . but you said it perfect.. still no contact to get expert help from the family of Caylee. just sad so very sad..

Hey all,

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong topic/place. I saw a truck that said "Calhoun Satellite Services" in front of the Anthony's house (they are still there). Anyone know who/what this is?? I tried google but really couldn't tell...

Thanks!

Hey all,

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong topic/place. I saw a truck that said "Calhoun Satellite Services" in front of the Anthony's house (they are still there). Anyone know who/what this is?? I tried google but really couldn't tell...

Thanks!

It is an uplink for a news feed, fox etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow