Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #102

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks...I've seen MANY trucks etc out there, just never that one before. I was wondering if it had anything to do with her house arrest...guess not!

I REALLY hope she is not staying at the Anthony's. That would be the last place she should be. I guess I have to prep for the media frenzy and the storm.

If your one of her neighbors I feel for you.It must be very disrupting...and be safe in the storm...

Anyone else notice that www.helpfindcaylee.com is down?

I am hoping that Lee just took the page down to update it, and it isn't that there is no longer a reason to have the Caylee page.

Ugh. This whole situation is one great big hairy bowl of SUCK!!!

:banghead:

I soooooooooooo agree..

ROFLMAO - sorry this is completely O/T but this guy went down to Ft. Laud beach to do some "kite surfing" LOL - seems the wind took him (and his kite) blew him clear across
A1A and right into a building. As Jeff Foxworthy would say "here's your sign"!

Selmaclue, do you really believe that we have no facts, except for a little missing girl?
Are you implying that Casey is being held unjustly when you say then that we should all be in jail?
What do you think is going on here?

Maybe SC has a loved one that is incarcerated.:waitasec:??

ROFLMAO - sorry this is completely O/T but this guy went down to Ft. Laud beach to do some "kite surfing" LOL - seems the wind took him (and his kite) blew him clear across
A1A and right into a building. As Jeff Foxworthy would say "here's your sign"!

A definite contender for the Darwin awards!:crazy:

Anyone else notice that www.helpfindcaylee.com is down?

I am hoping that Lee just took the page down to update it, and it isn't that there is no longer a reason to have the Caylee page.

Ugh. This whole situation is one great big hairy bowl of SUCK!!!

:banghead:

I thought I was having puter problems when I went to the site. Hummm, I wonder what is going on now!!!!

You know, one thing that's been bothering me (and I don't think it actually belongs on the car thread, but I suppose it's related somewhat): *why* did Casey get in the car with her mother on July 15th when she came after her at Tony's? She was this headstrong person, doing what she wanted, living the good life and avoiding responsibility; what could her mother have said or done to force her to come with her?

If it was the threat of arrest, then I'd think she'd have run when she realized that it was a reality regardless, not just docilely stayed put through the 911 calls. I would write it off simply as the fact that she didn't have any wheels, but there are so many options: pretending she wasn't at the house when her mother came; taking a cab; calling someone for a ride - any way to get away from her mother and continue to avoid facing this.

Why would the lies "sort of" stop at that point, long enough for LE to get directly involved, only to pick up later? Has this part of the puzzle been picked apart somewhere yet? Any theories?

i cant think of the last time i saw a BIGGER FREAKING CIRCUS

than the people involved in this case

one of the most sickening things of all time

mother telling lies like there is no tomorrow

grandparents changing stories left and right

people posting bond so they can write a book or tv show

:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

and yet, the cops seem to be calm as cucumbers... i take this as a good sign.

Thanks...I've seen MANY trucks etc out there, just never that one before. I was wondering if it had anything to do with her house arrest...guess not!

I REALLY hope she is not staying at the Anthony's. That would be the last place she should be. I guess I have to prep for the media frenzy and the storm.

Are you close enough to let us know when the media storm hits??

Are you close enough to let us know when the media storm hits??
That just made me think - with this storm working its way up there - the media are going to have to take down those uplinks - can't have 'em up in this wind - maybe that's when they are planning to move her into the house!?!?!? Guess that's going to depend on how bad the storm is when it gets up there.

It's almost a replay of OJ...

in the clip absolut put out there of LP at airport.. I noticed ppl with video cams helping him with his bags. other than the rob dick guy on tv. a asian lady and black guy getting and helping him with bags.. wonder if they are from the ng show.???

I so hope you are right. Yes, I am one of those people that thinks Casey Anthony is responsible for whatever happened to her child. I think that everyone involved is just in it for a buck.

You know, one thing that's been bothering me (and I don't think it actually belongs on the car thread, but I suppose it's related somewhat): *why* did Casey get in the car with her mother on July 15th when she came after her at Tony's? She was this headstrong person, doing what she wanted, living the good life and avoiding responsibility; what could her mother have said or done to force her to come with her? <snipped>

I have often wondered that. She wasn't giving up and saying ok I'm busted. She told her Mom to go ahead and call the cops. I just don't get it.

ABSOLUTELY... Robot, I dub you poster O' the day...:gold_crown:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

just a little bit from the afore mentioned article.....Padilla stated that he plans to bale out the POI tuesday because of some home confinement issues.......

ETA...eastside...I would think the truck would be related to working out the kinks of the home confinement issues. Do you live really close?

I live 1.2 miles away. It's a neighborhood were I use to walk 3x's a week. I stopped going down there, I didn't want to appear on the news even by accident, plus I feel sick when I go down that street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties