Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #102

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
but I thought I read on WS that fusion put up the reward. or owners of fusion.. am I or it wrong.??

Quote:
Originally Posted by absolut
Ferrari, Lamborghini that kind of thing.

http://www.skyviewexoticcars.com/

You would think that with all the organizations known for their help and involvement one that has a pending 501c would not be your first choice. The could have called Klass, Laura, Lunsford, Sund, I could go on. You might want to have someone look into who is aligning themselves with your granddaughter.

Yes, most especially when you are soliciting public donations on your own without a 501 c 3 that "will be used in the search for Caylee" and promote the alternative of gift cards.

All I'll say is is my husband tried to take to the road with a billboard looking for our Granddaughter knowing what is known I would bet him with wet bamboo sticks,and I have them in my yard.

No apology necessary-LOL. And by the way:Welcome-12-june::Banane19:

With all the threads and all the topics it's very hard to keep up. I know I can't!

AMEN! Well I appreciate the welcome... I feel so bad about this story.. I have since been consumed like alot of others! I can't get any work done! I work at home and you should see me now- I have 18 windows open! Thanks again for the welcome.. There are some great sleuthers here!

Yes, most especially when you are soliciting public donations on your own without a 501 c 3 that "will be used in the search for Caylee" and promote the alternative of gift cards.

Key Word being Search..

ss they are pathetic in their searches .. (family)

:laugh:

Originally Posted by SelmaClue
No, we do not have any facts, except a little girl is missing.
Considering this, we should all be .............. jailed, LWOP.
:crazy:

Selmaclue, do you really believe that we have no facts, except for a little missing girl?
Are you implying that Casey is being held unjustly when you say then that we should all be in jail?
What do you think is going on here?

:clap:

All I'll say is is my husband tried to take to the road with a billboard looking for our Granddaughter knowing what is known I would bet him with wet bamboo sticks,and I have them in my yard.

I'll let you borrow my shovel to dig the bamboo up!

you hit that nail on the freaking head blink! exactly why they need outed to LE. Perhaps that company can get thrown in the tank too...it would save my little ole granny in florida from getting scammed by them sometime down the road anyhoo!~

Hey all,

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong topic/place. I saw a truck that said "Calhoun Satellite Services" in front of the Anthony's house (they are still there). Anyone know who/what this is?? I tried google but really couldn't tell...

Thanks!

Probably for the monitoring bracelet. It sounds like you drove by. Were there a ton of media there?

ETA: I saw the other responses that makes more sense than mine! lol.

Probably for the monitoring bracelet. It sounds like you drove by. Were there a ton of media there?

Shepard Smith 7:00 Yes

So I was just reading over on the "Pontiac" thread and I had a crazy thought. What if Caylee was wrapped up in the trunk when George brought it home and he was the one who set Caylee's body down in the backyard, several places, trying to find somewhere to hide it for awhile? What if Caylee's body was actually in the backyard the night the police first came and then he moved it the next day? Or he could have moved it while Cindy was out driving around with Casey that first night. There is no way Cindy knew when she called the cops, but I am sure that she found out soon after they left on their goose chase with Casey. Just a possibility that would explain why George looks like he is one fry short of a happy meal and why he is overcompensating with the billboard.

Thanks...I've seen MANY trucks etc out there, just never that one before. I was wondering if it had anything to do with her house arrest...guess not!

I REALLY hope she is not staying at the Anthony's. That would be the last place she should be. I guess I have to prep for the media frenzy and the storm.

LOL The first thing I thought was that it was about the monitoring bracelet also.

Sorry - this is kinda late. Had to run to store and just got back. But, the guy you were talking about earlier - the one that had a Weston address. Well, Weston is down here by me - very affulent suburb west of Ft Lauderdale (Dan Marino used to live there) anyway that area is also a 954 area code - of the infamous area codes that Casey referred to in the phone call with Lee. Just thought I would add that lil tidbit of info.

Anyone else notice that www.helpfindcaylee.com is down?

I am hoping that Lee just took the page down to update it, and it isn't that there is no longer a reason to have the Caylee page.

Ugh. This whole situation is one great big hairy bowl of SUCK!!!

:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member