Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #102

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You haven't offended me! This IS a discussion on this case and there are VERY few who agree that Caylee is out there wandering around with a kidnapper or whatever. Everyone is entitled to their opinions tho.
amen and thank you for that reminder SS. And might I add the way it works best is to politely agree to disagree.

I actually agree with that right, but for me the person I am most interested in protecting has had her rights taken away from her. I am a fan of Hammarabi in kid's cases... Unpopular, maybe, but this child was failed in every way
I agree. Caylee was failed on every level here. There were no checks and balances in this family for anything in regards to Caylee's well being or mental stability. Denying her a father was only the beginning of an almost 3 year existence where she was little more than a trophy child to her mother, a second chance to her grandparents to raise a halfway normal female, and having her be tossed away like an old toy that Casey was tired of playing with. She had no rights. She had no choices. She had no protection from the dysfunction going on in this family.

I do agree about the bail, and think it's a little high based on Casey's charges --- much as it pains me to type it. lol

... t is a total shame for even one innocent person to spend a life in prison for a crime they did not commit. ...

Respectfully snipped.

I agree. That is a tragedy. There are news reports of mostly black men who have been convicted of some horrible crime and spend many years in prison. Then, some attorney gets DNA done on the case and it proves that the person convicted could not have done the crime and they are released ... after all those years of their life are gone. That is a tragedy.

Yep, that also goes along with the telemarketing bit that was discussed. It bothers me that the telemarketing place has opened it's doors for volunteer workers in taking calls for finding Caylee?!
scuse the YELLING LOL...BUT THAT IS BEYOND HINKY MAN! WHEW! Great find tigger!

Even IF Cayle was taken by someone, it is still the mother's duty to try to find their child with all the help they can get...not go out and live it up!!! So even IF Caylee was with kidnappers, wouldn't Casey still want to give all the info to authorities or at least her family????? Even if this was the case, something is still wrong with this picture!!!!!!!!!

and wouldn't the case be, that if one of the holds were that the bm's (wow that annacronym gives me a nurse visual lol) meet with le....and that the bms had INFACT met with le to expidite bonding out, that one of the holds would have been lifted? But the same holds are still in place per OCSD website...so that means they really have not met any of the holds...not just the landline deal. I think this is a Baez plan as well a beautiful ruse of smoke and mirrors.... Get the big boys to town with the media all freaking out...have them stall....

On another note....I bet forensics are not being released to the media because they are going right up to the grand jury. (need to look up the meeting date for that again...brb...but it is coming up soon). In my opinion they have enough forensicaly for a murder indictment. Again imhoo.

Yes, NBM and you are correct on all fronts, you have been away so I want tease you that I posted at length on my thoughts on the Grand Jury involvement Saturday..:blowkiss::blowkiss:
Nothings in process, shocking

Which kind? Sausage or Pepperoni?

Now you know she only has three choices. ;)

Decomp. Decomp. Or, Decomp.
Guaranteed to spoil ANYone's appetite.

Respectfully snipped.

I agree. That is a tragedy. There are news reports of mostly black men who have been convicted of some horrible crime and spend many years in prison. Then, some attorney gets DNA done on the case and it proves that the person convicted could not have done the crime and they are released ... after all those years of their life are gone. That is a tragedy.
Exactly and because she is a pretty white girl Padillo is breaking his neck to get her.......I just hope he listened to that first call from jail to her mother, brother and friend in that call Casey demeanor tells exactly who she is.....
3JMHO

I agree. Caylee was failed on every level here. There were no checks and balances in this family for anything in regards to Caylee's well being or mental stability. Denying her a father was only the beginning of an almost 3 year existence where she was little more than a trophy child to her mother, a second chance to her grandparents to raise a halfway normal female, and having her be tossed away like an old toy that Casey was tired of playing with. She had no rights. She had no choices. She had no protection from the dysfunction going on in this family.

I agree with you here, and sadly Caylee is STILL being shoved in the background, just like Casey wants it to be.....

HEY CASEY, WHERE IS YOUR DAUGHTER??????? WHY WONT YOU HELP FIND HER?????

I'm just getting home from work and there are 5 threads since I read last night. My goodness!!! Some PLEASE tell me if she got out today!

I do agree about the bail, and think it's a little high based on Casey's charges --- much as it pains me to type it. lol

We have a case close by with felony child neglect and the two "adults" living in the home are both under a 1/2 mil bond. I'm thinking 1/2 mil for felony child neglect might be fair in my book!

Meanwhile, the grandfather of Caylee Marie Anthony has asked hundreds of thousands of people to help find the missing child, using an automatic telephone system that dialed homes in five Central Florida counties.
William Rivera, founder of Never Lose Hope Foundation of Orlando, said he got the idea for the automated plea through his telemarketing firm. More calls are planned for today.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/florida/sfl-orl-0724cayleeanthony,0,1108771.story

This isn't new news but I wanted to put some more tangible evidence in this latest find.

I'm just getting home from work and there are 5 threads since I read last night. My goodness!!! Some PLEASE tell me if she got out today!
Not yet! We are still waiting. I said it could be as long as 72 hours before she gets out on bond, if ever. We shall see. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE