Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #102

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would email it to LE, and forget about Cindy and George. They haven't earned our trust, in my humble opinion.

I so agree with this housemouse.. gotta watch about cindy and george..

http://www.wftv.com/news/17224628/detail.html

(snips)
Sacramento bounty hunter Leonard Padilla calls himself a media *advertiser censored*, and says coming to Orlando could be a win-win situation. In addition to getting national media exposure, he says he might even be able learn Caylee Anthony’s whereabouts.

Padilla admits he's had IRS troubles over hundreds of thousands of dollars. His campaign website says he spent a year in federal prison over it. Channel 9 asked Padilla what he would do if Casey Anthony said things that would incriminate her in the disappearance of her daughter. "Find the body call the cops don't touch the scene," Padilla replied.
thanks Q! At least he is right upfront and tells it like it is! I like that in a man!

If nothing else it just proves out the strange bedfellows the Anthony's have aligned themselves with in this case.

No, it doesn't prove that.
The Anthonys did not solicit reward money.
These people came out of nowhere and offered it.
:rolleyes:

How do we know for sure? maybe they are SAYING it was out of nowhere and offered,when maybe it's one huge conspiracy cooked up by Mateo!...

or not.
but seriously, where was the proof this was out of the goodness of NLHF's hearts again? I honestly missed that.:waitasec:

You would think that with all the organizations known for their help and involvement one that has a pending 501c would not be your first choice. The could have called Klass, Laura, Lunsford, Sund, I could go on. You might want to have someone look into who is aligning themselves with your granddaughter.

I would too! What if this company APPROACHED George and Cindy....thusly why George was so 'full of hope' that someone was volunteering the bill board, money, etc. Makes me just sick to think that a corrupt organization like that could take advantage of the Anthony's or any family searching for a missing child for that matter

Take advantage of the Anthony's?

ty very much to those who helped me on the addy for the map..

thanks (smiles)

http://www.wftv.com/news/17224628/detail.html

(snips)
Sacramento bounty hunter Leonard Padilla calls himself a media *advertiser censored*, and says coming to Orlando could be a win-win situation. In addition to getting national media exposure, he says he might even be able learn Caylee Anthony’s whereabouts.

Padilla admits he's had IRS troubles over hundreds of thousands of dollars. His campaign website says he spent a year in federal prison over it. Channel 9 asked Padilla what he would do if Casey Anthony said things that would incriminate her in the disappearance of her daughter. "Find the body call the cops don't touch the scene," Padilla replied.
LOL I like him more all the time. At least he seems to be honest and tells it like it is. No one else in this case is doing that!

Bizarre because the NLHF is obviously linked to a credit card scam and phone sex, which is all fine and good, except that it clears up why the Anthony's may not want to publicize the org they are working with directly. Bad press and all. It's just as fascinating as knowing if JG flew or drove to Georgia:rolleyes:

Possibly because they don't have their "not for profit" status established as yet. I would think that IF someone is moving out of state, they would more than likely be driving so that they could move their belongings (and their vehicle) with them. The airlines charge a chunk for extra baggage these days.

So, I did a little more searching on the person who owns the phone sex website and he's located in Weston. He's the same kind of 'hands in many pots' type of guy. I have no idea if he even knows Parrish or not. But interesting to say the least. He runs a few of these phone sex websites and also does stuff with organics which is sooo odd in my eyes, but to each their own. This all seems so far fetched to me now.

what it proves to me is that the Anthony's should be made aware of the background of this company. Despite what anyone thinks of them...they should not be taken advantage of by a company with this type of reputation... Also, the connection to phone sex...and the earlier thread that had possibly discussed a possiblity/theory/whathaveyou of Casey being involved in something like this it certainly begs certain questions imhoo.

Let us not forget what surfaced about Melida Duckett after she was dead. We have still not found Trenton either. What if that connection were to have been made before she ate the shotgun??? Could further investigation/interviewing her on that point looped back to Trenton? I guess we will never know.

But Casey Anthony is still alive and well, her daughter is still missing, and the company that is fronting money and billboards and manpower to locate the child has a possible phone number connection to a phone sex number...with some similar names...etc.. It is worth sleuthing imhoo.

that cryptic dude just reminded me of the other cryptic dude in the natalee holloway case on scared monkeys. He had tons of fun writing these little islandish~poem things to rile people up...

I'm not ruling that out, either.

what it proves to me is that the Anthony's should be made aware of the background of this company. Despite what anyone thinks of them...they should not be taken advantage of by a company with this type of reputation... Also, the connection to phone sex...and the earlier thread that had possibly discussed a possiblity/theory/whathaveyou of Casey being involved in something like this it certainly begs certain questions imhoo.

Let us not forget what surfaced about Melida Duckett after she was dead. We have still not found Trenton either. What if that connection were to have been made before she ate the shotgun??? Could further investigation/interviewing her on that point looped back to Trenton? I guess we will never know.

But Casey Anthony is still alive and well, her daughter is still missing, and the company that is fronting money and billboards and manpower to locate the child has a possible phone number connection to a phone sex number...with some similar names...etc.. It is worth sleuthing imhoo.

Billboards and $25k is from Kidfinders Network.

Take advantage of the Anthony's?
yes. doesn't matter what we think of them (and I myself have many reservations about them). If a corrupt company is taking advantage of them it is plain wrong... they could do it again to another family who has a missing child..... I could just see them charging fees, etc and somehow extorting money and that is just plain wrong imhoo...doesn't matter who they do it to.

I say again... check out the full Moon/partial eclipse chart. The Sun is a yellow circle with a dot, the moon is a light blue crescent.

Notice Neptune right near the Moon (looks like a trident).

Lot of gorilla dust/fraud/deception/con games going on here, and these will probably confuse us all for the next few months.

Please know that the Mars/Pluto square totally relates to Casey, Caylee, and whatever happened to her.

TransitsofAug162008.jpg
[/QUOTE]

So, I did a little more searching on the person who owns the phone sex website and he's located in Weston. He's the same kind of 'hands in many pots' type of guy. I have no idea if he even knows Parrish or not. But interesting to say the least. He runs a few of these phone sex websites and also does stuff with organics which is sooo odd in my eyes, but to each their own. This all seems so far fetched to me now.

well mommy what I have heard about the big drug ppl are they don't touch the stuff and watch what they eat and put in their bodies .. its just the money they want.. big bucks and prob most of it goes the same for sex ppl.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marie Rowe