Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #103

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously Searching gave Padilla a link to look at regarding a witness and that is what Padilla was referring to. trouble is the link is invalid now. So it must have been pulled. But I don;t think it had anything to do with ZG which is why I was confused about mydailyopinions post.
I thought that was the Reann thread- no?

the grand jury meets late this month. LE could well be holding forensics until they meet for a murder indictment. She can bond out now. If she happens to be indicted by the grand jury I believe her bond can be reset. The coming weeks will tell.

so are you saying in florida they have the same ppl for a gj? don't call ppl in .. they have a regular gj set up and meet once a month?

the grand jury meets late this month. LE could well be holding forensics until they meet for a murder indictment. She can bond out now. If she happens to be indicted by the grand jury I believe her bond can be reset. The coming weeks will tell.

They are sitting currently and can be convened quickly for special cases, however, I do not believe LE would hold any solid forensics for a GJ and risk her bonding out without a reason. Personally, Im sticking to she's staying at the ChezSlammer..

She posted on or about august 11th...about a possible theory that Jesse's family could have taken the child. she also posted in august about a dream she had of Caylee floating dead in water. It is just plain hinky and again, I am glad mods are reviewing when she posted her sighting and what she posted before that.

She also stated in her posts that she came here to find answers to questions such as if anyone had a picture or Jesse's mother or if Jesse had a niece. After reading all of her posts I did not find one question to that effect.

Anyone with credible info will not withold it based on scrutiny from a forum in my opinion. They will go to LE and report it or call the tip line.

Staying neutral.. however I was on that thread with her and yes she did ask if Jesse had a neice and if anyone had a pic of DG-Jesse's mom.

Neice question post 42 on JG thread

so are you saying in florida they have the same ppl for a gj? don't call ppl in .. they have a regular gj set up and meet once a month?
I have to dig back thru to find the date...they meet sometime in late august. I am not sure as to the assignation of members. Sorry... I will google a bit and see if I can find that out. From what I read today thru digging around, a circuit gj.

Yes that was confirmed last night. The way her information is being treated it is no wonder she waited this long to say anything about a possible sighting.

Some degree of skepticism and curiosity should be expected here. I can't blame people for questioning the validity of her posts because the presentation does strike me as being fairly sketchy. If people have information and want to present it, fine. If people have information, and want to keep it to themselves, I'm cool with that as well.

But if you go into a thread and dangle something that's destined to spark interest, and then steer away from complete sentences when pressed, talk about how you can't say anything because you don't know who to trust ...and mention how you've "been trying to, hint hint hint, keep that name out there" (when your past post history seems to indicate otherwise), you shouldn't expect to be greeted with an oompa band and a ticker tape parade. IMO.

Then I doubt that it has anything to do with this case, unless George lied in the original police report. I think he reported a 2 allon and a 2 and 1/2 gallon can missing??? If i am wrong tell me, I can't find the initial police report on the shed. Sorry. Fried tonight.

The police report does not specify size of cans just $$$ amount

ok say LE has proof there was a deceased person in your trunk/house whatever, but they can't prove who it is b/c of lack of dna and they cannot prove you killed them. what can they charge you with?

They are sitting currently and can be convened quickly for special cases, however, I do not believe LE would hold any solid forensics for a GJ and risk her bonding out without a reason. Personally, Im sticking to she's staying at the ChezSlammer..
blink, you don't think mister p can get her out? Also...someone needs to send him a toothpick boquet...we could send him some flavored ones LOL.

I have to dig back thru to find the date...they meet sometime in late august. I am not sure as to the assignation of members. Sorry... I will google a bit and see if I can find that out. From what I read today thru digging around, a circuit gj.

nah thats ok answered it fine.. like in Illinois they pick ppl like a jury.. just normal peers .. every state is dif i guess..

ty

yes, but the cans would need to be larger than 2 gallons to equal up to 50.00 theft. That's even including the cost of the cans in the 50.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor