Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #103

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody else have issues with Casey just unilaterally cutting Caylee's father out of Caylee's life? I do. :furious::furious::furious:

Daddys are as important as Mommies in my book.

If she did that I would have a problem with it but we don't know that is a fact. She may not know who the father is. The father may be the one that cut Casey and Caylee out of his life. We just don't know the true facts.

I don't believe so -- mainly becsue I believe it was an accident also. The problem is -- it was the type of accident where Casey was afraid to call 911. Such as -- Casey is on the computer, etc -- and isn't watching her daughter like she should be -- Caylee wanders outside into the pool -- Casey finds her much later -- and knows she is going to blamed.

I agree. Do you remember who she called first in her "flurry of calls"? Mom the nurse or dad the Cop? I can go look but thought you might remember.

yes, but the cans would need to be larger than 2 gallons to equal up to 50.00 theft. That's even including the cost of the cans in the 50.00

this could be a min. of what you can claim.. maybe can't go lower ..

Sorry Blink - didn't mean to duplicate - btw do you know if that movie was based on a real case?

I believe so, although I dont think that they referenced anything specific other than "based on a true story.." I remember it vividly as it was ont of those up half the night disussing "what I would have done" with DH

I think it was mentioned earlier that in addition to the lock itself being broken, the actual locking mechanism that is on the shed (the metal brackets or parts the lock is attached to) was broken as well, causing the amount to be that high.

I don't believe so -- mainly becsue I believe it was an accident also. The problem is -- it was the type of accident where Casey was afraid to call 911. Such as -- Casey is on the computer, etc -- and isn't watching her daughter like she should be -- Caylee wanders outside into the pool -- Casey finds her much later -- and knows she is going to blamed.

Hmmm...911 or bury the child? gee, that's a toss up! I would be more scared of my child dying than of getting in trouble. Even if it were obvious that he/she was well beyond saving, I don't think that would quite register and I would still just want help to come. However I can see your point, Casey would probably just be worried about herself. I hope the mother of the year nominating committee doesn't find out about this!!:doh:

there's no min to report a robbery, esp since it would have beeen trespassing and breaking and entering.
criminal trespass..whatever

SO - this might be old for some of you folks - maybe you can let me know if it has been elsewhere discussed.

This is a myspace to someone called Allie in Ga. from Jesse back in Jan.

Jan 19 2008 6:41 AM

Ok, so as much as I want to come up next weekend with Di, alas I cannot. However, next time he does, and gives me some notice I will come up. I will even bring the brother for a campus visit. Got to meet the brother...he is classic. Oh and please talk to Di about "Clueless"...we might need to plan an intervention

Does anyone know who Di is?

Could "Clueless" be Casey?

If she did that I would have a problem with it but we don't know that is a fact. She may not know who the father is. The father may be the one that cut Casey and Caylee out of his life. We just don't know the true facts.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought it was the law now that at time of birth in a hospital that mother had to list the known or putative father.

I believe so, although I dont think that they referenced anything specific other than "based on a true story.." I remember it vividly as it was ont of those up half the night disussing "what I would have done" with DH
Thankx - I kinda remember seeing Ben Affleck on a talk show and he said the story had really "touched" him. Yea, it blew me away as well.

What I don't get about George reported the gas cans - he couldn't claim it on his homeowner's - well he could have but WHY? And then right after arresting Casey, OCSO puts the report up on Casey's page - like they were saying it had something to do with all of it. And then George spinning this whole new story on Greta - WAY TOO MUCH GAS CANS for me.

"Does anyone know who Di is?

Could "Clueless" be Casey?[/QUOTE]snipped

I have no idea, I am no good at decoding.

If she didn't know which one of her contacts was the father she could have named all of them and had DNA tests done on all of them when the child was a few months old. The right to a father was Caylee's right; not Casey's right.

I agree. Do you remember who she called first in her "flurry of calls"? Mom the nurse or dad the Cop? I can go look but thought you might remember.

"According to the leaked records, Casey made six calls to her parents on the afternoon of June 16, with the first call at 3:03pm to her father's cell phone and the last of the six made to her mom's cell phone at 4:24. During that time she also tried her mother at work and called her ex-fiancé, Jesse Grund."

My guess is that something happened to Caylee in the early afternoon on June 16th -- and Casey waited a few hours to get a story together.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17180007/detail.html

there's no min to report a robbery, esp since it would have beeen trespassing and breaking and entering.
criminal trespass..whatever

ok ty was just a thought.. now that can be ruled out ..

Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought it was the law now that at time of birth in a hospital that mother had to list the known or putative father.
We should ask Rielle Hunter about that.

State law in some states

"According to the leaked records, Casey made six calls to her parents on the afternoon of June 16, with the first call at 3:03pm to her father's cell phone and the last of the six made to her mom's cell phone at 4:24. During that time she also tried her mother at work and called her ex-fiancé, Jesse Grund."

My guess is that something happened to Caylee in the early afternoon on June 16th -- and Casey waited a few hours to get a story together.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17180007/detail.html

I agree, I posted a similar theory the other day. Could the fact that she called dad the cop first mean there was no point to call mom the nurse? Hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487