Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #103

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so sounds like bh won't be able to question casey like he would of hoped to.. he should just get out of whirlwinds now and help someone who is willing to help him find a child.. trenton duckets dad would help him im sure .. to help find trenton ... this just makes me so mad ..

You cannot conduct a "personal investigation" outside of the police when your basing your research in lies.

They might as well be searching for the Loch Ness Monster.

Yep and when there is money involved you would have thought Casey would have jumped at it. Plus I agree every child has a right to know his/her father. I don't know about the laws in FL and BC - both my kids had daddy right there in the delivery room so questions like that never came up - lol.

i no in indiana you can (this pretains to unmarried ppl) put any one on the birthcertificate and they have to sign it but if u go to court for child support the claimed father can request a dna test or waive that, but if the father were to get killed then u would have to request a dna test in order to recieve soical security benefits for the child...unless u go to court and have it document he is the legal father

I wouldn't think that gas can was one that belonged to the Anthony's, it was fairly faded (Anthony's looked to keep their belongings well taken care of, stored inside). It looked more like one that would be stored in back of a pickup or some such for 3wheelers, motorcycles etc. jmo.

The underwear are size 6, that's too big for Casey. Womens underwear (us women know) aren't = to pant size. LOL if you wear size 7/8 pants and buy size 8 underwear they will be bagging off of ya!

Casey wore what looked like mostly size 4 pants...6 underwear would swallow her.

Its been raining hard here all day - not much wind until now and even now it isn't that bad - don't like seeing blue flashes. Can't do without internet!!!! lol I won't survive.

Those new panty photos aren't fakes.

They're on josephjordan's site and are dated one day later than the earlier backpack/clothing photos.

They must have been found during a search yesterday and may or may not be related to Caylee's disappearance.

http://www.josephsjordan.com/caylee/

Honestly, if you didn't take the pics, you can't say for certain....and really it doesn't matter, they have already said they are not related to the case.

i no in indiana you can (this pretains to unmarried ppl) put any one on the birthcertificate and they have to sign it but if u go to court for child support the claimed father can request a dna test or waive that, but if the father were to get killed then u would have to request a dna test in order to recieve soical security benefits for the child...unless u go to court and have it document he is the legal father

Could it be that she had no idea who the father actually was? Why didn't her family press her on this at the time anyhow?

If I would have been her mom or dad -- it would have been one of the first questions I asked.

Could it be that she had no idea who the father actually was? Why didn't her family press her on this at the time anyhow?

If I would have been her mom or dad -- it would have been one of the first questions I asked.

that i dont know but any thing is possible with that girl

But if they did ask and she didn't know or didn't want to tell, she wouldn't have. She is obviously very good at not talking.

Honestly, if you didn't take the pics, you can't say for certain....and really it doesn't matter, they have already said they are not related to the case.
You are aware that josephjordan is one of our posters, right? He's the one who did the location triangulation google map on an earlier thread.

You are aware that josephjordan is one of our posters, right? He's the one who did the location triangulation google map on an earlier thread.

How far is the park from her house? She seemed to never have gas in her vehicle -- so we're probably talking about a very small search area.

Oh nooooooooooooooo - O/T but we are finally starting to get some real effects of this storm here - the sky is lighting up blue all over the place - that means transformers are going - nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I can't loose internet - I'll be lost!!!!!!
stay safe swag!

We are all going to have to form a support group if ever this case comes to a close...what are we going to do without each other? Heck, some of us may have no one else in their lives LEFT (I feel like I've totally neglected my family for this past month - this case has obsessesed me!)

So, just identity everyone she had sex with 40 or so weeks before the baby's birth. They are just possible fathers. Skip the moral issues; the idea is to identify Caylee's father.

Sorry if this has been mentioned but i dont recall it was, but has LE mentioned what the gas guage was on, i no casey told her parents that the sensor was broke but they also said a friend took it in to get it fixed. but LE could drop the tank or find another way to see if the car had gas or acutally ran out.??????

No, but even if they had pictures of Casey WEARING the panties in Blanchard Park, I still wouldn't see the relevance to Caylee..sorry

We are all going to have to form a support group if ever this case comes to a close...what are we going to do without each other? Heck, some of us may have no one else in their lives LEFT (I feel like I've totally neglected my family for this past month - this case has obsessesed me!)
And please don't let this one be another Trenton Duckett. The moms are both a lot alike... This case gives me bad vibes that way for some reason. Anyhow....goodnight everyone and stay safe all of our florida peeps!

That is one thing that has never sat well with me. The father should have been outed and we have gotten so many different stories from all of them. But I guess it's just one more piece that shows how Casey controlled that household and how the GPs enabled her to do just that.

. The whole situation is a nightmare and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I created some of this myself just like the Anthony's did. I stepped up to the plate and volunteered to take this child and raise him as my own. I did it to save the "daughter" I love from prison. I did it to give this baby a stable life with people who love him and to save his life. I did it for family...because that's all I really have.
I know, I know :too much info: sowwy

A Psychologist friend of mine told me this: There is no such thing as a right decision, you make a decision and then you make it right.

This child is so lucky to have you in his life. One day he will thank you for keeping him safe, and giving him a chance in life. His potential is limitless under your care.

Oh nooooooooooooooo - O/T but we are finally starting to get some real effects of this storm here - the sky is lighting up blue all over the place - that means transformers are going - nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I can't loose internet - I'll be lost!!!!!!

SWAG are you still with us? Worried about you. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member