Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #103

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the financial situation in that household you would have thought that GPs would have wanted a father listed on BC as well as pursued in order to get a child support order and a guaranteed income for Caylee's benefit and needs. If Casey had been my child in that situation - I know hubby and I would have made sure that happened.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought it was the law now that at time of birth in a hospital that mother had to list the known or putative father.

Well if you are not sure can you list say three different people ? I don't think a father is listed until paternity tests are done and then the father is put on the birth certificate.

I agree, I posted a similar theory the other day. Could the fact that she called dad the cop first mean there was no point to call mom the nurse? Hmmmm

Well I think it's telling that she didn't call her brother. She probably knew better.

The same thing seems to be happening now.

With the financial situation in that household you would have thought that GPs would have wanted a father listed on BC as well as pursued in order to get a child support order and a guaranteed income for Caylee's benefit and needs. If Casey had been my child in that situation - I know hubby and I would have made sure that happened.

Exactly! Both parents have an obligation to provide financial support for a child they create. Caylee had the right to financial support from both of her parents. The grandparents had no financial obligation. Further, the child had a right to get to know her father. With a mother like Casey, Caylee needed her Dad to balance things.

Does anyone know if Padilla can change his mind about the bond after he gets her out?

He obviously is going to go a wild goose chase over the next weeks, and will eventually realize he's been "duped" -- can he send her back to jail or is he basically on the hook for this no matter what?

If Casey thought the father was JG and the DNA tests showed it wasn't him, then Casey should have continued to work with the local child support unit to name the other alternatives and have them DNA tested.

Well I think it's telling that she didn't call her brother. She probably knew better.

I think she knows Lee is too smart for her BS. He called her out on the phone, he wants answerrs, he pressed her to write down something, anything they could use as leads....also she didn't admit Caylee was "missing" until Lee showed up and started grilling her. I think if anybody can get something out of her it will be him, and she knows it.

did u see lee on ng tonight with the bhunter? he corrected bh about nothing being said negative .... would be easy to over look but I caught it.. so I feel lee has same outlook as his parents.. Caylee is alive and don't go no where else with it. jmo

Yes, we have a lot of homeless people living in the woods around here.

So then the bags of clothes and even the gas can are not unusual items to find in that park. They could belong to anyone of the homeless living there.

Does anyone know if Padilla can change his mind about the bond after he gets her out?

He obviously is going to go a wild goose chase over the next weeks, and will eventually realize he's been "duped" -- can he send her back to jail or is he basically on the hook for this no matter what?

Since Casey never paid the 10% of bail to the bondsman as a fee, the bond is a gratuity and not contractual. Therefore, the Bondsman may revoke the bond and take her back to jail at any time he wants.

If Casey thought the father was JG and the DNA tests showed it wasn't him, then Casey should have continued to work with the local child support unit to name the other alternatives and have them DNA tested.
Yep and when there is money involved you would have thought Casey would have jumped at it. Plus I agree every child has a right to know his/her father. I don't know about the laws in FL and BC - both my kids had daddy right there in the delivery room so questions like that never came up - lol.

did u see lee on ng tonight with the bhunter? he corrected bh about nothing being said negative .... would be easy to over look but I caught it.. so I feel lee has same outlook as his parents.. Caylee is alive and don't go no where else with it. jmo

I saw the same thing. It was when Padilla mentioned about Casey dropping Caylee off and the baby being kidnapped.

I believe all of the family members are aboard the S.S. Casey and might possibly go down with the ship.

Oh nooooooooooooooo - O/T but we are finally starting to get some real effects of this storm here - the sky is lighting up blue all over the place - that means transformers are going - nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I can't loose internet - I'll be lost!!!!!!

I saw the same thing. It was when Padilla mentioned about Casey dropping Caylee off and the baby being kidnapped.

I believe all of the family members are aboard the S.S. Casey and might possibly go down with the ship.

so sounds like bh won't be able to question casey like he would of hoped to.. he should just get out of whirlwinds now and help someone who is willing to help him find a child.. trenton duckets dad would help him im sure .. to help find trenton ... this just makes me so mad ..

I think the panty pics are fake. They were not part of the original photos released by the press, and wind up on this "scared monkeys" site? Those panty pics were fabricated today, IMO.
Those new panty photos aren't fakes.

They're on josephjordan's site and are dated one day later than the earlier backpack/clothing photos.

They must have been found during a search yesterday and may or may not be related to Caylee's disappearance.

http://www.josephsjordan.com/caylee/

Oh nooooooooooooooo - O/T but we are finally starting to get some real effects of this storm here - the sky is lighting up blue all over the place - that means transformers are going - nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I can't loose internet - I'll be lost!!!!!!

be safe swag and all in florida.. prayers are with u all ..

I did without for 2 1/2 weeks in a ice storm .. i went nuts.. listened to scanner .. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487