Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #103

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the panty pics are fake. They were not part of the original photos released by the press, and wind up on this "scared monkeys" site? Those panty pics were fabricated today, IMO.

They could be fake but here is the link to the guys site who got the pics. He is a WS member and has been organizing searches in the area. They found items in Park on 2 different occasions. Website has pics and links to news stories about pics.

http://www.josephsjordan.com/caylee/

She posted on or about august 11th...about a possible theory that Jesse's family could have taken the child. she also posted in august about a dream she had of Caylee floating dead in water. It is just plain hinky and again, I am glad mods are reviewing when she posted her sighting and what she posted before that.

She also stated in her posts that she came here to find answers to questions such as if anyone had a picture or Jesse's mother or if Jesse had a niece. After reading all of her posts I did not find one question to that effect.

Anyone with credible info will not withold it based on scrutiny from a forum in my opinion. They will go to LE and report it or call the tip line.
Like the movie run baby run(I think is the name of it)I saw the movie can't remember the name though

They could be fake but here is the link to the guys site who got the pics. He is a WS member and has been organizing searches in the area. They found items in Park on 2 different occasions. Website has pics and links to news stories about pics.

http://www.josephsjordan.com/caylee/

well, if they were found at blanchard park, I have a feeling there is a very thin homeless woman out there going commando right now!

yes, but the cans would need to be larger than 2 gallons to equal up to 50.00 theft. That's even including the cost of the cans in the 50.00

searching for the record . . . I remember seeing $50 cans and $50 gas

ok say LE has proof there was a deceased person in your trunk/house whatever, but they can't prove who it is b/c of lack of dna and they cannot prove you killed them. what can they charge you with?

That's a good question. Even if they have Caylee's DNA in the trunk -- they can't really prove it was murder. Especially with the fact that it was leaked last week that they believe it was an accident.

Like the movie run baby run(I think is the name of it)I saw the movie can't remember the name though
The movie was Gone Baby Gone - my daughter and I talked about it when this case first broke. Interesting plot - but don't think it applies here.

right, George lied to the news (because the 2 2.5 gallon gans couldn't be 50.00 worth of theft, right? Even to go buy 2 cans, fill them still no 50.00 bucks.

Were Cindy and George trying to get Casey thrown in jail so they would be able to take custody? Seems like they were stacking the deck prior or he's lying now.

It was a lie to police or to news, period. imo

Does anybody else have issues with Casey just unilaterally cutting Caylee's father out of Caylee's life? I do. :furious::furious::furious:

Daddys are as important as Mommies in my book.

That's a good question. Even if they have Caylee's DNA in the trunk -- they can't really prove it was murder. Especially with the fact that it was leaked last week that they believe it was an accident.

I think it was "leaked" accidentally on purpose to try and influence Casey to talk, like, it's ok, it was an accident, riiiiiiiiight? you can tell us.....

Does anybody else have issues with Casey just unilaterally cutting Caylee's father out of Caylee's life? I do. :furious::furious::furious:

Daddys are as important as Mommies in my book.
Don't even get me going on that topic. As the mother of 5 sons I hate to see mothers cutting fathers out of the lives of their children.

right, George lied to the news (because the 2 2.5 gallon gans couldn't be 50.00 worth of theft, right? Even to go buy 2 cans, fill them still no 50.00 bucks.

Were Cindy and George trying to get Casey thrown in jail so they would be able to take custody? Seems like they were stacking the deck prior or he's lying now.

It was a lie to police or to news, period. imo

I agree -- somewhere there is a lie!!!

I think it was "leaked" accidentally on purpose to try and influence Casey to talk, like, it's ok, it was an accident, riiiiiiiiight? you can tell us.....

I don't believe so -- mainly becsue I believe it was an accident also. The problem is -- it was the type of accident where Casey was afraid to call 911. Such as -- Casey is on the computer, etc -- and isn't watching her daughter like she should be -- Caylee wanders outside into the pool -- Casey finds her much later -- and knows she is going to blamed.

Item
Involvement
STOLEN*
In Custody?

No
Value $20.00 Description gas cans (2)

Typ
A
Cat
MISCELLANEOUS*
Article
GAS CA

Item
Involvement
STOLEN*
In Custody?
No
Value

$50.00

Description

gas in cans

Typ
A
Cat
MISCELLANEOUS*
Article
GAS
Modus Operandi Method of Entry
BROKE LOCK
Point of Entry
DOOR
Entry Location
FRONT
Premise Type
STORAGE*

Crime Code(

well hmmm...looks like he claimed 70.00...bigger lie. Even to include the lock (it was hasp type lock from Greta show) doesn't get up to the 70.00 range

Don't even get me going on that topic. As the mother of 5 sons I hate to see mothers cutting fathers out of the lives of their children.

I keep wondering, if there had been a Daddy in Caylee's life, maybe this wouldn't have happened at all. :mad::mad::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor