Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #103

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
snipped:
The underwear are size 6, that's too big for Casey. Womens underwear (us women know) aren't = to pant size. LOL if you wear size 7/8 pants and buy size 8 underwear they will be bagging off of ya!

Casey wore what looked like mostly size 4 pants...6 underwear would swallow her.

No. I wear size 0 jeans, and size 5 Hanes underwear. :blushing: (I know, too much information. :rolleyes:)

And please don't let this one be another Trenton Duckett. The moms are both a lot alike... This case gives me bad vibes that way for some reason. Anyhow....goodnight everyone and stay safe all of our florida peeps!

Night. :blowkiss:

Please tell us you are ready and that you didn't spend your "prepping for Fay" time on WS? I, for one, would feel horrible.
No - I'm fine. I'm an old conch. Of course we were ready. This really isn't nuffin but a big old thunder storm. Not like some I've been through. I just wasn't expecting to start seeing transformers going. We'll be fine. Been through worse. thankx for caring. But if you see me just "disappear" you know where I went!!!!!! lol

Agreed. I don't think they are fake, but I still don't see the match up.
Not even close. The pattern here and the pattern of the panties are not even remotely similar.

anniesbirthdayparty8.jpg

We are all going to have to form a support group if ever this case comes to a close...what are we going to do without each other? Heck, some of us may have no one else in their lives LEFT (I feel like I've totally neglected my family for this past month - this case has obsessesed me!)

:balloons: It will be a crowded support group :laughbounce::hourglass::laughbounce:

Could it be that she had no idea who the father actually was? Why didn't her family press her on this at the time anyhow?

If I would have been her mom or dad -- it would have been one of the first questions I asked.

She seems to have lied about so many things recently, I wonder if she didn't lie about the bio dad too.

No - I'm fine. I'm an old conch. Of course we were ready. This really isn't nuffin but a big old thunder storm. Not like some I've been through. I just wasn't expecting to start seeing transformers going. We'll be fine. Been through worse. thankx for caring. But if you see me just "disappear" you know where I went!!!!!! lol

just waitn to hear if my mom and sister have to evactuate but ma has a motorhome so there ready...but stay safe

lovely pic - where did this one come from? That's back when she was a blonde. Think they should use this one for the mother of the year article they are going to print in the papers!!!!! lol

Honestly, if you didn't take the pics, you can't say for certain....and really it doesn't matter, they have already said they are not related to the case.

I have not heard anything which indicated they do not believe they are related to the case. They would have no way to accurately test them this fast.

I believe LE is keeping everything "close to the belt" in this case. I have noticed unlike a lot of other cases, there is very little information being put out by LE except when to do so would benefit the investigation.

I would be willing to bet they have a LOT of information which will not be revealed until someone is arrested. They have interviewed many of Casey's friends, and most of them have been very honest with LE.

I feel if they had even the slightest indication that child was alive, they would be conducting full scale searches all over Orlando.

What bothers me the most is the FBI is on the case and they are not conducting any searches for the child. They handle missing children cases all the time and they have very professional search teams which they are not using in this case.

I have not heard anything which indicated they do not believe they are related to the case. They would have no way to accurately test them this fast.

I believe LE is keeping everything "close to the belt" in this case. I have noticed unlike a lot of other cases, there is very little information being put out by LE except when to do so would benefit the investigation.

I would be willing to bet they have a LOT of information which will not be revealed until someone is arrested. They have interviewed many of Casey's friends, and most of them have been very honest with LE.

I feel if they had even the slightest indication that child was alive, they would be conducting full scale searches all over Orlando.

What bothers me the most is the FBI is on the case and they are not conducting any searches for the child. They handle missing children cases all the time and they have very professional search teams which they are not using in this case.

Ok, if the panties break the case...that's awesome. moving on til that happens....

or wait george drove it home from the impound did he say if he had to put gas in it????? please someone tell me if you no the answer to this...

Does anyone know if Padilla can change his mind about the bond after he gets her out?

He obviously is going to go a wild goose chase over the next weeks, and will eventually realize he's been "duped" -- can he send her back to jail or is he basically on the hook for this no matter what?

He said he's giving himself a week. Go figure.

hmmm..how does this work..it's another mystery! I wear 6-8 pants depending on time of year. I wear 6 hanes undies (hanes rock!) but even when I'm in my fat pants, size 8 undies are too big. I'm confused now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487