Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #103

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the Jesse G. forum is temporarily closed and Renea is gone.

Well, the Jesse G. forum is temporarily closed and Renea is gone.

That makes me feel better. I got an error message and thought I did something wrong! Glad it wasn't just me! I was so concerned I even PMed one of the Mods!

mod chicoliving is reviewing the posts and said they would reopen when deemed ok. Don't know what happened to Renea.

There is no stipulation that a bond must be posted by a family member or friend. It means nothing that an outsider is posting the bond.

I know there is no stipulation, as I stated. It is just odd. When did you hear of this happening recently? I don't remember a time. JMO

Well, I hate to say it, but the excessive media attention has turned this case into a circus. I think the probability of finding Caylee dead or alive is now about zero.

That makes me feel better. I got an error message and thought I did something wrong! Glad it wasn't just me! I was so concerned I even PMed one of the Mods!

Welcome Justmy2cents!! You will find that no question here at WS is considered a stupid question. The members here are very very good about being patient with all. The Mods are too.

Okay, here is my ?? Who is Renea??:waitasec:

mod chicoliving is reviewing the posts and said they would reopen when deemed ok. Don't know what happened to Renea.

I was over their also when the thread was closed. I have to say Renea has my curiosity working overtime.

I would absolutely take casey back in the home if she were released on bond. It would be my hope that I could somehow guide her to do the right thing. If nothing else I would owe it to my grandchild to do whatever possible to get to the truth.
Hopefully my influence would be a positive one. I would not hesitate to take her back in. I would need to look her in the eye and talk to her.

I would do this also.

There is no stipulation that a bond must be posted by a family member or friend. It means nothing that an outsider is posting the bond.

And to me it means something..it means a lot. None of her extended family would aid in the posting of this bond?? No aunts, uncles, grandparents..nobody. Her parents must have had a chunk as they originally thought they could post it. It means something that her family lets her sit!

At least to me!

I was over their also when the thread was closed. I have to say Renea has my curiosity working overtime.

Me too. Renea was a poster on the Jesse thread and she wrote a narrative about speaking with Cindy, Lee, and Jesse.

Welcome Justmy2cents!! You will find that no question here at WS is considered a stupid question. The members here are very very good about being patient with all. The Mods are too.

Okay, here is my ?? Who is Renea??:waitasec:

I dunno about that. I have already seen some snippiness around here and went back into Lurk Town....:chicken:

I dunno about that. I have already seen some snippiness around here and went back into Lurk Town....:chicken:

You'll toughen up with experience. :)
It is really hard to tell if Renea's sighting is significant to this case or not. It certainly has gotten to the point where it is difficult to keep up with the side stories involved. I don't envy the mods' job at this time.

Gibby, I have seen that at times also. There is much to stress about regarding this case. Those involved here get pretty tense, Today was one of those days. Sometimes people let that stress out through their fingers. Just ignore it.
k

You'll toughen up with experience. :)
It is really hard to tell if Renea's sighting is significant to this case or not. It certainly has gotten to the point where it is difficult to keep up with the side stories involved. I don't envy the mods' job at this time.

Well, with the name of softsoul, it helps toughen me up! After lurking for a while, you get to see the who's who in the classroom, and actually the majority are awesome. I went here because in other blogs/forums there were a lot of sharks/rats that would come in and get a rise out of the group. This place seems a lot more moderated, and I praise them for their difficult job!! Like I said last night, I am not in law but medicine and find myself obsessing about this case. I'm neglecting housework!! (gasp!) I think I need a self-help group if they don't crack something soon....:Banane35:

Yes that is what he's saying except he's including that they can claim the reward. How is that possible?
I don't think it is. Wouldn't that amount to a type of ransom in that situation?

Oh my, I hate to hear that. I have been lurking on this site since the Laci case and found it to be the most sensitive and friendly.

Do not stay in Lurky Town for too long. It CAN be friendly here.:blowkiss:

For every disagreement here there is someone out there that agrees. I do tend to read more than post because usually all my thoughts are already posted so I do not bother. I must admit my husband is a little jealous that I spend so much time here on WS in the evening. This case is one that just needs to be solved.

If Caylee was alive and well out there whomever has her could contact an attorney, who would contact LE and arrange for an immunity deal to bring her back happy and healthy. LE does not believe she was kidnapped, this would have to be a friend or someone who thought they were adopting.

A friend or someone who thought they were adopting isn't on the level. No way they cannot know that Casey is saying Caylee was kidnapped. If that were the case why would they need immunity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member