Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #104

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Grabbing the million from Unravel) I will gladly split it with you since I won that fair n square! :)

Aww man, you beat me to it! While I appreciate you generous offer to split your winnings, I'm secretly hoping MD MOMMY has another million laying around (check under the couch cushions. I'll take it in loose change, too!), hahaha.

Some people think I'm nuts because my son knows so much personal info, and am opening him up to harm by providing it :eek:

Exactly.. and Lee grinnin like a jack*ss like that is the most ridiculous statement he'd ever heard. I mean, if you buy Casey's version, that IS what she did RIGHT?? Helloooooooo:bang:

Good morning Tracey. I can't stop laughing after reading that. Some of these people involved in this case are seriously off. LOL

I went back and changed that immediately after I posted it. I agree that was a bit much. :) I apologize, but I do normally call things the way I see them. Not to say that everyone who feels Caylee is alive is from that team/side.

I want to see some FACTS to support the theory that Caylee is alive. Can ANYONE come up with a single fact?!

no body?

There is not one hold on there that they did know about the content of, that's ridiculous. Unexpected my eye... Notice once he posts then LE is informed, let's see..
Actually, when Tony started posting here the other night, we brought up the holds and he said there were not any...so it could be that he really did not know.

If the GJ has been called, then Casey maybe just make one big circle when she takes her first step out of jail.

The GJ is seated vs. convened in Fla, with the availability of being "specially convened" for high profile cases. I believe this is the case, mostly from experience, but also because the judge panel that turned down Baez bail reduction did so without an opinion, that is telling, imo.

Aww man, you beat me to it! While I appreciate you generous offer to split your winnings, I'm secretly hoping MD MOMMY has another million laying around (check under the couch cushions. I'll take it in loose change, too!), hahaha.

Some people think I'm nuts because my son knows so much personal info, and am opening him up to harm by providing it :eek:

Well since I have millions lying around...there is PLENTY for all of you. While I don't think you are nuts lol IMO a child telling their last name outright could be dangerous. BUT I'm so paranoid about someone abducting my child I glue them to me LOL. Again it's just my opinion..and it is your child so it's your right to do what ya like!

I took it as him referring to her leaving the child with someone carelessly... just my take.

Your right Tracey....he never said anything to Lee about drugs...only that she did a dumb thing leaving Caylee like that. Sorry for the confusion. :)

Good morning Tracey. I can't stop laughing after reading that. Some of these people involved in this case are seriously off. LOL

I know, right? I mean, I know this is a very tragic story no matter how it ends. But some of the sideshows.. just goes to show the old saying is right: "truth IS stranger than fiction!".

The GJ is seated vs. convened in Fla, with the availability of being "specially convened" for high profile cases. I believe this is the case, mostly from experience, but also because the judge panel that turned down Baez bail reduction did so without an opinion, that is telling, imo.

I would give my left arm to be on a GJ, and that GJ for sure.

IIRC Tony said the 3rd hold was internal..when asked what it was he said he couldn't tell..he didn't say he didn't know...he said he couldnt tell. He said the private hold that could take 5 minutes to clear or a few days..he was vague at best.

Good morning.

Does anyone know what exactly a psych evaluation consists of?

(I'm assuming/hoping that those doing the evaluation are keen enough to see through a person's attempt to behave "normally", or, on the other hand, if a person is feigning insanity to help their defense.)
That would vary based upon the requirements of the court. However, I can state with almost certainty that a person licensed in forensic psych would do the assessment. There would be extensive interviews with the person, usually done on different days to control for changes in mood, etc. The MMPI (Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory) is the most commonly used instrument to test for psychopathology. It has control questions to test for malingering and deception. I'm sure there is lots of info to be found on google if you wanted to better understand how this is done. It would be very difficult for Casey to "fool" this test.

Just hate to see such cr@ppy reporting......this saga hard enough to keep up with over the *players* changing their *facts*.....(sometimes daily...LOL)

Yes. It is not only the players changing the facts, but the filtering through the news media is also a grave concern. If the news media messes up this story this badly, it makes me wonder if anything I hear from them on any story -- election politics, international affairs, domestic mortgage crises, gas prices etc., is also so far off from the real story based on facts.

IIRC Tony said the 3rd hold was internal..when asked what it was he said he couldn't tell..he didn't say he didn't know...he said he couldnt tell. He said the private hold that could take 5 minutes to clear or a few days..he was vague at best.

wow...

Verrrry interesting.... and I don't understand why I am not privy to this info!:crazy:

Greetings from East Central Fla! TS Fay is all bark and no bite here! 20 miles south of Cocoa Beach: sideways rain, whistling wind, surf's up and a VERY pizzed off postal carrier questioning his career choice right about now I bet!

Question: since Orange County Clerk of Courts is closed today will that have no bearing on Casey's possible release?

2nd, since many, including WSers, will lose power over the coming days, it would be great to have the daily recaps to be able to catch up when power does come back on eventually. Thousands already without power in SW Fla; who knows how long till it's back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member