Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #104

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just-Curious, please don't interpret or accuse posters that have a different opinion than you do as wanting this child to be dead or that they will be disappointed that this child is alive. WS'ers follow the facts. And the facts for most of us do not lead us to believe this child is alive.

SuziQ=
I Do Not... & I am sorry if my minority view comes across that way & I Knew all along that my opinion is & would be unpopular... I guess I just see things differently & I can relate for reasons "un-be-known-st"... I could give examples... but it would be irrelevant...

I didn't post to spark a disagreement, but rather to bring to enlightenment toward how it looks to an outsider looking in... sometimes people get caught in the moment & maybe "forget" or have disregard to the family that could be reading this... I meant NO harm...

Okay... I got as far as Suzie... give me a second & I'll catch up to the next question for me!

Hi All,
Thought it would be good to catch the board while it is slow..........

Question... (& I already KNOW or think I know the answer)... Why All The Hostility?

I noted earlier that other members were a little intimidated by the "snippiness" of he board lately?

I guess I can understand & relate to the frustration involved & I also understand that this is a highly emotional case.... but all this unjustified BASHING gets to be a little much..

I guess my question is....
Do you people PREFER that this child is dead??????

I have never seen anything like this & I AM REALLY trying TO UNDERSTAND,,,, But as an uninvolved (But CURIOUS) party, I have Never in my life witnessed such negativity???

Are some here going to be disappointed "IF" this child IS indeed found alive???
Next... "IF" this child "IS" found deceased... will the mob automatically be out to LYNCH the mom & family with no regard to the actual facts?

I can't even begin to list the threads that have now been edited or partially deleted,....

I think this is definitely being tried "already" by the media & the public... Thoughts???

Good post and I am also curious about the answers you will recieve.I ask a similar question a few weeks ago and got a bad slapping from a lot of posters and even a warning from a mod.

1. there may have or may not have been a stain in the trunk of Casey's car.
2. If there was a stain, it may or may not have been biological in nature.
3. CAsey may or may not have borrowed a shovel a few days after Caylee was seen.
4. If CAsey did borrow said shovel it may or may not have been used to dig up bamboo.
5. Cadaver dogs that may or may not be reliable have made hits in an area where there may or may not have been a body.
6. Caylee may or may not be dead.
7. CAsey may or may not be getting out of jail.
8. Caylees's father, who might have been known to Casey, may or may not have been involved in Caylee's case, according to some theories.
9. There may or may not have been the smell of decomp in Caseys car.
10. There have been items found that may or may not be relevant to this case.

WHAT FACTS? So far, we have no facts that support any theory. Unless it's the theory that this case is weird to no end.

I made the post to explain why viewing that Casey is dead is not the same as wishing she was and not indicative that we'll be disappointed if she's alive. And whether or not you agree with why most of us feel that she isn't alive, the fact is most of us do feel that way.

I made the post to explain why viewing that Casey is dead is not the same as wishing she was and not indicative that we'll be disappointed if she's alive. And whether or not you agree with why most of us feel that she isn't alive, the fact is most of us do feel that way.

i understand completely. I was just asking what facts? Facts are in short supply in regard to this case.

Im on the same page with the BH, im all for it. I do understand everyones opinion about them but what could it hurt. If she keeps her mouth shut even out of jail, then LE case is getting stronger if you ask me.

I also want her out to see if she will talk privately. So far I believe Caylee is still alive but if Casey continues to not talk after she is out on bond then I will start to rethink my position.

Suddenly..
Thank-You for the in site... Gotcha...
Delete Away...I am thinking it is A pointless point anyways!

Hi All,

I guess my question is....
Do you people PREFER that this child is dead??????

J-C .... I think I know why you've asked this question (and can only imagine the responses you'll get. LOL)

It seems to me that most of the WS members have been on the website for a very long time and have followed so very many cases where the POI or suspect is/has been guilty of murder. Maybe most would prefer to cut to the chase?

I feel many feel they have no choice but to assume the mother is guilty of murder.

That's not the same thing as saying they prefer the child is dead.

I do believe in the power of positive thinking, though, so I understand how you feel.

1. there may have or may not have been a stain in the trunk of Casey's car.
2. If there was a stain, it may or may not have been biological in nature.
3. CAsey may or may not have borrowed a shovel a few days after Caylee was seen.
4. If CAsey did borrow said shovel it may or may not have been used to dig up bamboo.
5. Cadaver dogs that may or may not be reliable have made hits in an area where there may or may not have been a body.
6. Caylee may or may not be dead.
7. CAsey may or may not be getting out of jail.
8. Caylees's father, who might have been known to Casey, may or may not have been involved in Caylee's case, according to some theories.
9. There may or may not have been the smell of decomp in Caseys car.
10. There have been items found that may or may not be relevant to this case.

WHAT FACTS? So far, we have no facts that support any theory. Unless it's the theory that this case is weird to no end.

Well put, I personally am basing my opinion on Caseys claims that came right out of her mouth. I will name a few, im not debating you just stating why I think she is guilty of something greater than leaving Caylee with a babysitter.

1. Zenaida G. Where in the world is this woman and why isnt there a sketch of her
2. Casey was partying during the time she was allegedly looking for Caylee.
3. The phone calls. Where is the emotion? Why is she more concerned about TonE than Caylee?
4. Why lie about her job?
5. Why is she not helping LE find the infamous ZG?
6. If Caylee was gone for 31 days why was Casey sleeping over at TonEs showing no sign of grief that Caylee is missing?
7. Has anyone found Juliett Lewis? I saw her the other night watching Natural Born Killers lol.

Im sure i can think of a few more im just sleepy...

When there's a missing person, a proven liar, thief, master manipulator, a detective saying the smell was cadaver, the back up of dogs, and no credible clues for anything else, I just figure there was a murder. The one murdered logically would usually be the missing person. I know people who never even go to crime forums who feel the same way. I don't believe that has anything to do with it. Just reading the news or listening to television will do it for many people.

i understand completely. I was just asking what facts? Facts are in short supply in regard to this case.

For many of us the affidavits say plenty. I consider the affidavits to be fact.

Well put, I personally am basing my opinion on Caseys claims that came right out of her mouth. I will name a few, im not debating you just stating why I think she is guilty of something greater than leaving Caylee with a babysitter.

1. Zenaida G. Where in the world is this woman and why isnt there a sketch of her
3. The phone calls. Where is the emotion? Why is she more concerned about TonE than Caylee?
6. If Caylee was gone for 31 days why was Casey sleeping over at TonEs showing no sign of grief that Caylee is missing?
7. Has anyone found Juliett Lewis? I saw her the other night watching Natural Born Killers lol.

Im sure i can think of a few more im just sleepy...

But, in all honesty, none of those reflect a fact. I was stating that there are no facts. Questions, however, we have plenty of. I do, you do, LE does, everyone that has heard of this case has questions! It's answers that just aren't there. THe answers that can be found are speculation, conjecture and hearsay. That's what I was getting at.

J-C .... I think I know why you've asked this question (and can only imagine the responses you'll get. LOL)

It seems to me that most of the WS members have been on the website for a very long time and have followed so very many cases where the POI or suspect is/has been guilty of murder. Maybe most would prefer to cut to the chase?

I feel many feel they have no choice but to assume the mother is guilty of murder.

That's not the same thing as saying they prefer the child is dead.

I do believe in the power of positive thinking, though, so I understand how you feel.

Selma... Gottcha... I Understand "Whole Heartedly"... Call me a fool... & a Newbie)... BUT I almost understand & FEEL for this family... "IF" I (personally) can not give up HOPE... why on EARTH should that family???

I have thought LONG & HARD about their responses... & due some of my own experiences (which again are irrelevant) ...... I just think there is sooooo much more here than what meets the eye..

I think when hope is all there is... then FAITH kicks in... THEN if all else fails... we unfortunately get kicked in the teeth!

Hope that made sense!

I change my mind every few days on what I think about all this, as far as Caylee being *somewhere* or Caylee no longer with us. I want Caylee alive, I think certainly everyone here does, truly!

I admit as far as Casey goes, I have lost sympathy. I have none for her any longer, I wish I could but have run out thinking up any good reason for her doing as she's doing.

The parents of Casey, I feel feel for them, it must be pure he!! to wake up to this nightmare and to continue to live with it. I can't begin to imagine.

I do not the new spokeperson. The spokesperson (Garrison) I don't like because he was right there with John Mark Karr and JMK is one sick individual in my most humble opinion! I don't think he did a very good job when I saw this past Fri on Greta

The BH L Padilla I do not like, if others do that's fine but I'm not changing my mind. His statement Leonard Padilla calls himself a media *advertiser censored*, and says coming to Orlando could be a win-win situation. In addition to getting national media exposure, he says he might even be able learn Caylee Anthony’s whereabouts. only serves to further support my feelings.

I don't feel like Padilla will help get Caylee home because Casey could have helped get Caylee home via her lawyer. Somebody could have dropped Caylee off to Baez or a PI, an Anthony...any of them. He's not doing anything IMO other than 'whoring' around in a missing baby girls case and helping Baez try and force the states hand to bring higher charges. jmo

If I am wrong about Casey I would love to be wrong, just love it. If L Padilla gets Caylee home, I will be ever grateful. I would enjoy apologizing. Until this happens my feelings are what they are...my feelings.

I've not found anyone rude towards me and I hope I've not been rude to others, I've certainly not wanted to be rude. I know we're just a bunch of folk gathered on the net --worried about a beautiful little girl. Each with our own feelings towards the players in the case and different ideas of what might have happened.

I think all of us would love nothing more than to see Caylee home! Some people are able to be more optimistic, some not....we all have different lifes experiences that help mold how we feel, think etc. and make us who we are.

I think we may all be a little tired too, staying up reading here and rattling our brains trying anything and everything we can to figure out where this baby girl is. Emotions are high and we're tired...lol we need cookies, milk and a nap. Overall I think everyone is pretty fair. I've written a darn book now :p sorry 'bout that.

But, in all honesty, none of those reflect a fact. I was stating that there are no facts. Questions, however, we have plenty of. I do, you do, LE does, everyone that has heard of this case has questions! It's answers that just aren't there. THe answers that can be found are speculation, conjecture and hearsay. That's what I was getting at.

I agree with you. I have argued this too. If i look at the whole picture and have to choose a side, I choose guilty. Of what? I have no idea. I say either accidental death or murder. I hope she is guilty of leaving her with ZG and Caylee is found though. I think everyone has great opinions. Its known i dont agree with all of them but not everyone agrees with me. Anyway im pooped.

Goodnight Everyone. And everyone in Florida stay safe!

Okay I am on your side here but was actually thinking about this tonight. I am 23 with kids, my husband gone, and I've tried to go out and hang out with people my age and find myself feeling like a loser. Don't get me wrong, I can fit in with shallow conversations, but as far as knowing the real me..i don't have hobbys, no job, no school..aspirations yes but circumstances don't permit these things for me. The result for me is I just accept that my boys are destined to be my best friends until I am able to pull myself up. Maybe she was creating these lies due to low self esteem about who she really was and maybe she doesn't love herself as much as people think. But then I also thought about the audacity of her to bring LE to Universal and I think if I carried it to that point and I was confronted with the lie I would definately break down crying and explain to them why I had lied about the whole job situation. I am kind of a good girl though, respectful of police, and would never lie about something that could be proven because once you tell a small lie to somebody if they figure that out everything you say will be suspect, Maybe she is actually too comfortable with LE because she has familiar ties with them (dad and jesse) so she doesn't have that natural fear and respect you learn as a kid. Sorry this took to long to post im sure you guys are probably way beyond it.

jd_martin;2520331 Well put, I personally am basing my opinion on Caseys claims that came right out of her mouth. I will name a few, im not debating you just stating why I think she is guilty of something greater than leaving Caylee with a babysitter.

You could also look at it another way.

LE do not believe she exists and therefore are not looking for her also did not ask to do a sketch.

I don't believe she was looking because she knew she gave Caylee to another person.

She is punishing Cindy with the phone call. There is no emotion because she knows Caylee is safe.

She has a job that is either illegal or that she is embarassed for her family, friends and neighbors to know about.

Because she lied to Cindy and LE in the beginning and dosen't know how to get out of the mess she started.

Because Caylee wasn't really missing.

I found one in Jackonsvile FL.

Im sure i can think of a few more im just sleepy

For many of us the affidavits say plenty. I consider the affidavits to be fact.

For me the affadavits just state more questions, some of them cleverly disguised. They do state a few facts but they also state hearsay. I was trying to bring up the fact that a lot of people may be taking things as fact that have not been established yet. I was no trying to get on anyone's bad side, and I was not debating the issue of whether Caylee is dead. I have stated my belief enough times. I understand that everyone has their own opinions, some people are open minded and others will go to downright scary lengths to defend their positions. And at the end of the day, someone has to be right. Hopefully it is someone that believes that Caylee is alive. If it's not then we all cry a little, those of us that thought she was alive lick our wounded pride and we all move on. Most everyone has been pushing for a stick to the facts approach and I believe it's a good idea. the only problem being that there are very few real, verified facts. I understand that emotions are running high and by now most people have an opinion, but if you are depending on the facts alone, it is a little difficult to form an opinion because there is almost no info.
~steps off the soapbox~

This is my last post on this off topic topic as the mods will probably have to come in and clean this up.

What I see more of than anything is posters getting upset when they aren't agreed with. And they view someone posting their opposing view as being snarky when it's not. Sure, there have been a few times that it's gotten out of hand. But IMO, it's not the norm, not worth harping on, and certainly not as bad as other boards.

Suddenlyobsessed, you may have a new hobby of crime sleuthing online. Casey could feel bad about herself and have low self esteem. I don't think she looks happy or comfortable in any of her pics even though she's smiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noonoo91