Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #104

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could also look at it another way

You are right. Anything is possible. I hope you are right, because if you are then there is more chance of a happy ending.

Hi everyone! I'm still pretty new here, but have already gotten the feeling that it's ok to vent. As I sit here, my eyes, I think, are about to bleed from reading some many threads, and my brain, I can feel it swelling from the wealth of information I have read. BUT -- I just have to say this, and if it's already been said, please forgive me...I am sooooooooooo sick and tired of hearing the phrase "when the story is revealed." Jose said it tonight; George has said it; Cindy has said it; he!!, even now I've typed it! If there is a story to reveal, why in Heaven's name don't they go, individually or collectively, it doesn't matter, to whomever they need to go to and REVEAL the story? If that is all it would take to get Caylee home, I'm sure every available force would undertake to get her home. Then we'd have no more drama of George flipping out; Cindy being snide to the media; and we wouldn't even have to think about Casey again. Finally, once and for all, the sole purpose of this forum would be accomplished -- Caylee would be home! What kind of force can be inflicted to make them, or just one of them, REVEAL the story? Grrrrrrrrrrr......I'm so sorry to vent, but appreciate your indulgence. As I sit here, waiting for Fay, I'm not sure which stresses me more -- the 11.5" of rain they're calling for where I am, or worrying that Caylee may be out there, somewhere, in that same rain. Thanks for listening. I think I feel a little better now.

I can't even begin to list the threads that have now been edited or partially deleted,....

I would like to comment on this point. As an owner and administrator of another busy forum, I have often had to edit or delete many threads and posts because of insults, arguments, attacks, inappropriate content etc. etc. It's the part of the job I like the least, but I feel that the members of my forum deserve a drama free environment to communicate in, and no good purpose is served from allowing threads and posters to degenerate into name calling and negativity.

I will also say that the Owner, Admin and Mods here run a very tight ship and work their bums off to keep this place as professional and pleasant as possible. Check out any number of other forums of this nature and you will see an epithet laden free for all in many of them.

It takes a lot of time, patience and hard work to maintain an active forum, and the "Powers that Be" are entirely within their right to moderate this forum in the best and most efficient manner they see fit.

This case has brought many new members to an already active forum. When you throw a large group of new together, who all have passionate opinions on a heartbreaking topic, you can count on having to keep your fire extinguisher handy. I think that the "Powers that Be" have done a fabulous job under intense pressure.

We all want the same thing, and that is for little Caylee to have the happiest ending to her story that she can possibly can.

All of the rest of it is just background noise..

RoseRed, I don't have a link for you at the moment. But LE, I believe it was LE Padilla stated that there is a composite sketch of ZG, but that it was not widely distributed. Only shown to people they needed to ID her through the investigation. IMO, that's smart so we don't have a Susan Smith round up all the black men situation here. Also IMO, LE needs to find proof that ZG exists. And not just a person with that name, they need ZG that Casey said stole her child. Even the media has been looking for her and haven't found her. IMO, if she was real someone from Fox would have found her and followed her to the ladies room of a restaurant. JMO, IMO, etc. etc.

Just-Curious, please don't interpret or accuse posters that have a different opinion than you do as wanting this child to be dead or that they will be disappointed that this child is alive. WS'ers follow the facts. And the facts for most of us do not lead us to believe this child is alive.

Ditto::)

I've been following this case from the day it came out that Casey lost Caylee. I've read every document, seen every video, and watched enough news about it that it has at times consumed my life. I personally think Caylee is in heaven. Everything Casey and her family has said has been a lie. If they find Caylee alive I will be really happy. I would give Casey the benefit of the doubt if there wasn't the smell of a dead body in the car that three people and a dog witnessed. Too many lies.

I was posting on another site and it was just rediculous. There was a lot of disrespect and posters fighting over the stupidest things. This site was like that a few years back when I was here during the Danielle Van Dam case. I must say that this site has really stepped up and the posters here are respectful, have class and truely care about this missing child.

There have been attacks going on in East Orlando for 2 years now. They think it's the same man and calling him "The east side attacker". A 26 yr old girl died in June while jogging in Blanchard Park, another woman was recently attacked with a knife but escaped. There were others that were raped (if I remember correctly). I'm starting to really hate this area, it's getting scary---very scary.

Also, not sure if this was answered but Blanchard Park is about 7 miles from the Anthony's. Also the Amscot were Casey abandoned her car was only a couple miles from the park.

Makes me wonder why Casey would be out there then. Who with? Would she have even dared to go out there by herself?

WoW.... why did the thread get closed down when I was going to respond to Imajica!

It's back now... but for how long, & WHY did it get closed down???

WoW.... why did the thread get closed down when I was going to respond to Imajica!

It's back now... but for how long, & WHY did it get closed down???

It was either a glitch or we all needed a little time out. Either way, thank you WS, be it mods or server, that served us that chill pill.

Hi All,
Thought it would be good to catch the board while it is slow..........

Question... (& I already KNOW or think I know the answer)... Why All The Hostility?

I noted earlier that other members were a little intimidated by the "snippiness" of he board lately?

I guess I can understand & relate to the frustration involved & I also understand that this is a highly emotional case.... but all this unjustified BASHING gets to be a little much..

I guess my question is....
Do you people PREFER that this child is dead??????

I have never seen anything like this & I AM REALLY trying TO UNDERSTAND,,,, But as an uninvolved (But CURIOUS) party, I have Never in my life witnessed such negativity???

Are some here going to be disappointed "IF" this child IS indeed found alive???
Next... "IF" this child "IS" found deceased... will the mob automatically be out to LYNCH the mom & family with no regard to the actual facts?

I can't even begin to list the threads that have now been edited or partially deleted,....

I think this is definitely being tried "already" by the media & the public... Thoughts???

realism <> wanting to see caylee dead.

no thoughts. i don't think it's worth responding to a need for "reasoning" for why some believe different theories. I don't feel there's much negativity. Some believe she is alive, others don't. Some believe it was an accident, others don't. Some believe she was kidnapped, others think she was given away. That's what the site is for.

Okay I am on your side here but was actually thinking about this tonight. I am 23 with kids, my husband gone, and I've tried to go out and hang out with people my age and find myself feeling like a loser. Don't get me wrong, I can fit in with shallow conversations, but as far as knowing the real me..i don't have hobbys, no job, no school..aspirations yes but circumstances don't permit these things for me. The result for me is I just accept that my boys are destined to be my best friends until I am able to pull myself up. Maybe she was creating these lies due to low self esteem about who she really was and maybe she doesn't love herself as much as people think.

(Respectively snipped )
SuddenlyObsessed.. You DO have a full time job, raising and caring for children is harder and more rewarding than any 9-5 job, hands down. A mother doesnt get to 'clock out' after 8 hours.. Dont let anyone or anything ever make you feel somehow "less" merely because you arent employed outside the home.. Being a parent is the most important thing you (or anyone else) will ever do..
I think you are right about Casey really having low self esteem and not liking herself. Although Im sure her issues are deep seated and stem from many things, the mere fact that she had a precious little child.. and basically just let her mom raise Caylee, should have been reason enough for her to have self loathing issues. I am sure she made up the job thing to "excuse" herself from the care of Caylee.. in the eyes of others.

realism <> wanting to see caylee dead.

HuH,,,, WHAT does that Mean?????
What Do YOU Mean???
I don't get it??

Okay, well things are going WEIRD on this thread & I sure can't figure out why,,,, so Night all... going back to lurkin!!!

HuH,,,, WHAT does that Mean?????
What Do YOU Mean???
I don't get it??

Okay, well things are going WEIRD on this thread & I sure can't figure out why,,,, so Night all... going back to lurkin!!!

It means "realism is less than or greater than wanting Caylee dead", the poster was likely refering to the fact you were equating the two. I'm just translating for you, don't shoot the messenger.

It means "realism is less than or greater than wanting Caylee dead", the poster was likely refering to the fact you were equating the two. I'm just translating for you, don't shoot the messenger.

Okay, I'll buy that (I guess)... Thanks for the translation... I waited befuddled!

Psst... I'd NEVER shoot the messenger... I was honestly confused!!
Thanks...
I Think!

Facts are actually determined by evidence gathered, statements made, records pulled along with testimony provided, etc. Each and everyone is a fact, until it enters into the Judicial Prudence and is then debated over the elimination of the evidence of fact gathering through legal wrangling.

To say what LE has obtained in the way of recordings, findings, affidavits and evidence, as not being a fact would cause law enforcement and the entire judicial system, to go belly up. It would leave no room for the attorneys to argue their case and represent their clients, there would be no cases entered into trial.

To dismiss what LE has thus far collected as not being fact is akin to saying LE is lying. The evidence in and of itself is fact, until the time comes for all the legal arguments within a court of law.

Emotions may appear to jump up and down in a court of law but the evidence of fact is what makes the case, not emotions. All though that angle as we know, is often utilized on a jury. Bottom line, will the evidence of fact collected on both sides stand up in court? It all depends and that's a fact. :Justice:

Ezryder9 - you have expressed the frustration that we all feel. Why hasn't the story been revealed? And what is the guarantee that it won't be another lie? Casey would like us to believe that she was involved with some nasty criminal element (fear for the safety of Caylee and her family), but I don't see it. Cindy and George are buying that because its just too difficult to think their daughter could just lose their granddaughter.
All of us wonder how you just lose a child and that is why we are all here. Unfortunately, this has turned into a rollercoaster ride. We all hate it, we're all nauseous but we can't get off until Caylee is found or Casey speaks.

Facts are actually determined by evidence gathered, statements made, records pulled along with testimony provided, etc. Each and everyone is a fact, until it enters into the Judicial Prudence and is then debated over the elimination of the evidence of fact gathering through legal wrangling.

To say what LE has obtained in the way of recordings, findings, affidavits and evidence, as not being a fact would cause law enforcement and the entire judicial system, to go belly up. It would leave no room for the attorneys to argue their case and represent their clients, there would be no cases entered into trial.

To dismiss what LE has thus far collected as not being fact is akin to saying LE is lying. The evidence in and of itself is fact, until the time comes for all the legal arguments within a court of law.

Emotions may appear to jump up and down in a court of law but the evidence of fact is what makes the case, not emotions. All though that angle as we know, is often utilized on a jury. Bottom line, will the evidence of fact collected on both sides stand up in court? It all depends and that's a fact. :Justice:

:clap::clap:

You know what I would like to know more about, Checkda? What Tony and Amy told LE about the situation when Amy took Cindy to get Casey at Tony's apartment. Both Tony and Amy are running from the press and will not speak. It makes me highly suspect and I think they both have a key that we are missing. I wonder why the press doesn't seem to be enticing them to talk?

You know what I would like to know more about, Checkda? What Tony and Amy told LE about the situation when Amy took Cindy to get Casey at Tony's apartment. Both Tony and Amy are running from the press and will not speak. It makes me highly suspect and I think they both have a key that we are missing. I wonder why the press doesn't seem to be enticing them to talk?

All we know is what they stated on Casey's issue of being honest. That was via Jessie and Amy. Tony threatened the media with a lawsuit if they insisted on pursuing him. Speculation is something we have plenty of :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member