Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #104

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what I would like to know more about, Checkda? What Tony and Amy told LE about the situation when Amy took Cindy to get Casey at Tony's apartment. Both Tony and Amy are running from the press and will not speak. It makes me highly suspect and I think they both have a key that we are missing. I wonder why the press doesn't seem to be enticing them to talk?

I think they do have something DAMNING to add... and their reluctance to talk to the media is probably because LE told them their piece of the puzzle is significant enough to be needed in a trial.

I respect them for not going after their 15 minutes...

Who knows down the line... but for right now... I suspect they're doing the right thing.

Okay I am on your side here but was actually thinking about this tonight. I am 23 with kids, my husband gone, and I've tried to go out and hang out with people my age and find myself feeling like a loser. Don't get me wrong, I can fit in with shallow conversations, but as far as knowing the real me..i don't have hobbys, no job, no school..aspirations yes but circumstances don't permit these things for me. The result for me is I just accept that my boys are destined to be my best friends until I am able to pull myself up. Maybe she was creating these lies due to low self esteem about who she really was and maybe she doesn't love herself as much as people think. But then I also thought about the audacity of her to bring LE to Universal and I think if I carried it to that point and I was confronted with the lie I would definately break down crying and explain to them why I had lied about the whole job situation. I am kind of a good girl though, respectful of police, and would never lie about something that could be proven because once you tell a small lie to somebody if they figure that out everything you say will be suspect, Maybe she is actually too comfortable with LE because she has familiar ties with them (dad and jesse) so she doesn't have that natural fear and respect you learn as a kid. Sorry this took to long to post im sure you guys are probably way beyond it.

I agree with you that Casey probably has low self-esteem. She made up that story about Caylee's father being killed in a traffic accident on the way to the baby's birthday party to make people feel sorry for her.

Your two kids are so adorable. Hang in there...sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders. Being a mom (and especially a single parent) is the hardest "job" you'll ever do.

It is virtually certain that Caylee is not alive at this point given the length of time she has been missing. It's also virtually certainly Casey was involved in a criminal act in her disappearance. Let's hope LE brings charges against her soon.

my latest theory revolves around a gambling addiction for the mother.

probably at a dog track, thats where the puppies come into play

little kids can call a grown up a dog a puppy

all the traits of a chronic gambler

lies, steals, it takes over their whole life.

yep, im onto something :behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

got to go - got to make some dough

probably at a dog track, thats where the puppies come into play

little kids can call a grown up a dog a puppy

The dog/puppy that Cindy said Caylee talked about all the time. This has always bothered me. Caylee had to be somewhere everyday, I am assuming that there was no babysitter, so where did she go. Mentioning a dog would lead me to believe Caylee went to the same place often. The above is one theory, that I never thought about, anyone have a different theory.

snipped: Both Tony and Amy are running from the press and will not speak. It makes me highly suspect and I think they both have a key that we are missing. I wonder why the press doesn't seem to be enticing them to talk?

True! I've been thinking that-wonder why press don't even say that they refuse to talk let alone hardly mention them-except that time they ran after Tony somewhere in public but he didn't say anything. Maybe they're staying somewhere hidden away from the press? Amy's facebook info is still up there for all the press to see though!

My response is in pink.

jd_martin;2520331 Well put, I personally am basing my opinion on Caseys claims that came right out of her mouth. I will name a few, im not debating you just stating why I think she is guilty of something greater than leaving Caylee with a babysitter.

You could also look at it another way.

1. Zenaida G. Where in the world is this woman and why isnt there a sketch of her

LE do not believe she exists and therefore are not looking for her also did not ask to do a sketch.

Casey claims Zanny was a family friend for 4 years and babysat Caylee for 18 months. No one, not her family, nor her friends have ever spoken to Zanny or laid eyes on her. The apt. where Caylee was dropped off was vacant since Feb. 29th. No sketch because she doesn't exist.

2. Casey was partying during the time she was allegedly looking for Caylee.

I don't believe she was looking because she knew she gave Caylee to another person.
Which "person" would this be and regardless of anything-this is her CHILD-PERIOD.

3. The phone calls. Where is the emotion? Why is she more concerned about TonE than Caylee?

She is punishing Cindy with the phone call. There is no emotion because she knows Caylee is safe.
How does she know Caylee is "safe"? Any mother worth her salt would put her child's well being ahead of her own interests.

4. Why lie about her job?

She has a job that is either illegal or that she is embarassed for her family, friends and neighbors to know about.

Sorry, your child's safety, security trump any personal embarrassment you might have. This is why we don't give birth in a closet by ourselves. Besides this is a girl who posts pics of her drunken shenanigans on the internet. I don't think she has the "I'm ashamed" gene.
5. Why is she not helping LE find the infamous ZG?

Because she lied to Cindy and LE in the beginning and dosen't know how to get out of the mess she started.
It's easy. Start with " I lied. I'm sorry. I'm am a total screw up, you don't ever have to forgive me. JUST HELP ME FIND MY DAUGHTER!"
6. If Caylee was gone for 31 days why was Casey sleeping over at TonEs showing no sign of grief that Caylee is missing?

Because Caylee wasn't really missing.
No one sees your child, talks to your child for 31 days including you constitutes MISSING.

7. Has anyone found Juliett Lewis? I saw her the other night watching Natural Born Killers lol.

I found one in Jackonsvile FL.
As I'm sure we'll find 200 more however, the Juliette Lewis Casey was talking about NEVER WORKED where Casey claims she worked. That's person number 2 that doesn't exist.

Im sure i can think of a few more im just sleepy

I'm not sleepy. I can think of more. Even if we assume Casey thought Caylee was safe, happy, healthy etc... WHY aren't the first words out of her mouth ever--CAYLEE? She is totally concerned with herself. What about ME?

1. there may have or may not have been a stain in the trunk of Casey's car.
2. If there was a stain, it may or may not have been biological in nature.
3. CAsey may or may not have borrowed a shovel a few days after Caylee was seen.
4. If CAsey did borrow said shovel it may or may not have been used to dig up bamboo.
5. Cadaver dogs that may or may not be reliable have made hits in an area where there may or may not have been a body.
6. Caylee may or may not be dead.
7. CAsey may or may not be getting out of jail.
8. Caylees's father, who might have been known to Casey, may or may not have been involved in Caylee's case, according to some theories.
9. There may or may not have been the smell of decomp in Caseys car.
10. There have been items found that may or may not be relevant to this case.

WHAT FACTS? So far, we have no facts that support any theory. Unless it's the theory that this case is weird to no end.

Stole $1000 from friend Amy
Stole Credit Cards from parents (Cindy has the bank statements to prove it per 911 call)
Stole gas from parents shed (per police report filed by George)
Out partying while Caylee was missing
Didn’t report Caylee missing for 31 days
Lied to law enforcement about where babysitter lived
Lied to law enforcement about where babysitter’s mother lived
Lied to law enforcement about babysitter
Lied to law enforcement about her office was located
Lied to law enforcement about being employed at Universal Studios
Lied to law enforcement about Hopkins and Lewis introducing her to babysitter
Will not talk to law enforcement about locating Caylee

:confused: :rolleyes:

Question... (& I already KNOW or think I know the answer)... Why All The Hostility?

I noted earlier that other members were a little intimidated by the "snippiness" of he board lately?

I guess I can understand & relate to the frustration involved & I also understand that this is a highly emotional case.... but all this unjustified BASHING gets to be a little much..

I guess my question is....
Do you people PREFER that this child is dead??????
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is mine NighTillDawn, don't know how that happened.
Scott Peterson was tried before public opinion way before he was arrested for the murder of Laci and Conner. Should it be any different in Casey's case? She has lied to LE, has lied to her family, her friends, and the world. Most importantly, she lost her daughter for 31 days and doesn't know where she is, or so she says. ZG has her, kidnappers have her, and god knows who else. How do you loose your soon to be 2 yr old? Why do you lie to investigators? Why do you lie to everyone who can be beneficial in helping you find your child? And also, remember Cindy's words, " smells like dead body in car ". Cadaver dogs found something...put two and two together and what do you get?

I also read somewhere that now Casey is saying that she might have lied about the date Caylee went missing, that it could have been much later in the month, even into the beginning of July!! (but the facts dont support her saying this) Dont ask me for a link, cause I dont have one, but I KNOW I read this either on a thread here, or a link someone here had provided.

babysitter ???????????????

there aint no freaking babysitter

and the police know it. the grandparents know it. everyone knows it

its a HIPPO

I'm not sleepy. I can think of more. Even if we assume Casey thought Caylee was safe, happy, healthy etc... WHY aren't the first words out of her mouth ever--CAYLEE? She is totally concerned with herself. What about ME?

Gigi, your comment is a good example of why I feel certain Casey is involved in the disappearnce of Caylee, it it wasn't a simple involvement of leaving her with a babysitter and then forgetting "where" you left her. There is NO way that Casey could have thought Caylee was safe, happy, healthy, etc. because she doesn't KNOW where Caylee is! Any mother would be in a total blind panic under ANY circumstance that created a situation where your child was missing.

I also read somewhere that now Casey is saying that she might have lied about the date Caylee went missing, that it could have been much later in the month, even into the beginning of July!! (but the facts dont support her saying this) Dont ask me for a link, cause I dont have one, but I KNOW I read this either on a thread here, or a link someone here had provided.

Woaaah really? :bang:

Woaaah really? :bang:

I will honestly try to find something to support this, but Ive read so much, I was waiting for someone else to bring it up (and surprised as heck noone did), and it never came up, so now Ive lost my source

she has a gambling problem like you wouldnt believe :behindbar

IMO

I will honestly try to find something to support this, but Ive read so much, I was waiting for someone else to bring it up (and surprised as heck noone did), and it never came up, so now Ive lost my source

Ok thanks, I'll check it out too

Gigi, your comment is a good example of why I feel certain Casey is involved in the disappearnce of Caylee, it it wasn't a simple involvement of leaving her with a babysitter and then forgetting "where" you left her. There is NO way that Casey could have thought Caylee was safe, happy, healthy, etc. because she doesn't KNOW where Caylee is! Any mother would be in a total blind panic under ANY circumstance that created a situation where your child was missing.

Yeah, I think she is not "missing" for Casey- either she does know exactly where Caylee is buried or that she's gone for good taken by someone else and not alive or she knows who has her alive-otherwise there'd just be no explanation for her apparent calm attitude while claiming she doesn't have a clue where Caylee is, alive

I've never understood why no searches either. That doesn't make any sense. Even tho it's been such a long time - they still have places they could start.

I don't understand it for the life of me. I just don't know how they can honestly justify it. What exactly are they doing? If they were trying to cover up for Casey, then why not fake a search? Unless they have an ounce of a conscience and can't defraud the people that way so they don't join in the searches because then they would be face to face with people who are heartbroken about this case.

Just speculation on my part. I just can't wrap my head around this issue without coming to just about the same conclusion every time.

BTW, good morning everyone! I hope everyone in FL is safe and sound, including Caylee.

I agree with you that Casey probably has low self-esteem. She made up that story about Caylee's father being killed in a traffic accident on the way to the baby's birthday party to make people feel sorry for her.

Your two kids are so adorable. Hang in there...sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders. Being a mom (and especially a single parent) is the hardest "job" you'll ever do.

I agree, Kat, that she made up the father being killed story. I remember reading in the search warrant that her friends say 'drama' follows her everywhere and something about if she gets bumped (I think that was it) that it's always a life threatening injury.

Your theory slides right up that alley.

Wonder who the dad is and why he never knew about a kid being his? Curious.

I can understand posters that hope and believe Caylee is alive. I can even respect that. What I cannot process AT ALL is the mindset that Casey is so concerned with her daughter's well being and safety. That Casey is a good mother PROTECTING her child.

I am a mother of four children. Being a good mother requires enormous patience, strength and SACRIFICE. I'd like to speak for all GOOD mothers that take their job seriously. We put our children FIRST. We make sure they are safe, we check on them and we know where they are. We agonize over decisions that we make because we want the best for our children. We stay up at night worrying even when our kids are safely sleeping in the NEXT ROOM. When we take time out for ourselves we feel guilty and we CALL TO CHECK ON THEM no matter whom they are with. We love our children plain and simple.

If Casey was any of these things then I can see giving HER the benefit of doubt. But I don't. I see a woman more involved with the party scene than her child. I see a woman that has not given a single clue to LE that has panned out in finding her daughter. I see a selfish, spoiled brat who has always gotten her way and will put herself first over EVERYBODY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member