Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #104

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The defense team is trying to spin reasonable doubt in a jury pool. They have nothing to hang their hat on that would give ANY indication based on reality that Caylee is alive other than pure speculation.

There has been NO confirmed independent sighting of Caylee since June 15th at the nursing center by their staff, other families, and the now famous video tape which was provided to the media by Cindy only to catch them in one of their first lies (the date Caylee went missing).

The evidence that LE provided to the Judge appears to be based on actual fact. Science, good old-fashioned police work, and the statements of people who are telling the truth are what we need to look at because it is tangible. The defense has none of the above going for them. Let them come up with one OUNCE of evidence that points to anything else for a debate.

Until then, I suggest we take it for what it is worth...which is absolutely nothing. No reason to argue a point that does not exist because it has no basis in fact. You can't argue with anyone who is only pulling things out of thin air! They can't win no matter how they spin it, but you are still beating your head against their fence post!

What is so painfully clear to me is that WS has been targeted by the defense team/family/friends and we are having to put up with their nonsense as they try to spin reasonable doubt in a jury pool. They have nothing to hang their hat on that would give ANY indication based on reality that Caylee is alive other than pure speculation.

There has been NO confirmed independent sighting of Caylee since June 15th at the nursing center by their staff, other families, and the now famous video tape which was provided to the media by Cindy only to catch them in one of their first lies (the date Caylee went missing).

The evidence that LE provided to the Judge appears to be based on actual fact. Science, good old-fashioned police work, and the statements of people who are telling the truth are what we need to look at because it is tangible. The defense has none of the above going for them. Let them come up with one OUNCE of evidence that points to anything else for a debate.

Until then, I suggest we take it for what it is worth...which is absolutely nothing. No reason to argue a point that does not exist because it has no basis in fact. You can't argue with anyone who is only pulling things out of thin air! They can't win no matter how they spin it, but you are still beating your head against their fence post!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Dodged all of the questions.........

Wow, he just kept saying Caylee was seen somewhere and they won't check it out untill next week.....huh :crazy:
She let him know it WAS checked out and it was not Caylee!!

Maybe the BH should have his associate that stays with CA in the home... give her some truth serum like they do with POW's.. LOL.. that may be the only way we get the truth

What is so painfully clear to me is that WS has been targeted by the defense team/family/friends and we are having to put up with their nonsense as they try to spin reasonable doubt in a jury pool. They have nothing to hang their hat on that would give ANY indication based on reality that Caylee is alive other than pure speculation.

What do you mean by:
>>What is so painfully clear to me is that WS has been targeted by the defense team/family/friends and we are having to put up with their nonsense as they try to spin reasonable doubt in a jury pool. <<

No doubt that Casey and Co. will be changing their story more than once. No way they want to go to court on murder charges with what they have said so far.

Could someone please explain how not having an attorney would make you be so mistaken about when you "misplaced" your child. I just don't understand how you wouldn't know that...seems that would be kinda significant...but again I'm sure she had a lot on her mind and when she last saw her child just slipped her mind.

What would be really frightening to me is, if I believed Caylee was still alive and she had to depend on these idiots to find her.

What if the test show nothing was in the car........could he have them thrown out then?

that does not have anything to do with the test except that the cadaver evidence may have one point of "trigger" to the testing. What I mean is that the first responder, the detective and Cindy herself addressed the smell which on it's own will be enough to leave it stand. It is right for him to do, but he wont win.

What do you mean by:
>>What is so painfully clear to me is that WS has been targeted by the defense team/family/friends and we are having to put up with their nonsense as they try to spin reasonable doubt in a jury pool. <<
I went back and changed that immediately after I posted it. I agree that was a bit much. :) I apologize, but I do normally call things the way I see them. Not to say that everyone who feels Caylee is alive is from that team/side.

I want to see some FACTS to support the theory that Caylee is alive. Can ANYONE come up with a single fact?!

Day 2 and Helpfindcaylee.com is still down. Do they have another site that i dont know about?

Btw....that was copy and pasted, not me typing up what I read. lol

LOL....WORST *reporting* I've seen lately....

Reporter claims ........... Car stolen June 30th (the day it was towed),
only quotes TWO 911 calls, and says *perhaps* Caylee disappeared in early July......

This *reporter* has for sure failed in her *fact finding mission*.

that does not have anything to do with the test except that the cadaver evidence may have one point of "trigger" to the testing. What I mean is that the first responder, the detective and Cindy herself addressed the smell which on it's own will be enough to leave it stand. It is right for him to do, but he wont win.
Cindy's statement is going to be very difficult to have thrown out since it was on the actual 911 call.

Did the spokesperson for the Anthonys just say that Caylee was spotted at an airport in Georgia? She told a couple that her name is Caylee Anthony? She's 3 years old and doing a meet and greet at an airport??

Just a guess....but did this "tip" come from Cindy?

Did the spokesperson for the Anthonys just say that Caylee was spotted at an airport in Georgia? She told a couple that her name is Caylee Anthony? She's 3 years old and doing a meet and greet at an airport??

Just a guess....but did this "tip" come from Cindy?

Its an old tip. Was checked into and nothing surfaced. This "Spokesman" has been smoking the same thing as the Anthonys.

And i do believe the tip came from Cindy yes. I may be wrong.

What would be really frightening to me is, if I believed Caylee was still alive and she had to depend on these idiots to find her.

LOL
You need a license to do most things things in life especially important things. You need a license to get married, to drive a vehicle, you even need a license to fish. Yet to parent a child (or not) you don't even have to take a test....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487