Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #104

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grand Jury: Someone help me find where this originated.
I must have missed out when this was announced.
Help???

LOL....WORST *reporting* I've seen lately....

Reporter claims ........... Car stolen June 30th (the day it was towed),
only quotes TWO 911 calls, and says *perhaps* Caylee disappeared in early July......

This *reporter* has for sure failed in her *fact finding mission*.

Yeah, I'm not sure about that site. They apparently welcome user-submitted articles from "greenhorn" writers:

http://www.postchronicle.com/submit.shtml

I wouldn't put too much stock in anything found there.

I'll take that million in small, unmarked bills. I have a three year old, and while it's not constant, there are times when somebody asks his name and he will proudly rattle off first, middle, and last. I've drilled that right into his wee head, along with home address and my phone number.

I'm rich, I'm rich :woohoo:
(Grabbing the million from Unravel) I will gladly split it with you since I won that fair n square! :)

The only instance I've ever seen of a bond taking this long is if there is a 'psychatric hold' and based on an eval, she was required to be placed in a psychiatric facility as a condition of her release. Placement doesn't occur until there is an open bed at the participating facility. She doesn't have to be suicidal to be psychotic....or *ahem* whatever she is. That would be a good place to begin mounting a defense.

Did the spokesperson for the Anthonys just say that Caylee was spotted at an airport in Georgia? She told a couple that her name is Caylee Anthony? She's 3 years old and doing a meet and greet at an airport??

Just a guess....but did this "tip" come from Cindy?

You heard it right and he said it was supposedly different from the Orlando airport tip (which I doubt).

He said there were 4 tips called in.

Here are the tips we know of:

Orlando airport tip
Cornelia, GA tip
Ocala, FL tip
Renea's Sandy Spring, GA (maybe)

Thats 4. Only one involves an airport, so I think Garrison is bsing.

Please tell me when it was announced that the Grand Jury would be taking this case?
Thanks

Regarding a disinformation campaign by the defense to affect the "court of public opinion," this case differs from the Scott Peterson case in that Amber Frye came forward and alerted the public to what was really going on. Here, we have silence from most friends and love interests. Sadly, the loudest voices are the GP, DA and BH.

Don't forget some of Casey's friends did come forward. Amy said she stole from her, Jesse said she was a habitual liar. Her family said she stole from them. Then there's Tony's roomate who says that Casey behaved normally while Caylee was missing. Cooking, cleaning oh and wait DANCING at Fusion. And most APPALLING, her naked body wrapped in the American Flag.

From what I have heard it is very difficult to ever rid the vehicle of that smell.
When I was a teenager some of my friends happened to find the body of a man who had killed himself inside his car. The car was partially hidden in the woods and wasn't found for several days. The police officer who responded told my friends the car would have to be "totaled" because it would be impossible to get the smell out. I remember this clearly because I was trying to imagine the smell they were describing.

Help! I thought Lee got upset at what Padilla said about drugs and doing something stupid.
Link yet to that video last night? I would like to check it again.

I took it as him referring to her leaving the child with someone carelessly... just my take.

Was just reading this

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=6&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

"Tony tells FOX 35 they are waiting for something to clear, but would not specify what. He did say that "something" was unexpected and complicated."

Do you know what he means?Wasn't online for a while and I am catching up but I wanna know what they are talking about.Thanks!:)

Hmm.. I can't help but think this is the psych evaluation? Wasn't that mentioned by Padilla last night about one of the holds?

Did the spokesperson for the Anthonys just say that Caylee was spotted at an airport in Georgia? She told a couple that her name is Caylee Anthony? She's 3 years old and doing a meet and greet at an airport??

Just a guess....but did this "tip" come from Cindy?

Yes he said it, I then started thinking about when my kids were 3 and I can't imagine them walking up to strangers and telling them their names. One thing that I am very upset about is the next time a child is missing and the media starts up with a media blitz, I'm afraid people are going to shake their heads and go, "not again, I wonder what this kids mother did." I hope that doesn't happen, but it would be hard not to think for a second, here we go again.

I was watching and Padilla did say if Casey handed the baby over to someone she can't find that was stupid. Not sure why Lee disagrees with that, or calls it an assumption. Seems like common sense to me. Padilla didn't say it happened that way or accusing in any way, he just stated that IF it happened that way, it was stupid. Anybody, can you convince me it wasn't stupid to give your child to someone you can't find?

Please tell me when it was announced that the Grand Jury would be taking this case?
Thanks

It would never be announced as the GJ is by definition a "secret" juncture.
It is alot of our opionions from our past experience this will be the case.

Good morning.

Does anyone know what exactly a psych evaluation consists of?

(I'm assuming/hoping that those doing the evaluation are keen enough to see through a person's attempt to behave "normally", or, on the other hand, if a person is feigning insanity to help their defense.)

I was watching and Padilla did say if Casey handed the baby over to someone she can't find that was stupid. Not sure why Lee disagrees with that, or calls it an assumption. Seems like common sense to me. Padilla didn't say it happened that way or accusing in any way, he just stated that IF it happened that way, it was stupid. Anybody, can you convince me it wasn't stupid to give your child to someone you can't find?

Exactly.. and Lee grinnin like a jack*ss like that is the most ridiculous statement he'd ever heard. I mean, if you buy Casey's version, that IS what she did RIGHT?? Helloooooooo:bang:

I guess the new spin is that there are no kidnappers, but that Casey gave the child away willingly and now she is lying to protect that person. You can't just give your child away, can you?! Aren't there laws against that?!

If the GJ has been called, then Casey maybe just make one big circle when she takes her first step out of jail.

Was just reading this

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=6&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

"Tony tells FOX 35 they are waiting for something to clear, but would not specify what. He did say that "something" was unexpected and complicated."

Do you know what he means?Wasn't online for a while and I am catching up but I wanna know what they are talking about.Thanks!:)

There is not one hold on there that they did know about the content of, that's ridiculous. Unexpected my eye... Notice once he posts then LE is informed, let's see..

I'll take that million in small, unmarked bills. I have a three year old, and while it's not constant, there are times when somebody asks his name and he will proudly rattle off first, middle, and last. I've drilled that right into his wee head, along with home address and my phone number.

I'm rich, I'm rich :woohoo:

See and I'm the paranoid parent who doesn't want my child telling everyone their last name. My daughter knows perfectly well her last name and I figure if need be(god forbid) she got lost or something whomever it was would ask her last name..and then she could tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor