Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #105

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like my crow with a side of fries, please....

yeppes - which hasn't, to my knowledge, been followed up on here at WS so as to either support or discount it... in fact, I'd assumed she was in FL when she was posting her comments, and I went back through them again, and I guess it really isn't all that clear where she was... wish she'd reply tot he PM I sent her...:waitasec:

The only part the even remotely interests me is what Cindy "told" Renea. If true it points to the next public version.

:eek:fftopic:

Can someone tell me how to put a user photo next to my posts. I went into Profile picture but that is not the correct place. Thanks

WOW, you guys are FAST!!
It has seriously taken me all day to get SOMEWHAT caught up on some of these threads, BIG THANKS to all who are keeping us updated....

And again I ask, WHERE'S CAYLEE?? Speak up Casey.....

I am so sick of waiting for this girl to cough up some info about where her daughter is, sick of talking heads in the media making things up as they go, and sick of Casey's family drinking her kool aid. Time for some tough love from George and Cindy, should have happened long ago, but if it's needed anytime, it's NOW....IF she makes bail what are the odds of her actually speaking? I know, we have all asked this, but I keep asking myself, and still dont get an answer.....

Slim to none! She hasn't so far, so why start now? Apparently, the BH thinks he has better techniques than LE, that's all I can assume. I don't think the BH will make a difference unless he is permitted to wear her down. She can't cancel visits, she can't run and hide in her law books. She has to deal with their questions and deal with their interrogations. It may work but I'm no expert. Also having to deal with her parents, OMG! It may wear her down over time, only time will tell!

According to what Padilla said in one of his media events, yesterday. Casey may have handed off Caylee to a friend. One of maybe 5-6 people. She's trying to protect her friend. Even though the friend took off with Caylee.

So....I wonder if Cindy wants to revise her "Mother of the year" chirp about Casey and change it to "Friend of the year"?

So now Casey is SO afraid of this "friend" of hers that she can't even tell LE or the FBI the friend's name because this "friend" is such a dangerous person?

And I'm sure Casey has 5 or 6 friends that were jumping at the chance to assume responsibility for a 3 year old..... look at how much fun Casey had being a 'good mother'.... I'm sure they were so jealous! :rolleyes:

So I guess Padilla is telling us that the Zenaida story really was total b.s. just as LE has been saying.

But I ask again:

So for those on the Casey handed Caylee off, sold her, etc. What your saying is this was premediated. Yet Casey was at Fusian on June 13th not watching Caylee, wasn't with her on part or most of the 15th since Caylee was with Cindy. Yet Caylee her meal ticket wasn't being watched like a hawk so nothing could mess this up? She made no contact with anyone to hand Caylee off to on the 16th. Please spell out the theory that puts Caylee up for sale, pays off debts, that is premediated and yet Casey doesn't give a crap where Caylee is all weekend before the preplanned handoff.

In the law, premeditated can be just hours or minutes -- maybe moments before the intended act.

Wouldn't one naturally question the psychology of one who would willingly enter into a relationship with one of Casey's profile though? Like usually attracts like IMO. If Casey's lifestyle really was as portrayed, anyone she dated most likely would have a similar lifestyle, which would bring THEIR actions and behaviors into question.

Everybody loves crazy ... 'til crazy loves 'em back!!

I did it and my son was 3 at the time but then again..I didn't lose him.

That's exactly my point. No one knew until after the fact about all her lies and deceit. They apparently had no reason to think she was lying about the nanny nor caylee being with her parents while she went out.

But I ask again:

So for those on the Casey handed Caylee off, sold her, etc. What your saying is this was premediated. Yet Casey was at Fusian on June 13th not watching Caylee, wasn't with her on part or most of the 15th since Caylee was with Cindy. Yet Caylee her meal ticket wasn't being watched like a hawk so nothing could mess this up? She made no contact with anyone to hand Caylee off to on the 16th. Please spell out the theory that puts Caylee up for sale, pays off debts, that is premediated and yet Casey doesn't give a crap where Caylee is all weekend before the preplanned handoff.

I still don't have 1 firm belief in this entire thing. I fight with myself daily on 3 or 4 different theories and always end up back at the first one again, yelling at myself in my head "The dogs smelled decomp, she killed that child!" Then I go through the same thing the next day.

I honestly would not be surprised by anything in this case!

Can someone tell me how to put a user photo next to my posts. I went into Profile picture but that is not the correct place. Thanks

Go to CP - Settings & Options

Look for "Edit Avatar"

yeppes - which hasn't, to my knowledge, been followed up on here at WS so as to either support or discount it... in fact, I'd assumed she was in FL when she was posting her comments, and I went back through them again, and I guess it really isn't all that clear where she was... wish she'd reply tot he PM I sent her...:waitasec:

so now I can explain why I think Renea was in FL when she saw Caylee: she claims she was supposed to meet with Lee and/or Jessie, who were in FL at the time, so that's why I assumed Renea was tipping based upon something she saw in FL, NOT Georgia. For those of you who want to inspect Renea's posts, click on her name and choose find all posts - you can read'em all and arrive at a conclusion...

Someone copy/paste this to hold me to the fire, because:

I believe MOST of you are going to be eating your words and theories,
with a fork and spoon.

And if not?
I will eat mine. AND crow. And I'll do it publicly.

Deal?
:crazy:

Deal!

I honestly hope we are wrong and that Caylee is alive and well.

Wouldn't one naturally question the psychology of one who would willingly enter into a relationship with one of Casey's profile though? Like usually attracts like IMO. If Casey's lifestyle really was as portrayed, anyone she dated most likely would have a similar lifestyle, which would bring THEIR actions and behaviors into question.

I would have to disagree here.

THEORY AHEAD: Casey seems like the type that wants to fit in so badly. She wanted to live the life that they were living and conformed herself to their lifestyle and made herself to be what he was looking for. She seemed to be able to capture male attention and piqued mens' interest by portraying herself as something she was not. Eventually, he would have caught on but they weren't even together that much. Again, pure speculation and just basing my theory on experience with other females who have portrayed themselves much in the same way..... It's not that hard to be snowballed by someone if they are somewhat good at it...........

Look where it says "avatar"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member