Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #105

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But I ask again:

So for those on the Casey handed Caylee off, sold her, etc. What your saying is this was premediated. Yet Casey was at Fusian on June 13th not watching Caylee, wasn't with her on part or most of the 15th since Caylee was with Cindy. Yet Caylee her meal ticket wasn't being watched like a hawk so nothing could mess this up? She made no contact with anyone to hand Caylee off to on the 16th. Please spell out the theory that puts Caylee up for sale, pays off debts, that is premediated and yet Casey doesn't give a crap where Caylee is all weekend before the preplanned handoff.

If Caylee was with Cindy during this time, would Casey really have any reason to think that it would get "messed up"? I'm not saying that I necessarily buy this story but it seems like with GM would be one of the safer places for her to be.

Some guy on Fox just said either the BM or BH is convicted felon ... then you add in the group that is handling the phone center and website ... boy the Anthony's sure do associate with some shady characters!!

Ah! I wonder if one of the standard conditions of bail is she cannot associate with convicted felons? It is a common probation term but I don't know about it being a bail term.

I admit I had wondered much about Jesse and I still do because of the calls and the statement of hearing Caylee/not hearing Caylee.

I just can't imagine that the Grunds have Caylee though. If they did wouldn't it be rather stupid of Jesse's dad to be so vocal on the net? Even stating how much the pictures a WS person found meant to him?

It seems to me Jesse's father is right there, he's watching everything and being vocal as well. I would think if somebody were hiding the kidnapping of a child they would be rather quiet, watch but be silent.

Also, why would Jesse say he heard Casey say a darn word to Caylee on the 25th, if one of his family had Caylee? Let her fade the heat if you have the child.

If Casey knew Jesse had Caylee, don't you think she would scream it to everyone? I can't see Casey sitting in jail and missing all her fun-life and new boyfriend to protect Jesse!

The more I think about things, it seems to me Casey kept Jesse "on the hook", he was her fall back guy when other stuff didn't work out for her. Perhaps she could also use this family's love of Caylee to have a babysitter when needed?

I don't know, just doesn't seem that this family would have Casey and yet be so present on the net and vocal about things. jmo, of course.

He comes across to me as a very vocal and almost 'arrogant' (not necessarily a bad thing) person so I don't know if it would be that unusual that he would be vocal. I'm afraid to elaborate because I know the Grunds are kind of off limits here. JMO.

Ok...... so what's NEW concerning any search for Caylee?

The family hired a spokesman & we haven't heard SQUAT about anything concerning Caylee....

It's NOT all about Caylee, is it???? Not even a little bit.

what's still unresolved is a WSer claiming she saw Caylee around July 18, and, following posts to the WSer, Renea, letting her know that there were online prayers being said for her, the mods locked the thread last night without explanation... go here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2518995#post2518995

I'm waiting to hear from the mods re: why it was locked & when it will reopen...

Hi all! Newbie here. I am confused about something with this bounty hunter coming in. We all know Casey can watch TV in jail because she told her mom on one of the calls that she saw her on TV. My thing is, does the BH not know that she is probably seeing everything he is saying on TV and what his motive is? I just don't see how that is going to work. If he gets her out, I hope he can find Caylee, but I am not getting my hopes up on that one. I think Casey knows exactly what LP is up to.

:Welcome-12-june:

IMO LP wants publicity, Casey wants out of jail they're a match made in Heaven. Casey won't tell him anything.

If Caylee was with Cindy during this time, would Casey really have any reason to think that it would get "messed up"? I'm not saying that I necessarily buy this story but it seems like with GM would be one of the safer places for her to be.

Well in the extended family abduction/ handoff it would be to keep Caylee safe so leaving her in the house Casey wants to get her out of, its kinda disproven.

If Caylee was worth X number of $ to Casey there is no way she would be out of her sight.

what's still unresolved is a WSer claiming she saw Caylee around July 18, and, following posts to the WSer, Renea, letting her know that there were online prayers being said for her, the mods locked the thread last night without explanation... go here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2518995#post2518995

I'm waiting to hear from the mods re: why it was locked & when it will reopen...

The prayer thing was a misunderstanding posted by me because I forgot to put the quotes in. I was just quoting something from the page about prayers to the guy Marky Mark for him and the Anthony family and forgot to put the quotes so it read like I was saying that he was praying for Renea. I and a few others cleared it up though.

:Welcome-12-june:

IMO LP wants publicity, Casey wants out of jail they're a match made in Heaven. Casey won't tell him anything.

I have wondered about this question of Casey seeing/knowing what everyone thinks too. She may want publicity but its also very important to her that people like her and believe her. Otherwise, it may not have come this far.

Ok...... so what's NEW concerning any search for Caylee?

The family hired a spokesman & we haven't heard SQUAT about anything concerning Caylee....

It's NOT all about Caylee, is it???? Not even a little bit.

Sad to say, it seems like you are right. How awful. It's about Casey and Mom and Dad and Lee and phantom nanny....

It is sad. But I believe with Websleuthers, its about Caylee.

Before I break out the silverware... what is it that you believe? The hand off story? I'm not being sarcastic... just wanna be clear before we shake on this bet.

I believe the following:

1. There is a specific reason that Casey Anthony is not talking in jail to authorities,
and it's not because she's been proven to be a liar (which she HAS been)
but she's lied because she believes she's protecting her daughter from harm.
NOTE: I believe she already concedes that she is accountable for having
made a very very bad choice, causing her daughter to be in jeopardy.

2. I believe she's FINE with the charges of neglect of a child and making false
statements to authorities, IF it means that's the price she
pays to keep her child safe -- with whatever the bizarre
circumstances are which led to she not knowing the CURRENT location
of Caylee.

3. I believe Leonard Padilla thinks outside the box and is JUST as
passionate about solving this mystery as the rest of us. I don't
know that they CAN, but I am hopeful.

I have more beliefs, but this should suffice for holding me
to the fire .......... for the moment. I will say that I think many
of the complicated scenarios (theories) folks have thrown out here
are the result of watching too many scripted crime stories, but this
leads me to ....

4. Casey Anthony isn't smart enough to write the script that some
of you ARE smart enough to have dreamt up. ;)

:)

Hi all! Newbie here. I am confused about something with this bounty hunter coming in. We all know Casey can watch TV in jail because she told her mom on one of the calls that she saw her on TV. My thing is, does the BH not know that she is probably seeing everything he is saying on TV and what his motive is? I just don't see how that is going to work. If he gets her out, I hope he can find Caylee, but I am not getting my hopes up on that one. I think Casey knows exactly what LP is up to.

I think she only gets an hour of tv time, because they have to clear out the other inmates out of the tv room.

I think Mr. Padilla may want her to get a certain image of him.

Be prepared for the next round of allusions and half truths etc, to throw those closest to the Anthony's and Casey under the bus.

Did you read it all the way through? It has posts from Renea about her possible sighting. Did anyone ever figure out if she was credible? I am guessing not since the thread is still locked.

No, I don't believe she's credible. Where's Caylee?

The prayer thing was a misunderstanding posted by me because I forgot to put the quotes in. I was just quoting something from the page about prayers to the guy Marky Mark for him and the Anthony family and forgot to put the quotes so it read like I was saying that he was praying for Renea. I and a few others cleared it up though.

Thanks. Then do you understand why the thread was closed by the mods for review??? I had assumed it was b/c of the potential of a threat to someone and couldn't come up with anything else...???

I admit I had wondered much about Jesse and I still do because of the calls and the statement of hearing Caylee/not hearing Caylee.

I just can't imagine that the Grunds have Caylee though. If they did wouldn't it be rather stupid of Jesse's dad to be so vocal on the net? Even stating how much the pictures a WS person found meant to him?

It seems to me Jesse's father is right there, he's watching everything and being vocal as well. I would think if somebody were hiding the kidnapping of a child they would be rather quiet, watch but be silent.

Also, why would Jesse say he heard Casey say a darn word to Caylee on the 25th, if one of his family had Caylee? Let her fade the heat if you have the child.

If Casey knew Jesse had Caylee, don't you think she would scream it to everyone? I can't see Casey sitting in jail and missing all her fun-life and new boyfriend to protect Jesse!

The more I think about things, it seems to me Casey kept Jesse "on the hook", he was her fall back guy when other stuff didn't work out for her. Perhaps she could also use this family's love of Caylee to have a babysitter when needed?

I don't know, just doesn't seem that this family would have Casey and yet be so present on the net and vocal about things. jmo, of course.

Exactly. The things that Renea was posting IMO appeared to me to drag the Grund family into this perhaps to go along with the theory, she handed Caylee off to a friend. I don't feel Casey handed over Caylee to anyone, invisable or real.

I believe the following:

1. There is a specific reason that Casey Anthony is not talking in jail to authorities,
and it's not because she's been proven to be a liar (which she HAS been)
but she's lied because she believes she's protecting her daughter from harm.
NOTE: I believe she already concedes that she is accountable for having
made a very very bad choice, causing her daughter to be in jeopardy.

2. I believe she's FINE with the charges of neglect of a child and making false
statements to authorities, IF it means that's the price she
pays to keep her child safe -- with whatever the bizarre
circumstances are which led to she not knowing the CURRENT location
of Caylee.

3. I believe Leonard Padilla thinks outside the box and is JUST as
passionate about solving this mystery as the rest of us. I don't
know that they CAN, but I am hopeful.

I have more beliefs, but this should suffice for holding me
to the fire .......... for the moment. I will say that I think many
of the complicated scenarios (theories) folks have thrown out here
are the result of watching too many scripted crime stories, but this
leads me to ....

4. Casey Anthony isn't smart enough to write the script that some
of you ARE smart enough to have dreamt up. ;)

:)

I would not call Casey's 'script' smart! Maybe devious, sick, sociopathic...not smart.

And she will not get away with it.
Two months in a murder investigation is nothing!

I so agree. There is absolutely no talk of this guy being a liar, a thief or having lost any children lately. Most of us may have very well have liked Casey when we first met her. I'm sure she can be quite charming until you get to know her. If you have ever met anyone like her you know exactly what I'm talking about. Then you start to notice little things and eventually you realize what they are really like. For Tony it likely blindsided him due to the short amount of time they knew each other...and you know Casey had her best facade on when she was with him.

Exactly!

What's not to like....

she cooked, cleaned & put out. She was willing to titillate the Fusian crowd with her girl on girl dancing & groping. Good for business.

A good time for a horny guy but not the kind of girl you'd bring home to meet your family.

Be prepared for the next round of allusions and half truths etc, to throw those closest to the Anthony's and Casey under the bus.

Great. Not that it's anything new though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noonoo91