Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #105

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! Newbie here. I am confused about something with this bounty hunter coming in. We all know Casey can watch TV in jail because she told her mom on one of the calls that she saw her on TV. My thing is, does the BH not know that she is probably seeing everything he is saying on TV and what his motive is? I just don't see how that is going to work. If he gets her out, I hope he can find Caylee, but I am not getting my hopes up on that one. I think Casey knows exactly what LP is up to.

Hi and welcome! I have been wondering about the same thing.

I'm confused on that aspect also.Wasn't Lee going to send Jesse to talk to her(Renae)? Is there any proof that the LE knew of this sighting?I seen a post a few pages back where someone was saying Cindy was talking about a sighting in Sandy Springs but has the LE ever said there was such sighting? I'm lost in that conversation

I have wondered about this question of Casey seeing/knowing what everyone thinks too. She may want publicity but its also very important to her that people like her and believe her. Otherwise, it may not have come this far.

LP wants publicity....

"IMO LP wants publicity, Casey wants out of jail they're a match made in Heaven. Casey won't tell him anything."

He had a little issue with the IRS for not paying taxes for two years. Don't think it would be an issue if he bails her out.

Ah! I wonder if one of the standard conditions of bail is she cannot associate with convicted felons? It is a common probation term but I don't know about it being a bail term.

someone copy/paste this to hold me to the fire, because:

I believe most of you are going to be eating your words and theories,
with a fork and spoon.

And if not?
I will eat mine. And crow. And i'll do it publicly.

Deal?
:crazy:

on youtube???

But I ask again:

So for those on the Casey handed Caylee off, sold her, etc. What your saying is this was premediated. Yet Casey was at Fusian on June 13th not watching Caylee, wasn't with her on part or most of the 15th since Caylee was with Cindy. Yet Caylee her meal ticket wasn't being watched like a hawk so nothing could mess this up? She made no contact with anyone to hand Caylee off to on the 16th. Please spell out the theory that puts Caylee up for sale, pays off debts, that is premediated and yet Casey doesn't give a crap where Caylee is all weekend before the preplanned handoff.

My theories change almost daily, as do the comments from the *players*.

So far as selling/giving Caylee away (to spite mother/keep her party life), this might have been something she thought about for a couple weeks, before actually doing anything........the fight with Cindy the 15th might have added to Casey's actions.

Why do you say she "made no contact with anyone to hand Caylee off to on the 16th. " ??........The little phone info we have, has only been released by *sources* ( & *sources only release WHAT they want to.)

I find it hard to believe Casey *only* has a few calls on the 16th & 18th, oh yea & ONE ping on the 17th........sheesh... most kids I know MAKE & RECEIVE many callls everyday.

Hi all! Newbie here. I am confused about something with this bounty hunter coming in. We all know Casey can watch TV in jail because she told her mom on one of the calls that she saw her on TV. My thing is, does the BH not know that she is probably seeing everything he is saying on TV and what his motive is? I just don't see how that is going to work. If he gets her out, I hope he can find Caylee, but I am not getting my hopes up on that one. I think Casey knows exactly what LP is up to.

I'm sure Baez will have a nice long meeting with Miss Casey before she walks out any doors.

Something like.....

Baez: Casey, whatever you do.... KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT! If anyone asks you a question tell them your attorney said you cannot answer any questions. If you need me, call me... any time.

I believe the following:

1. There is a specific reason that Casey Anthony is not talking in jail to authorities,
and it's not because she's been proven to be a liar (which she HAS been)
but she's lied because she believes she's protecting her daughter from harm.
NOTE: I believe she already concedes that she is accountable for having
made a very very bad choice, causing her daughter to be in jeopardy.

2. I believe she's FINE with the charges of neglect of a child and making false
statements to authorities, IF it means that's the price she
pays to keep her child safe -- with whatever the bizarre
circumstances are which led to she not knowing the CURRENT location
of Caylee.

3. I believe Leonard Padilla thinks outside the box and is JUST as
passionate about solving this mystery as the rest of us. I don't
know that they CAN, but I am hopeful.

I have more beliefs, but this should suffice for holding me
to the fire .......... for the moment. I will say that I think many
of the complicated scenarios (theories) folks have thrown out here
are the result of watching too many scripted crime stories, but this
leads me to ....

4. Casey Anthony isn't smart enough to write the script that some
of you ARE smart enough to have dreamt up. ;)

:)

I'm with you - I've been previously leaning towards Caylee being in heaven, but am now trying to "think outside the box" and am making myself question everything I previously accepted as "facts," much like a lot of WSers who, like me previously, believe Caylee is deceased... :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

I would not call Casey's 'script' smart! Maybe devious, sick, sociopathic...not smart.

And she will not get away with it.
Two months in a murder investigation is nothing!

I specifically said she did NOT write the script.
Please re-read?
Thanks!
:blowkiss:

read all her posts - she claims she HAS talked to LE - see thread

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2518634#post2518634

specifically post #125 & post #305 (FBI)...

hope this helps.

Actually she initially said she could not get through to LE, IIRC,which was why she went to Cindy, it was not until yesterday when asked she stated that the FBI knew her story and that she had a relative in the SS, which I assumed from the wording to mean Secret Service. Whether or not her story is credible I have no idea, but I can tell you those WS'rs on here that have family in Federal Agency based arms of LE, would never post that they did, it's against the code, just fyi.

Thanks. Then do you understand why the thread was closed by the mods for review??? I had assumed it was b/c of the potential of a threat to someone and couldn't come up with anything else...???

I have no idea except because this person was making claims and there really was no proof otherwise except for her claiming that she was at the bank and saw what she saw? Maybe they couldn't verify her story so they shut it down because it was about the Grunds. That's the only thing I could think of. She was pretty calm the other night when she started telling her story but last night, she seemed a bit erratic. Just speculation. Don't know the reason why for sure.

putting one in the position of the 3 year old

and since i have been called a 5 year old many times so think i have an idea of what im talking about :crazy:

lets see, i think i would hope that my mommy would tell the police everything
cause they are better at finding and do investigations that a 22 year old mommy with no experience

yea. thats the ticket

2 months is long enough mommy, please help me by helping the police with
the )*(&*#&$*#)(&$%*(^%)*(#^$%*()#^%^#%&*#$^ TRUTH

I believe the following:

1. There is a specific reason that Casey Anthony is not talking in jail to authorities,
and it's not because she's been proven to be a liar (which she HAS been)
but she's lied because she believes she's protecting her daughter from harm.
NOTE: I believe she already concedes that she is accountable for having
made a very very bad choice, causing her daughter to be in jeopardy.

2. I believe she's FINE with the charges of neglect of a child and making false
statements to authorities, IF it means that's the price she
pays to keep her child safe -- with whatever the bizarre
circumstances are which led to she not knowing the CURRENT location
of Caylee.

3. I believe Leonard Padilla thinks outside the box and is JUST as
passionate about solving this mystery as the rest of us. I don't
know that they CAN, but I am hopeful.

I have more beliefs, but this should suffice for holding me
to the fire .......... for the moment. I will say that I think many
of the complicated scenarios (theories) folks have thrown out here
are the result of watching too many scripted crime stories, but this
leads me to ....

4. Casey Anthony isn't smart enough to write the script that some
of you ARE smart enough to have dreamt up. ;)

:)

How does Casey being out clubbing and having a grand old time with her new boyfriend fit into this scenario of Caylee being in danger? If she made this very very bad choice that put her daughter in harms way what was she doing to resolve it before everyone got involved? Unfortunately the script written by post of the posters here doesn't involve intelligence on Casey's part, it isn't even an uncommon story.

I have a question for those who believe that Caylee is still alive and "misplaced." Can you explain why she has no emotion at all? Why in the phone calls she is angry and not even asking about Caylee? That has struck me most of all. If she is protecting her daughter and now "doesn't know" where her daughter is, would you be crying? I would!

Could Caylee have died with Jesse, TonE, or Amy on the 16th while one of THEM was watching her, and Casey took care of everything and is protecting them?

Just throwing it out there.

The only behind Casey is going to protect is her own! :behind:

I just got back from picking my son up from summer school, so though late, just to clarify:

I wasn't trying to insinuate anything specific about Tony (BF) aside from the fact that is is just as possible he has more info than we know, and that IF drugs, alcohol, orgies or WHATEVER were a part of Casey's lifestyle, that he may have shared those interests. It was strictly an opinionated speculation, not an accusation.

I think for alot of us, the reason this case is so compelling, ASIDE from the human compassion towards a missing little girl, is the odd twists and mysteries of it all.

We here on this forum have come up with some wild theories, all I have done is question some things that have run through my head. I have no set opinion on what has happened, all I KNOW is what LE has said. Everything else is simply questions.

Hi Everyone! Trying to get caught up here... whew! Anyone else sick of seeing the BH on every news update and station! UGHGH.. He says the same thing on every appearance... On Renea, I am still baffled about her and her possible info on this case..anyone know who she is? friend of fam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noonoo91