Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #105

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually she initially said she could not get through to LE, IIRC,which was why she went to Cindy, it was not until yesterday when asked she stated that the FBI knew her story and that she had a relative in the SS, which I assumed from the wording to mean Secret Service. Whether or not her story is credible I have no idea, but I can tell you those WS'rs on here that have family in Federal Agency based arms of LE, would never post that they did, it's against the code, just fyi.

Blink - incorrect: see Post #125, where, on Aug 17, at 10:07 p.m., Renea says LE DID get back to her, which I previously pointed out:

"The LE did finally get back to me and I told them everything. They did say they were glad Jesse and I did not meet.

Also, I called Cindy to tell her Jesse, who I thought was her "detective" canceled on me... and she said she had no idea Lee sent him to meet with me."

Thanks for the welcome! I don't think she is going to tell him anything either.

Hi and welcome and many here also share your point of view, I am one of them! I think that Mr. Padilla is making a BIG FAT MISTAKE HERE!!!! I believe that this will only cause further confusion, be a hindrance, and cause even more interference with an investigation and case that's so twisted, convoluded already from all of the family members.

IMO if they truly wanted to help he and their team could aid in the search for Caylee. I hope and pray that she is alive and well, but in my heart I have a sick feeling. My uncle is a Chicago homicide det. who works with Special victims unit. At this stage it is very unlikely that we will find her okay.

Add on top of that all of the bogus and fake fantasy stories of Caylee sightings (some from within this board!). I find this so utterly disturbing that I simply cannot put it into words. It makes my stomach flip-flop and feel ill. Anyone with any relative in any type of service knows that things such as this would not ever be posted to a public forum!!!

JMHO

If CAsey is as good at disappearing as the Nanny was, they may have a problem when she gets out on bond.

He had a little issue with the IRS for not paying taxes for two years. Don't think it would be an issue if he bails her out.

I read on the internet that it was over hundreds of thousands of dollars and he did a year in the federal penitentiary. If the Florida judge made that a condition of bail, then only the Florida judge could waive that condition. The Sheriff's Office staff cannot ignore a court ordered condition. Anyway, we don't know if that was a condition of bail at all so all of this is pure speculation, but it was nice to chat with you about it, Busylady. :)

possible, or something that's been tossed out to WS to try to confuse us...??? thoughts???

Yep, I agree. The first time I read all of that I swear I sensed (call me crazy if you will...) that it was a male writing the posts under the name Renae and trying to send us in a direction that would imply CA's story held some truth to it.

Nothing surprises me anymore in this case.:bang:

How does Casey being out clubbing and having a grand old time with her new boyfriend fit into this scenario of Caylee being in danger? If she made this very very bad choice that put her daughter in harms way what was she doing to resolve it before everyone got involved? Unfortunately the script written by post of the posters here doesn't involve intelligence on Casey's part, it isn't even an uncommon story.

The problem with going out clubbing is this ~ her daughter was missing!

I believe the following:

1. There is a specific reason that Casey Anthony is not talking in jail to authorities,
and it's not because she's been proven to be a liar (which she HAS been)
but she's lied because she believes she's protecting her daughter from harm.
NOTE: I believe she already concedes that she is accountable for having
made a very very bad choice, causing her daughter to be in jeopardy.

2. I believe she's FINE with the charges of neglect of a child and making false
statements to authorities, IF it means that's the price she
pays to keep her child safe -- with whatever the bizarre
circumstances are which led to she not knowing the CURRENT location
of Caylee.

3. I believe Leonard Padilla thinks outside the box and is JUST as
passionate about solving this mystery as the rest of us. I don't
know that they CAN, but I am hopeful.

I have more beliefs, but this should suffice for holding me
to the fire .......... for the moment. I will say that I think many
of the complicated scenarios (theories) folks have thrown out here
are the result of watching too many scripted crime stories, but this
leads me to ....

4. Casey Anthony isn't smart enough to write the script that some
of you ARE smart enough to have dreamt up. ;)

:)

Everyone has a theory. I'm a realist though and I look at the evidence in front of me.

If you present a theory though -- you need to explain why the dogs hit on the car and yard -- and why the car smelled like a morgue.

This belief about the car smelling by death has been verified by a number of people.

So -- if you believe Caylee is alive -- you need to explain why the car smelled like death -- and that question goes out to Mr. Padilla also. (A rotting pizza is not a proper response either.)

Did Casey spray the trunk with "Decomposing Body" air freshener?

It's a fact that people forget when putting forth their theories -- whether it be kidnapping or what.

I'm just looking at the facts in front of my face -- it's what any seasoned LE officer would do.

I find it hard to believe Casey *only* has a few calls on the 16th & 18th, oh yea & ONE ping on the 17th........sheesh... most kids I know MAKE & RECEIVE many callls everyday.

Kids?

Casey is 22... hardly a teenager. At that age, normal people are busy with college &/or jobs.... not spending all day on the phone.

Maybe most of her socializing was limited to the nights & weekends.... when her friends were free?

I just got back from picking my son up from summer school, so though late, just to clarify:

I wasn't trying to insinuate anything specific about Tony (BF) aside from the fact that is is just as possible he has more info than we know, and that IF drugs, alcohol, orgies or WHATEVER were a part of Casey's lifestyle, that he may have shared those interests. It was strictly an opinionated speculation, not an accusation.

I think for alot of us, the reason this case is so compelling, ASIDE from the human compassion towards a missing little girl, is the odd twists and mysteries of it all.

We here on this forum have come up with some wild theories, all I have done is question some things that have run through my head. I have no set opinion on what has happened, all I KNOW is what LE has said. Everything else is simply questions.

No worries :blowkiss:

The problem with going out clubbing is this ~ her daughter was missing!

I totally agree! Not only missing by the scenario I was responding to but put in danger by her mother's choices. Makes no sense at all. Casey is flatlined emotionally on this topic because out of sight is out of mind for her. You see it in her bouncing from guy to guy, and here as well.

I'm with you - I've been previously leaning towards Caylee being in heaven, but am now trying to "think outside the box" and am making myself question everything I previously accepted as "facts," much like a lot of WSers who, like me previously, believe Caylee is deceased... :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Hi Chez,
I have to remind people that I didn't say one way or the other if
I feel Caylee is alive or no longer walking among us. That much
I couldn't venture to guess, and I believe Casey also does not
know if she's alive at this point.

I believe this story could be even more heart-breaking than
already imagined.
:(

I would like to thank Websleuths for offering such a wonderful forum.
It's good to be here.
You all rock!

*Selma

ROFL!
Well ...... I'll think about it.
Will YOU eat crow on youtube if I'm right?
It could be a big video party.
I'll bring the beer pong!
(What IS a beer pong?)
:waitasec:

"Absolutely"!!! Deal!

Blink - incorrect: see Post #125, where, on Aug 17, Renea says LE DID get back to her, which I previously pointed out:

"The LE did finally get back to me and I told them everything. They did say they were glad Jesse and I did not meet.

Also, I called Cindy to tell her Jesse, who I thought was her "detective" canceled on me... and she said she had no idea Lee sent him to meet with me."

Yes, I am aware, but in between then she called Cindy as we know PRIOR to getting in touch with LE, which was my point.

Secondly, this story has not been verified, any of it. I am not saying it is not credible, that is not my call, it's LE's and I can say they are checking it out. My only question would be why if someone suspected they spotted a possible kidnap victim, with alleged relatives in LE, would they call the family directly, agree to meet a strangeretc..

The bigger message here is that if that happens to anyone, you call LE, tell them why you are calling and demand to speak to the head detective.
Under no circumstances if you are not trained to do so do you agree to meet a stranger- than is ridiculously dangerous.

Hi Everyone! Trying to get caught up here... whew! Anyone else sick of seeing the BH on every news update and station! UGHGH.. He says the same thing on every appearance... On Renea, I am still baffled about her and her possible info on this case..anyone know who she is? friend of fam?

Yes either bond her out or get the he!! off the televison!

yes, what is beer pong? It was quarters or trivial pursuit quarters when I was doing that stuff.

I believe the following:

1. There is a specific reason that Casey Anthony is not talking in jail to authorities, and it's not because she's been proven to be a liar (which she HAS been) but she's lied because she believes she's protecting her daughter from harm.:)

<edited for space>

SelmaClue:

Great post! However loaded it may have been! As for me, I believe that Casey is a pathological liar; meaning, (for me) that she doesn't have real control over the lies emanating from her mouth; consequently, I don't believe she's able to distinguish between what is a lie and what she's told to someone.

Moreover, I don't believe that Casey is aware of how many lies she's told and I think that somehow the lies begin to blend together; therefore, the truth for her may be as scrambled as the web of lies she's told.

I remember a panel of 'shrinks' during the Simpson trial explaining that "...although he may have comitted the murder, through denial and lies, he probably had no idea of what was the truth."

I just hope you're right with your analysis: I hope that Caylee is been bartered for; traded, ransom, or given away, perhaps in Puerto Rico; at least she'd be alive!

Leviosa :rolleyes:

PS Oops! Sorry, has anyone heard the GP's say "We welcome Casey into our home if she gets out?"

I believe the following:

1. There is a specific reason that Casey Anthony is not talking in jail to authorities,
and it's not because she's been proven to be a liar (which she HAS been)
but she's lied because she believes she's protecting her daughter from harm.
NOTE: I believe she already concedes that she is accountable for having
made a very very bad choice, causing her daughter to be in jeopardy.

2. I believe she's FINE with the charges of neglect of a child and making false
statements to authorities, IF it means that's the price she
pays to keep her child safe -- with whatever the bizarre
circumstances are which led to she not knowing the CURRENT location
of Caylee.

3. I believe Leonard Padilla thinks outside the box and is JUST as
passionate about solving this mystery as the rest of us. I don't
know that they CAN, but I am hopeful.

I have more beliefs, but this should suffice for holding me
to the fire .......... for the moment. I will say that I think many
of the complicated scenarios (theories) folks have thrown out here
are the result of watching too many scripted crime stories, but this
leads me to ....

4. Casey Anthony isn't smart enough to write the script that some
of you ARE smart enough to have dreamt up. ;)

:)

God, I hope you are right.
This is the theory I've been leaning towards too.
The whole situation is just so crazy that there has to be more to the story.

I do not believe Caylee is alive any longer, but I do think there is much more to the story than Casey killed her intentionally or by accident and covered it up and went on her merry way. I have no facts, but I just think someone else is involved and there is alot more too it.

I read on the internet that it was over hundreds of thousands of dollars and he did a year in the federal penitentiary. If the Florida judge made that a condition of bail, then only the Florida judge could waive that condition. The Sheriff's Office staff cannot ignore a court ordered condition. Anyway, we don't know if that was a condition of bail at all so all of this is pure speculation, but it was nice to chat with you about it, Busylady. :)

It did come out on Fox News today that T.Padilla spent a year in federal prison for tax evasion. The court will be releasing Casey to a media hungry, convicted felon. Oh yeah, I can see this is going to work out. :crazy::bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth