Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #105

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know she is not talking, but would someone jump in and speculate a little on this?

Well, Jesse is the source as to why Casey called him - to hang out together. He could've lied about why she really called. (Maybe the call went more like "jesse, Caylees hurt, I need your help!)

Agreed - that 's why I was interested in seeing/hearing from someone who had any info. on the stats when you've got 2 dogs alerting...I'm imagining it's a higher success rate, but how much higher...CUPPY?
Sorry Im a little slow:)lol It would make it closer to 100% tile. Its also better for LE cases if two dogs hit On the same area:)[/QUOTE]

In the Madeleine McCann case they had 3 dogs and it showed that they were INCORRECT 78%, 71%, and 62% of the time.[/QUOTE]

Hi

New here.I've been reading this story with fascination. I think you are all doing an excellent job.

I just had to come in here and ask this. Do you have a link with that information about the dogs please? Because it's the first time I've heard there were 3 dogs and that they were incorrect. I've been following the case intensely for the past 15 months and know for a fact that only 2 dogs were used Eddie the cadaver dog and Keela the blood dog. In 200 cases those dogs have NEVER had a false positive. Sorry if this is taking the subject off topic but if your claim is true then I would love to see something to back it up. Thank you.

Blink, I have a question that I feel like you may know the answer (I asked earlier but you went offline). This "private" hold.... What are some possible private holds? Could it possibly be waiting for the DNA to return? Would it strickly be pysch? I don't know thats why I'm asking.
It could be a myriad of things, laundry list if you will, but if your asking me to guess, it is either alert to an additional investigative body (FBI) or from the psych evaluation that has HIPA oversight.. Example might be any medical issues, meds, etc.

Keep in mind no-one has showed up yet to place this bond which necessitates review of the hold issues, etc..

So what does this mean? That LE can deny her bond because they don't have enough information? I thought only a judge in court could overturn her bond?

I think that quote was a bad bad bad run on sentence. It basically was saying she wasn't getting out today. Then said that she was in jail for not providing LE enough info.

I've noticed a trend ... the people that believe Casey's story or at least line up on that side ... often make comments that could lead one to believe that they also have a lack of trust in LE.

Don't shoot!
Just an observation.

Renae messaged me last night after the thread was locked questioning the HCO on a shirt ---- My understanding is HCO is a "side" design for Hollister Co.

Did you say Renae messaged you? what about HCO?

"Casey Anthony was supposed to be released from jail on Tuesday but recent announcements have stated that she will still be in prison as the prosecutors couldn’t collect enough information about Caylee’s disappearance. The little girl has been missing for at least 3 months and she is only 3 years old."

http://www.enews20.com/news_Casey_A...ng_Toddler_Will_Remain_Behind_Bars_10670.html

i flipped through the previous pages, i dont know if you guys saw this, im sorry if its already been posted...

(Not directed at you, bluedevil21) WTH? If bail has been set, and someone is willing to pay it, how can they deny her release? This can't be accurate.
Lanie
Edited to add: Ok, just read more about this not being accurate. Whew!

"Casey Anthony was supposed to be released from jail on Tuesday but recent announcements have stated that she will still be in prison as the prosecutors couldn’t collect enough information about Caylee’s disappearance. The little girl has been missing for at least 3 months and she is only 3 years old."

http://www.enews20.com/news_Casey_A...ng_Toddler_Will_Remain_Behind_Bars_10670.html

i flipped through the previous pages, i dont know if you guys saw this, im sorry if its already been posted...

Wow, BD, good post, that article is wrought with misinfo.. They need a fact checker..

Okay I was a bit sassed on another post on the last discussion thread LOL. I haven't read anywhere that she is DEFINITELY on a pysch hold..can someone help a sister out with a link if it's a fact..thanks!

It could be a myriad of things, laundry list if you will, but if your asking me to guess, it is either alert to an additional investigative body (FBI) or from the psych evaluation that has HIPA oversight.. Example might be any medical issues, meds, etc.

Keep in mind no-one has showed up yet to place this bond which necessitates review of the hold issues, etc..[/QUOTE]

Yes I have beat that horse all day! :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

Thank you for your response!

Sorry Im a little slow:)lol It would make it closer to 100% tile. Its also better for LE cases if two dogs hit On the same area:)

In the Madeleine McCann case they had 3 dogs and it showed that they were INCORRECT 78%, 71%, and 62% of the time.[/QUOTE]

Hi

New here.I've been reading this story with fascination. I think you are all doing an excellent job.

I just had to come in here and ask this. Do you have a link with that information about the dogs please? Because it's the first time I've heard there were 3 dogs and that they were incorrect. I've been following the case intensely for the past 15 months and know for a fact that only 2 dogs were used Eddie the cadaver dog and Keela the blood dog. In 200 cases those dogs have NEVER had a false positive. Sorry if this is taking the subject off topic but if your claim is true then I would love to see something to back it up. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Here's one of many links

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article2469329.ece

Also, I found out an alert from a cadaver dog is ONLY REASONABLE SUSPICION. The dog alert MUST be corroborated by other evidence.

That isn't really a news site, its like a open format blog site, anyone with an account can write "news".

this isn't a news site either, but i think you all provide pretty amazing information most of the time. i was just looking for the most recent updates on casey anthony. i found it interesting that LE, if nothing else, is stalling; they are clearly trying to thwart her release in any way that they can. and i am glad they are doing so.

Well, Jesse is the source as to why Casey called him - to hang out together. He could've lied about why she really called. (Maybe the call went more like "jesse, Caylees hurt, I need your help!)
Somehow that is very hard to believe...to hang out....she has a new boyfriend that is taking all her time.....yet, she calls Jesse on THAT day??!!

Okay I was a bit sassed on another post on the last discussion thread LOL. I haven't read anywhere that she is DEFINITELY on a pysch hold..can someone help a sister out with a link if it's a fact..thanks!

Leonard Padilla referred to it on NG last night.

Did you say Renae messaged you? what about HCO?

Yes HCO stands for Hollister - it is a store frequented by mostly middle schoolers - college age kids. (Want-a-be 20 something adults like my s-i-l also shop there ;)

I've noticed a trend ... the people that believe Casey's story or at least line up on that side ... often make comments that could lead one to believe that they also have a lack of trust in LE.

Don't shoot!
Just an observation.

Ya think???
I am a hooah grandaughter, WWII Guadala Canal.. Semper FI

Help me with this

has there been ANY speculation as to why Casey would have contacted Jesse via phone?
If she knew Caylee was dead, wouldn't he be the LAST person she would call?

Why not call Jesse or any other person?

It's not as if she was calling anyone to tell them something happened to Caylee & she needed help.

On the other hand, IF she actually thought Jesse could possibly be Caylee's father (or acted like a father)... just hearing HIS voice could have been some kind of emotional closure to her.... Caylee's gone & she wants to be able to have an emotional bonding with him. Casey can pretend to herself that they both supported each other during this sad time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beeaimee