Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #106

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope NG has some info about the detectives meeting with the Anthonys today. Maybe that means some information might be released.
Anyone else interested in that meeting?

Or the threads move fast and it is sometimes hard to wade through the posts and one or two gets missed.

It certainly doesn't mean I don't have and answer or possibly agree.

I said sometimes. I was only offering up a couple of many examples of why posts get missed.

I haven't heard early July. Where did you hear that? Was George lying about the 16th? I say bring all of them in for obstruction of justice. Said that since the case broke, but no one listens to me. LOL.

I saw it in news reports today. Probably on the media thread, I always check there first. Maybe someone else will remember the source.

Also, if you go back and read all her posts you will see she tried to drop hints that we should look into Jesse G. more. Also, she said she had just moved (we need to know from where to where because I have some questions for her).she lives in Florida now. I thought she said she saw him there, although some think she was in Georgia. Should go back and read it again. Thought she said he was on his way to Georgia.

Also note that Jesse G. says he doesn't think that Casey would lie about Caylee. Well, then what about what he told LE for the affidavit? That is an obvious contradiction.[/QUOTE]

I'm referring to the date of June 6 vs. June 16th.... the last day George said he saw Casey and Caylee. The affidavit says George said June 6. Obviously, it was a typo, you know missing the "1". JMO.

Or not Cindy said June 7th on the 911 call. Not sure LE ever got a good date til they found the video from 6-15.

I third that. My 2.5 year old has NEVER had a babysitter. What does that tell you? I like my kid a LOT..and I like having both of my own eyes on his at all times. I get blasted for it all the time. My mother tells me I need to go out and get a life. Huh? Last I checked this kid IS my life.... Kinda makes me understand why I never felt close to my own mother...if she was out trying to 'get a life and all' when I was a little kid. What a dingleberry she can be sometimes.

I like all three of mine a lot, 21, 19 and 9 all were left with sitters and ALL are GREAT KIDS, don't consider myself or any single mom who needs a break a "dingleberry"

Hello everyone another newbie. Like everyone else I seem drawn to little missing Caylee. I have had dreams about it and it seems it is constantly on my mind. I feel the police have and know more than they are letting out. This family is unbelievable and I cannot quite get enough compassion for them, they are obviously lying. Maybe they were told to say certain things, I don't know I hope that is it. Casey reminds me of Scott Peterson, no emotion, laugh when you should be crying, out partying looking for her next hookup and next party, no concern for Caylee or all that is going on around her, just herself.

we have NO IDEA the dynamics of this relationship, we have NO IDEA what type of power struggle went on between these two grown women and I find it disturbing that Cindy continues to be attacked here, until we know THE WHOLE STORY and not 90% assumption I don't think we should judge a grandmother whose life has been turned upside down who has been charged with NOTHING!

I am so glad to see other posters that think the this.

The grandparents are victims also. IMO

yeah, I doubt Cindy said that because she thought the police would rush faster-- because Casey had been a slob, and left smokey clothes, and rotten pizza in her trunk.

I think Cindy was worried awful because she realized that Casey would not be producing Caylee, and bells went off in her head about the smell of the car--at that moment, and then the words fell right out of her mouth. before she even thought about it.

lol, I love the newbie thread. I lurk there all the time. ;)

I was a prolific poster at Steve Huffs site for years. But I lurked for a very long time before getting up the nerve to join WS and post. So alot of you are much braver than I was!

I'm a newbie with an A T T I T U D E today. I'm actually a Used To Be because I used to post here like 5 years ago.

I hope NG has some info about the detectives meeting with the Anthonys today. Maybe that means some information might be released.

YES YES YES and oh by the way YES! Any new info or REAL updates is what we all hope for IMO.

I saw it in news reports today. Probably on the media thread, I always check there first. Maybe someone else will remember the source.

Be prepared more of that to come. Names too, or allusions to names we all know very well.

You are correct. What I was saying is that "if it were me". I am not Cindy, although I was accused of being her the other day. LOL.

How funny, because it seems I am being accused of being her or someone from the Anthony camp.

amen again.

im blasted for being an overprotective father
and jimmy crack corn i dont care... im with ya
BLAST AWAY

:crazy:
That was funny, and a good way to say good night to all. Carp, I'm late to watch Nancy Grace. Type to everyone tomorrow!

:blowkiss:

Just wanted to clear something up . . . Only one dog was used to search the car, and the dog alerted on the trunk.
In the Anthony's back yard, the same dog hit on 3 spots, and then a second dog was brought in to confirm, and the second dog hit on the same 3 spots.
I would like you to verify this as a fact because I don't believe it. It is not what LE said.

I am interested. Kind of feel they will let her out sometime during the night. Feel that they were making arrangements with the family to do just that. JMO

I third that. My 2.5 year old has NEVER had a babysitter. What does that tell you? I like my kid a LOT..and I like having both of my own eyes on his at all times. I get blasted for it all the time. My mother tells me I need to go out and get a life. Huh? Last I checked this kid IS my life.... Kinda makes me understand why I never felt close to my own mother...if she was out trying to 'get a life and all' when I was a little kid. What a dingleberry she can be sometimes.

im probably a lot older than you, im a dinosaur

but i have 2 kids

never had a baby sitter once, but yes i did have family members help watch them occasionally. parents and siblings

rules are rules - the kids follow them
they are not perfect but they are gooooooood kids
third year in college for one and the other one going next year
they check in every night if they go out, work 2 jobs each all summer long and work part-time during school

kind, considerate, helpful, warm, funny kids

mistakes.. ohh sure.. .major mistakes.. not yet and hopefully never

but couldnt ask for better

i hope it says something to do with the fact i didnt and dont put up with any bullcrap from either of them..

maybe i was jsut lucky - maybe a little of both luck and alot of hard work
on their part and some on mine...

sorry to be kind of off topic - but you got to have RULES with kids
and these people in this case.. didnt have many

"hard to describe."
wasn't that the term the judge used when the first psyche came out?

"Hard to describe" tells me there are lots of psych issues with her. She needs a meds cocktail!! Doesn't "Borderline personality" medication include some sort of sodium pentathol?

Pat Lalama is filling in for NG again..... and of course Mark Williams (who can't get his facts straight at times in giving an update).. of course it is what we all heard so far!!! UGGHG.. we know she is not getting out today... I am so frustrated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
makaylaj