Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #107

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey got TV time today and is complaining:furious:that Caylee's picture is not on the reports enough. This woman has balls man. I just cannot believe this. WHO HASN'T SEEN CAYLEE'S PICTURE? Give me a break.

They've had airport sightings and the GP's didn't even put out flyers at the airport. :rolleyes:

WELCOME WELCOME RR- Woman of the Internationals...

OMG.. I have one question after Gloria Alred's comments:
Is there even enough bathroom facilities as a zoning law in the Anthony home for all these people????

Newb Here,

LOL, even the the defense lawyer's on Greta are raggin on Casey.

Did you notice Baez saying last night on Greta that the explanation of why Casey did not report Caylee missing for 31 days would be in his ....
Opening Statement ?

Was he talking about the first day in court for what she is currently charged with or homicide?

They've had airport sightings and the GP's didn't even put out flyers at the airport. :rolleyes:

Wonder if Casey watched Nancy Grace? They only showed Caylee's picture once I think. Atleast she know's everybody knows she's full of you know what. Where's NG been? I would love to see her grill the BH. NG goes for the juggler with yahooos like Padilla.

I see we have more quotes from Casey. Who was she talking to and is there a link?

As soon as Casey's done with her hot bubble bath, manicure, pedicure, facial, glass of Chardonnay, and home made Italian dinner, she's just going to be so thankful to the BH for getting her out of the slammer that she's just going to have to spill the meatballs!!! She'll take him right to the body and tell him the TRUTH, the WHOLE TRUTH, and no HALF TRUTHS!!! Makes sense to me!!!! What a concept...... why didn't LE think of that??? They could have set a really low bond and let her get out there and tell the truth.

This is like a movie with a very bad, unbelievable plot. Okay, so let's say Casey leaves jail at 8:30 AM. Goes home with the bounty hunter and company -- weaves through the reporters into the front door. Mom, Dad and Lee are all waiting with open arms. Mom has laid out the soap, shampoo, towels, body lotion and nail polish for poor Casey who has to leave the bathroom door open so the BH's can watch her. Meanwhile, Dad's firing up the grill making hamburgers for everyone. It's a party! Surely Casey will tell them where Caley is now!! The Mother of the Year award is presented. All is understood.

Casey got TV time today and is complaining:furious:that Caylee's picture is not on the reports enough. This woman has balls man. I just cannot believe this. WHO HASN'T SEEN CAYLEE'S PICTURE? Give me a break.
When I heard that I thought, "JB and Casey must have been up late reading these posts last night." Everyone on here has been talking about the fact that Caylee is getting lost in this circus.

Just want to say, "Hi Five, Joe!"
sFun_cheerleader.gif

Next thing, the BH will say, "Maybe the dingo ate her baby". /sarcasm

lol

This is like a movie with a very bad, unbelievable plot. Okay, so let's say Casey leaves jail at 8:30 AM. Goes home with the bounty hunter and company -- weaves through the reporters into the front door. Mom, Dad and Lee are all waiting with open arms. Mom has laid out the soap, shampoo, towels, body lotion and nail polish for poor Casey who has to leave the bathroom door open so the BH's can watch her. Meanwhile, Dad's firing up the grill making hamburgers for everyone. It's a party! Surely Casey will tell them where Caley is now!! The Mother of the Year award is presented. All is understood.

She can only be released between 1:00-3:00 pm which is a good thing because BH has no clue what's going on. In other words, he didn't do his homework before he left California.

I say Cindy cooks a nice Italian meal for the home coming bash. :)

I hate what's happening here with this case. I hope that Casey never breathes freedom, but if she does I hope the media falls off the face of the earth and stops reporting anything on her. She won't be able to leave her house. What will there be to report? Don't give this family what they want...and I'm not talking about Caylee (unfortunately).
Welcome all new WSers.
Caylee, sweet dreams honey...

WELCOME WELCOME RR- Woman of the Internationals...

OMG.. I have one question after Gloria Alred's comments:
Is there even enough bathroom facilities as a zoning law in the Anthony home for all these people????
Okay, Blink..glad you brought this up. The house is not THAT big. I think I saw somewhere about 1,400 sq. feet. Comfortable but not big enough for that many people.
:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

She can only be released between 1:00-3:00 pm which is a good thing because BH has no clue what's going on. In other words, he didn't do his homework before he left California.

I say Cindy cooks a nice Italian meal for the home coming bash. :)

Yeah, spaghetti goes alot further when you're feeding a crowd!! Plus, pasta has carbs to relax everyone.

I hate what's happening here with this case. I hope that Casey never breathes freedom, but if she does I hope the media falls off the face of the earth and stops reporting anything on her. She won't be able to leave her house. What will there be to report? Don't give this family what they want...and I'm not talking about Caylee (unfortunately).
Welcome all new WSers.
Caylee, sweet dreams honey...

I am in total agreement with this.:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics