Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #107

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose isn't allowing Casey to speak to anyone. Why on earth would he be okay with her going home to fess up to the BH? I don't believe for a minute she's getting out of there. It's a ploy to push LE to act before they are ready. IMO.

Okay, Blink..glad you brought this up. The house is not THAT big. I think I saw somewhere about 1,400 sq. feet. Comfortable but not big enough for that many people.
:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Porta Potties?

I wish that all the media coverage would die down, but I know it won't. Only time or a resolution to the case will do that. And we all know that there will probably be nothing serious to report, but they will run the homecoming video a thousand times a day and rehash any and all video of the few times she does leave the house. By the time they are done and she goes back to jail, we will be so sick of the 10 minutes of video being played over and over again that we will just want to yack. (remember the club pics?)

If what that gal said on the JG thread is true, could the Anthony's be in trouble for having someone check up on the lead that was not a detective on the case? could that be interfering with an investigation?

If what that gal said on the JG thread is true, could the Anthony's be in trouble for having someone check up on the lead that was not a detective on the case? could that be interfering with an investigation?

Considering the fact that they have destroyed evidence, lied under oath, and made false reports on national TV, I'd have to say no.

I think they can hire anyone they like to investigate the case. I know i would have my own PI working on this for sure.

Casey's not going to be eating McDonalds or Spaghetti or anything other than Jail slop, because there's no way the LE are going to let her leave. :)

As much as I know I will get jumped on for this, I have to say it.
If someone posts her bond and there is not enough to charge her with more than neglect, she will walk. That's why bond was set and it's called the justice system. She has a right to walk out of that jail as long as she makes bond and barring the entrance of more charges, there is no way that LE can stop it now. They did their best.

Apparently there was a problem with posting bail because their home office wanted to make sure the local bondsman would not be held liable. If the local bondsman is the one posting the bail, then I don't see how the local person could avoid being held liable. Any more info on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member