Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #91

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE may be annoyed with them but they have said they have been fully cooperative. Someone else posted when this came up that no prosecuter or judge (elected in most cases) is going to want to prosecute the grandmother and grandfather of the victim. Could be a PR nightmare. Not to mention reasonable doubt standards. Unless they do something like hide evidence that could otherwise lead the police to Caylee I don't think this obstruction charge is coming. Just my opinion.

Agreed, and though I don't have a personal opinion yet as to what they did or didn't do in terms of helping Casey, I note that being "fully cooperative" doesn't mean that LE isn't or wouldn't consider them a person(s) of interest in the future and, if LE did so in the future, you're right: LE would have to have some really really smoking gun evidence, else it could be a PR nightmare.

Tony may be the prosecuter's star witness. LE may have asked him to stay away from interviews and such in order that his testimony not be shred to pieces by the defense saying he is in this for financial gain. Same with Amy.

Evidently, great-grandma e-mailed her good friend the evening of June 15th about Cindy and Caylees visit to great-grandpa. IIRC, Cindy testified about this during the bond hearing.

Sad thing is that Tony and Casey were in love. All indications point to that from Tony -- before it hit the fan. When she was needy -- beginning on June 16 -- she went to be with Tony -- in her own words -- because that is where she felt safe. He -- and Clint -- had her staying on a daily basis at the apartment. Casey wanted to talk to him more than anybody else when she was put in jail. Clint's remarks support a picture of two people who were getting closer and closer. What Tony and Clint didn't realize is that Casey was minipulating them -- which does not preclude her love for Tony -- as she does everyone, telling lies, cheating and stealing. It is awful that little Caylee has somehow been tangled into this ugly web.

I'm sure LE has checked this all out, I'm sorry she just appears younger to me then some of the other pictures.

admittedly I haven't seen it -maybe she looks different in still pictures too
anyway, really wish we knew all the facts here

I know he is at least part of the motive, if not the only motive, but it still baffles me. I mean, as a mom if I were a single mom and dating around the natural thing would be for me to find a guy who would fit well into mine and my child's life. That would be the first thing on my mind - make sure my child comes first. I guess that's what makes her a possible sociopath, and me not. But that's still why everyone has such a hard time swallowing that a mother would eliminate her child.

I agree that the new lifestyle was the motivation (unless the xanax trunk thing comes to be the real story and I wouldn't call drugging you kid and putting her in the trunk an accident).

Casey seemed completely unaware how people would respond to her child being gone for a month unreported. You can hear it with the 911 operater when she gets on, she send out text messages to tell her friends, and she really seemed to think she could just put Cindy off.

very sociopathic. Very!

Tony may be the prosecuter's star witness. LE may have asked him to stay away from interviews and such in order that his testimony not be shred to pieces by the defense saying he is in this for financial gain. Same with Amy.

a really good point you've made:clap:

Very good point, and I hope those who can testify in an eventual case will stay far away from the media, and our speculations.

Going a little off topic...and I don't know if it has been discussed on this thread already--too long to sift through!), but did you all see the "butterfly" shirts George and Cindy were wearing to the jail today?! They said "Fly Home Baby" and there was the popular "angelic" picture of Caylee within the butterfly's shape.

I thought it was very telling...if not subconscious. I have learned from others that the butterfly in this context represents a person's soul! Cindy says she "feels" Caylee around her; George is "seeing" Caylee across the street; Casey says she's close to "home" (heaven?). IDK, this case is driving ME crazy!

I'm sure LE has checked this all out, I'm sorry she just appears younger to me then some of the other pictures.

???maybe it's because she's sitting in chairs meant for larger ppl and at a table meant for larger ppl??? (thinking about how much smaller my DD looks at tables & chairs meant for adults.)

My impression was that Cindy had been calling Casey and asking to see Caylee and for the past month, was given an excuse each time - she's asleep, she's at the beach with the babysitter, etc. Cindy is saying - "I've given you a month, asking every day to see or talk to Caylee. I'm not giving you one more day - I want to see her now!"
This is exactly what happened imo. You can hear it in Cindy's voice when she realizes what's really happening regarding the inability to produce Caylee..

I understand what you mean...he is constantly shrugging, moving back & forth
and raising eyebrows....it's hard to even concentrate on what he says.

Yes, his body language is very hard to read. Cindy's heartache is clearly seen in her initial anger toward everyone. I do understand that. But George's demeanor has been very calm and smiling, his eyebrows drastically moving up and down, until he's triggered, then he goes off and appears very violent. I just haven't noticed his shoulders shrugging.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member