Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #91

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I'm always thinking about. I mean, if Caylee is gone, she survived almost 3 years....why then? why didn't Casey lose it sooner? What was the trigger? Why then? Why now?

I just find it weird that one day she's doing flash cards with Caylee and the next she doesn't even care that her daughter's gone. Unless she was putting on a show for people in the presence of others and was negligent to Caylee when they were one on one...as one guy mentioned earlier on Fox News.

Sociopaths are very adept at mimicking and or posing, to impress people as to how they want them to be viewed. (and as we know Casey was always posing) Flashcards, doting mom, etc.

I feel that Caylee just didn't fit into her lifestyle, she was in the way. Tony and Casey seemed to hit it off right away and got rather serious from day one. She wanted to live her life with Tony and didn't want the weight of a child to hold the relationship back, even if Tony didn't have a problem with Caylee.

Tony introduced Casey to a whole new life and group of friends. If you study her my space she went from Beer Pong to Club scene /vip tables etc essentially overnight. A child makes that lifestyle very difficult to live.

According to Clint we gain insight on the fact that she stayed at Tony's every single night during the time that Caylee was missing. She even posted on Tony's sisters myspace " i cant wait for your brother to get home" How long did she know these people? She was obsessed. I feel its going to pan out to be a lot like Susan Smith.

You are right when you say that Caylee survived for 3 years without a problem. The only thing new and different in Casey's life was Tony. They had been together a total of 6 weeks when Caylee disappeared!

Maybe coupled with the fact that Cindy was always the defacto Mom and there was an obvious break in that relationship at the critical time, and Casey's new relationship....Caylee was simply getting in the way.

So we have:

***There is some kind of break in Cindy and Casey's relationship
***Cindy was always the defacto Mother to Caylee, taking on all financial and most care responsibilities regarding Caylee
***Casey moving out for the first time
***Casey in a brand new relationship that escalated very fast
***Casey spending increasingly more time with Tony
***Casey being introduced to an entirely different lifestyle from Beer Pong to Clubs over night.
***Casey without a job or income
***Casey basically on her own with a toddler for the first time

All for the love and attention of a new and exciting man. jmho What do you guys think?

Sorry if its lengthy.

Someone mentioned on another forum that they think the video was from last year rather than this Father's Day. What do you all think?

If Cindy had only done a welfare check on her grandaughter during the month. :(

what would that have changed? if it happened on the 16th or 17th it had only been a day, two maximum that had passed since Cindy had seen Caylee. Am I missing something?

Someone mentioned on another forum that they think the video was from last year rather than this Father's Day. What do you all think?

Almost 2 yrs old & almost 3 yrs old looks way too different to me. I believe the video was from this year!

TIMELINE

• June 15
o Father’s Day
o Nursing home
o Caylee Video
o Allegations of fight at home
o Clint says he saw Casey late in the day and she stayed the night.
• June 16
o Cindy says she heard Caylee and Casey.
o George says he saw Casey and Caylee – with backpacks on and leaving the house at 12:50pm.
o Casey phone calls begin at 3:03pm
• June 17
o Casey phone calls? (not released)
o Shovel
• June 18
o Casey phone calls
o Car backs up into garage
• June 20
• Club Fusion
• June 23/24,
o Gas cans/shed
• June 24/25
o JG call
• June 27
o Car left at Amscot?
• June 30
o Car towed from Amscot
• July 2
o Cindy Myspace post
• July 2
o Casey cooks at Tony’s for boyfriend and friends.
• July 7
o Casey allegedly posts Diary of Days message on MySpace.
• July 15
o 2:30p – Casey picks Amy up at airport
o 3p – George (is dropped off by Cindy in SUV?) picks up car at impound and drives it home.
o 4:08pm -- Casey leaves myspace post for Amy, presumably from Tony’s apartment
o Time? – Cindy finds resume, calls Amy, picks up Amy, goes to Tony’s, picks up Casey, drops off Amy, searches for Caylee w/Casey.
o 8p? -- Cindy decides to get tough, takes Casey to closed substation, makes first 911 call.
o Cindy threatens Casey with child services/court.
o 8:30p? – 2nd 911 call from home – finally connects w/OCSO for dispatch of officer
o 9p? – 3rd 911 Call frantic
o 9p? – George enters house
o 9p? – Police arrive
o Time? -- Washes pants
o Time? George goes into trunk
o 11:30pm – Amy posts on MySpace about thinking she had a friend who now she knows stole from her
• July 16
o Casey takes police on wild goose chase
o Affidavit
o Arrest

Wow. I couldn't disagree more. Why would Cindy have access to Casey's myspace page? Casey is an adult. I think that Cindy's infamous blog message inspired Casey's infamous blog message, though. I don't think for a minute that Cindy had access (via password) to Casey's myspace page. They got access (obviously) after Casey was arrested and jailed.

Agreed - and Casey's choice of words, culminating in the phrases "everyone lies, everyone dies," is what has really made me squirm from the beginning. :(:(:(

June 24th and George fit tighter and tighter together. It's in my timeline ...

From looking at George's chart, I do not think he has it in him, but I haven't studied all his midpoints very closely.

I did compare his chart to the 24th, and nothing jumped out at me, the way it did with Casey's chart and the 17th/18th.

Almost 2 yrs old & almost 3 yrs old looks way too different to me. I believe the video was from this year!

Yes "absolutely". I teach 2 & 3 year olds (22 of them) and the look is completely different.

Yes Yes Yes I do. I have been driving myself nuts with this. I think she looks younger and more babyish then the other pictures they have been showing.

I was saying that it didn't fit that Cindy new Caylee was missing when she wrote that July 3rd message and that she had already given her 30 days to find her. I think that on July 3rd she was still thinking that Caylee was with Casey and that Casey was just being spiteful by keeping the baby from her and George.

I understand - I agree - I don't think Cindy thought Cayle was "missing" in the sense she's "missing" now, she was just missing from Cindy's life in general.

Originally Posted by DianeB
Or maybe she was on a fishing expedition. She had to have known that Amy would find out about the check forgery almost immediately, and wanted to check her temperature.

What she didn't know was that Cindy would call Amy, who not only dropped (her last) dime on Casey, but hopped on the broomstick to lead mom to her.

Busted!

I had this all typed out and the server locked up. I am thinking Amy contacted Casey and gave her a chance to come clean on her own. "Great, I come home and my account is wiped out".... Casey in her manipulative way says take the night off, you better not be online, life is on hold until tomorrow. Which was the same thing she was going to try to sell Cindy. She had big plans for July 16th, making Caylee appear, making Amy's money appear. What was the plan? To leave town?

Sounds very rude and has no bearing on this case.

That wasn't said in a rude manner. The conversation was in body language and others discussing how Cindy's head was saying no while her mouth was saying yes. Same as George's shoulders shrugging. My point is that his eyebrows move up and down too much and it's hard to see what his shoulders are doing.

Otherwise, I don't feel I should have to explain myself in what I'm thinking. Everyone has their own opinion and I haven't bombarded your posts with assumptions.

TIMELINE

• June 15
o Father’s Day
o Nursing home
o Caylee Video
o Allegations of fight at home
o Clint says he saw Casey late in the day and she stayed the night.
• June 16
o Cindy says she heard Caylee and Casey.
o George says he saw Casey and Caylee – with backpacks on and leaving the house at 12:50pm.
o Casey phone calls begin at 3:03pm
• June 17
o Casey phone calls? (not released)
o Shovel
• June 18
o Casey phone calls
o Car backs up into garage
• June 20
• Club Fusion
• June 23/24,
o Gas cans/shed
• June 24/25
o JG call
• June 27
o Car left at Amscot?
• June 30
o Car towed from Amscot
• July 2
o Cindy Myspace post
• July 2
o Casey cooks at Tony’s for boyfriend and friends.
• July 7
o Casey allegedly posts Diary of Days message on MySpace.
• July 15
o 2:30p – Casey picks Amy up at airport
o 3p – George (is dropped off by Cindy in SUV?) picks up car at impound and drives it home.
o 4:08pm -- Casey leaves myspace post for Amy, presumably from Tony’s apartment
o Time? – Cindy finds resume, calls Amy, picks up Amy, goes to Tony’s, picks up Casey, drops off Amy, searches for Caylee w/Casey.
o 8p? -- Cindy decides to get tough, takes Casey to closed substation, makes first 911 call.
o Cindy threatens Casey with child services/court.
o 8:30p? – 2nd 911 call from home – finally connects w/OCSO for dispatch of officer
o 9p? – 3rd 911 Call frantic
o 9p? – George enters house
o 9p? – Police arrive
o Time? -- Washes pants
o Time? George goes into trunk
o 11:30pm – Amy posts on MySpace about thinking she had a friend who now she knows stole from her
• July 16
o Casey takes police on wild goose chase
o Affidavit
o Arrest

On July 15th, Casey also texted her friend Brittany that Caylee was missing for 31 days. Considering how busy that day is, why would she text a friend she had just "reacquainted" with? It must've been around the time her mother was calling 911. And what phone did she text from?

Yes Yes Yes I do. I have been driving myself nuts with this. I think she looks younger and more babyish then the other pictures they have been showing.
No way in the world is the girl in that video one and change going on two.

That's a huge problem for me. If that would have been me I would have sensed something horribly wrong and I would have found Casey no matter what it took. Since Lee went clubbing with Casey I wonder if any conversation took place btw him and his mother about Caylee. Something is way not right here with I've given you a month business.

I too would have been concerned if I had been given an excuse for more than two or three days in a row, and would have taken some sort of action. Cindy has stated that she had no reason not to believe Casey, yet has acknowledged that Casey has lied to her in the past. With Casey having a history of not being truthful, that's all the more reason to be concerned. There's too many contradicting statements.

Sociopaths are very adept at mimicking and or posing, to impress people as to how they want them to be viewed. (and as we know Casey was always posing) Flashcards, doting mom, etc.

I feel that Caylee just didn't fit into her lifestyle, she was in the way. Tony and Casey seemed to hit it off right away and got rather serious from day one. She wanted to live her life with Tony and didn't want the weight of a child to hold the relationship back, even if Tony didn't have a problem with Caylee.

Tony introduced Casey to a whole new life and group of friends. If you study her my space she went from Beer Pong to Club scene /vip tables etc essentially overnight. A child makes that lifestyle very difficult to live.

According to Clint we gain insight on the fact that she stayed at Tony's every single night during the time that Caylee was missing. She even posted on Tony's sisters myspace " i cant wait for your brother to get home" How long did she know these people? She was obsessed. I feel its going to pan out to be a lot like Susan Smith.

You are right when you say that Caylee survived for 3 years without a problem. The only thing new and different in Casey's life was Tony. They had been together a total of 6 weeks when Caylee disappeared!

Maybe coupled with the fact that Cindy was always the defacto Mom and there was an obvious break in that relationship at the critical time, and Casey's new relationship....Caylee was simply getting in the way.

So we have:

***Cindy was always the defacto Mother to Caylee, taking on all financial and most care responsibilities regarding Caylee
***Casey being introduced to an entirely different lifestyle from Beer Pong to Clubs over night.

All for the love and attention of a new and exciting man. jmho What do you guys think?

Sorry if its lengthy.

heartbreaking-this is why i'm here posting every day - i cannot imagine some new person in my life EVEREVEREVER being anywhere NEAR as important as my child, except ANOTHER CHILD, whom I'd love equally. :(

So we have:

Very good...you lay it out so nicely. It makes a lot of sense. I think you hit the nail right on the head especially with this part:

"***Cindy was always the defacto Mother to Caylee, taking on all financial and most care responsibilities regarding Caylee
***Casey basically on her own with a toddler for the first time"

Makes a lot of sense that this would be "the" trigger (combined with Tony and the new life) for her to finally snap. No way she can continue the lifestyle with no job (and she's not going to admit she's been lying about a job for 2 years) and a young child. I just wish she could've let the grandparents keep the child. If she would've just run off and left this wouldn't have even made the news. I hate to wish for a mother to run off, but geez, it's better than what we are looking at now. :(

My mom helps a ton with my almost 3 year old, (loves to watch him at least once a week, etc.) and I'm even married. I can see how she would have a lot of freedom never having had to be a full time mom because she was living at home with so much help from her parents. And then when all that falls apart and it looks like she's breaking away from all that free help, reality of having a child in the real world finally hits her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487