Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #91

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony needs to realize it wasn't him. Whoever Casey hooked up with was likely going to be enough motivation for her to dump Caylee.

That's what I'm always thinking about. I mean, if Caylee is gone, she survived almost 3 years....why then? why didn't Casey lose it sooner? What was the trigger? Why then? Why now?

I just find it weird that one day she's doing flash cards with Caylee and the next she doesn't even care that her daughter's gone. Unless she was putting on a show for people in the presence of others and was negligent to Caylee when they were one on one...as one guy mentioned earlier on Fox News.

I can't get past his eyebrows to see what his shoulders are doing.

When I saw George Anthony BEFORE he started talking much to the media, he looked rather normal. THEN, when he started with the facial expressions and the smiles, I thought he was being insincere.
He is a strange one, IMO. I personally do not believe anything out of his mouth!

I have no idea if this has been posted since this forum is just too large at this point for me to search every thread. In case it's not, here's an article that mentions Web sleuths (with the space in between). I don't know if that means this place in particular or people that sleuth on the Internet in general but wanted to post it for all of you that are working so hard on this case:

Authorities explain why they're so quiet: 'Caylee is our goal' -- OrlandoSentinel.com

"... Those responsible for the investigation refused to corroborate theories about the case spawned by Web sleuths, media consultants, TV hosts and even the Anthony family..."

LOL, yes, I know I would! Along with all cell phone records, LE WILL get to the bottom of this whole mess! I think Grandpa is finally beginning to realize that he could be in a whole new world of hurt if he is thought to have cleaned the car trunk.

(I personally think he knows where Caylee's body is)

*****Justice for Caylee*****

June 24th and George fit tighter and tighter together. It's in my timeline ...

Can someone tell me why Tony doesn't want to talk to the press? Is he not very articulate or something? I was so impressed with Clint last night. JMO.

He has cooperated fully with LE which in a way is all that matters....it could be that he is just not ready for the Media Barrage. I think it actually shows character that he has stayed away from the cameras.

As much as I would LOOOOOVEEE to hear what he has to say.

I'm going to post a dumb question, and don't know if you guys have discussed it today or not, but I found it pretty odd that Clint said.... Casey told them that Caylee's father died in a car accident on the way to her birthday party (Caylee's party). I mean, come on. How dumb is that, and is she a drama queen or what?

He totally turned me around as regards Casey.

Thank you Clint!

Can someone tell me why Tony doesn't want to talk to the press? Is he not very articulate or something? I was so impressed with Clint last night. JMO.

I would not want to be affilated with this craziness . . . especially since spending so much time with LE--I am certain LE has had TonE and questioned him ad nauseum . . .

When I saw George Anthony BEFORE he started talking much to the media, he looked rather normal. THEN, when he started with the facial expressions and the smiles, I thought he was being insincere.
He is a strange one, IMO. I personally do not believe anything out of his mouth!
I find the whole family to be strange. I'm not sure how to interpret much of what they say and do because a lot of their behaviors, expressions, etc., are so foreign to me.

It's no surprise to me that Casey behaves the way she does. Her family eats out of her hand. I suspect a long life of being allowed to behave the way she does is what created the Casey we see today. I feel very badly for her parents though. I'm not sure why they can't see through her lies.

He has cooperated fully with LE which in a way is all that matters....it could be that he is just not ready for the Media Barrage. I think it actually shows character that he has stayed away from the cameras.

I think Tony is starting to open up with the media. He's a private individual that has probably done no wrong and it's probably very difficult to find yourself surrounded in this controversy.

Remember: Lee's comment to Casey the night she got arrested in her first phone call from jail"

"I am not going to go around and around with you..I'm done with that, and everything you have been putting mom through for the last month"

paraphrased.

Then, as another WSer suggested earlier in this thread, Lee, who must have known what Casey was putting their mother, Cindy, through, and who was with Casey at least some of the time and would have seen her (unfortunate) priorities, does not get a pass from me.

I have no idea if this has been posted since this forum is just too large at this point for me to search every thread. In case it's not, here's an article that mentions Web sleuths (with the space in between). I don't know if that means this place in particular or people that sleuth on the Internet in general but wanted to post it for all of you that are working so hard on this case:

Authorities explain why they're so quiet: 'Caylee is our goal' -- OrlandoSentinel.com

"... Those responsible for the investigation refused to corroborate theories about the case spawned by Web sleuths, media consultants, TV hosts and even the Anthony family..."

That article is probably why there are so many Guests online today! Welcome guests, please join and chat with us!

I am sure Cindy had access to Caseys my space page. Maybe that was her way of keeping up on her.(?)

Wow. I couldn't disagree more. Why would Cindy have access to Casey's myspace page? Casey is an adult. I think that Cindy's infamous blog message inspired Casey's infamous blog message, though. I don't think for a minute that Cindy had access (via password) to Casey's myspace page. They got access (obviously) after Casey was arrested and jailed.

Me too. and he should be down on his knees thanking Clint for clearing up a lot of stuff for us. Is Clint the supposed DJ?

JMO.

I hate to say this, but I don't think it would have mattered. If Casey left with Caylee on the 16th and something happened to Caylee on the 16th, then there is nothing that the GPs really could have done differently once she walked out of that door. There are a lot of things that they could have done differently for the last 22 years, but again, that is a moot point now.

Going by the theory something happened on the 16th, taking the (I think) hour and half of phone calls... then it rests a while and another "flurry of calls" perhaps they should take that time in between and "go outside the box" literally looking for Caylee. I don't remember the time in between but if its three hours take that time give or take and go from there.

He will be an important witness, so LE may have asked him to keep his information confidential.

He may also be horrified at the thought that he met someone on facebook who moved in on his life almost immediately who may now turn out to have killed her own child, and embarrassed that he fell into the classic internet-stranger trap he should have been savvy enough to avoid.

Originally Posted by Chezhire
some WSers think the "I've given you 30 days" business during the 911 call indicates that, if she's not talking about simply seeing caylee, that she may be talking about filing for custody of caylee...???

Originally Posted by fixingtoburst
Is it a possibilty that Cindy had given Casey 30 days to locate Caylee without calling the police?

Originally posted by TripleA
No, because in the July 3rd myspace mssg from Cindy, she was stating that Casey had Caylee and was keeping her from seeing Caylee.

Originally posted by Chezhire
TRIPLEA - I'm not understanding you. If Cindy last saw caylee (that we know of) on june 15, father's day with GGP, and she's complaining on july 3 she hasn't seen caylee on the myspace page, and then telling the police on july 15 that her GD's been missing for days...how does it not fit?

I was saying that it didn't fit that Cindy new Caylee was missing when she wrote that July 3rd message and that she had already given her 30 days to find her. I think that on July 3rd she was still thinking that Caylee was with Casey and that Casey was just being spiteful by keeping the baby from her and George.

Have you ever been in a situation that is suddenly so viscerally frightening that you cannot process the information? That is what made her so adamant about seeing Caylee right now. If the car hadn't smelled like that Casey probably could have talked her way into the following morning. That is why she kept upping the threats to get Casey to talk, drive to the police station and she will tell me in the parking lot, actually call them, still won't tell me, go home and work on her there, call again, leave her with Lee and suddenly she finds out the truth she didn't want to hear and she tells the cops my granddaughter is gone and the car smells like a dead body. Sounds like a concerned grandmother trying to verify the safety of her granddaughter even at the expense of her daughter.

Agreed. I'm only trying to offer what little we do know to discuss the issue of whether or not Cindy knew, or should've known, someone had died in that car at whatever point in time she washed those pants - it goes to whether or not she, as some WSers believe, could be charged as an accessory after the fact .

I know Cindy says she spoke or texted with Casey on a daily basis, but I don't know if I believe it.

The phone records will be interesting, if we get to see them.

If it wasn't true it would be included in the list of lies they have used to hold Casey? Casey also said they were in contact. Just a thought.

:clap::clap::clap:
That's a huge problem for me. If that would have been me I would have sensed something horribly wrong and I would have found Casey no matter what it took. Since Lee went clubbing with Casey I wonder if any conversation took place btw him and his mother about Caylee. Something is way not right here with I've given you a month business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487