Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is very possible. I have been leaning in this direction for a while. What if someone really did take Caylee because of what Casey has done.

Oh, man -- what HAS she done?
I'm lost. Really. What motive did I miss?

yours,
Selma hasn't got a Clue

I'm afraid that after all this time that even if they do find a body it will be too hard to determine the cause of death. I also think Casey knows this and that's part of the reason she's not giving anything up. I don't think she EVER will, even if there IS irrefutable evidence!

If Caylee's dead body is found, Casey will be charged with murder even if all that is left of the body are bones, unless there is forensic evidence on Caylee's remains that would exculpate the mother. I am certain that privately, LE is working on the assumption that Caylee is dead and that Casey is responsible for the child's death despite what LE is stating publicly. Finding a dead body will strengthen LE's murder case against Casey.

These statements coming from LE that there is no evidence that Caylee is deceased are somewhat misleading because what LE does is to consider every single possibility, no matter how implausible and then follow the existing evidence that is particular to the case. Then, based on the evidence, LE determines what is more likely in order to focus their investigation. So while there might not yet be any firm proof that Caylee is deceased, all of the evidence so far supports this likelihood.

No - DianeB - I don't think Casey killed anyone else. I've been working two different theories in the past few days. I do, however, think someone else was in that trunk.

Also if she sent her child away because she knew she was in trouble. That could explain her cool calm attitude.
But it doesn't explain the decomp in the trunk. I just don't see Casey driving around with someone else's dead body in there.

No - DianeB - I don't think Casey killed anyone else. I've been working two different theories in the past few days. I do, however, think someone else was in that trunk.
What's the scenario you're envisioning that makes you think that? I don't get it.

One weird scenario I read as a comment on the Greta OTR show was something along the lines of...what if Zenaida stole the ID of Zenaida and that wasn't her real name and Casey really doesn't "know" who has the child.

(and no, I don't believe that line of thinking, but it was interesting)

Also if she sent her child away because she knew she was in trouble. That could explain her cool calm attitude.

I know that anything is possible, but I just don't believe this...

However, I just don't get how, if something happened to Caylee while she was with Casey, that Casey could maintain a calm demeanor...UGHHHHH

Also, wouldn't someone have spotted Caylee with the person that Casey sent her with? Wouldn't someone come forward at this point?

But it doesn't explain the decomp in the trunk. I just don't see Casey driving around with someone else's dead body in there.

If you can see her having her childs body... Why on earth couldn't you believe it could be someone else?

I know that anything is possible, but I just don't believe this...

However, I just don't get how, if something happened to Caylee while she was with Casey, that Casey could maintain a calm demeanor...UGHHHHH

Also, wouldn't someone have spotted Caylee with the person that Casey sent her with? Wouldn't someone come forward at this point?

Unless they were in on it too. Conspiracy I TELL YOU. This case is driving me bonkers.

You think she killed someone else?:eek:

Seriously, did you see that place? It looks like Disneyland for dumpers... of anything.

prgow.jpg

I can't even wrap my brain around that thought DianeB!

Try this one out:

Where are GP's getting all this money? They are obviously not working and yet George says today he's got a full tank of gas to just "drive around". Mortgage, car notes, elec. water, internet, - many many bills associated with them. Impound lot to get car out - has to have been in the hundreds alone. So - maybe all 3 decided to "sell" Caylee - or at least ACT like they were. When the deal gets ready to go down - they get the money and kill the "child broker". Put the body in Casey's trunk to dispose of - any of them could have done the disposing - but probably George. But Casey - spoiled brat that she is - she "takes" off with Caylee. Of course child broker has other "eyes". Very first time Casey turns her back - BAM - Caylee is gone. Casey is too embarrassed to tell GP's - she goes "on the run'" - hiding out - making excuses for why the GP's can't talk to Caylee. Her car stinks - so she abandons it - hoping it to be stolen - instead gets returned home. The rest is history as we know it now.

If you can see her having her childs body... Why on earth couldn't you believe it could be someone else?
The usual - means, motive, opportunity.

I can think of reasons why she'd want her daughter out of the way, and I can envision her covering up Caylee's accidental or negligent death, but I don't see her driving around with some random (to us) body.

Holy moly!

The usual - means, motive, opportunity.

I can think of reasons why she'd want her daughter out of the way, and I can envision her covering up Caylee's accidental or negligent death, but I don't see her driving around with some random (to us) body.

Maybe she was planning on following. Maybe she was in trouble. Maybe she accidently killed someone. I don't know. I just hope the child is found alive. God help us.

Try this one out:

Where are GP's getting all this money? They are obviously not working and yet George says today he's got a full tank of gas to just "drive around". Mortgage, car notes, elec. water, internet, - many many bills associated with them. Impound lot to get car out - has to have been in the hundreds alone. So - maybe all 3 decided to "sell" Caylee - or at least ACT like they were. When the deal gets ready to go down - they get the money and kill the "child broker". Put the body in Casey's trunk to dispose of - any of them could have done the disposing - but probably George. But Casey - spoiled brat that she is - she "takes" off with Caylee. Of course child broker has other "eyes". Very first time Casey turns her back - BAM - Caylee is gone. Casey is too embarrassed to tell GP's - she goes "on the run'" - hiding out - making excuses for why the GP's can't talk to Caylee. Her car stinks - so she abandons it - hoping it to be stolen - instead gets returned home. The rest is history as we know it now.

That would make a great movie.

In reality, in this scenario I think the "eyes" would kill at least Casey, in retaliation.

Unless they were in on it too. Conspiracy I TELL YOU. This case is driving me bonkers.
Well, if we're going towards "feelings" sometimes I sense they're all in this as a group...that the answer lies with ALL of them...not Casey alone. It's the weirdest thing. It's as if I have this picture in front of me but I can't put it into focus. Sorry if this sounds "out there".

id love to hear your theories...pretty please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver