Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:) Its just a longer version then LE synopsis. She probably repeated her self numerous times. I left Caylee with ZG on the stairwell at the Sawgrass apts. I left to go to work about 9 AM - 1 PM :). When I came back to get her after work she was not there. I drove around and around to all of ZG favorite places. I even went to look for them ZG at ZG favorites clubs. Re-write 3 more pages + a little more.
Yea, you're probably right - I just want to see the actual handwriting as I have delved into handwriting analysis a little in the past. Would be very interesting.

Exactly, every time she's caught, she will spin it another way. Many people live by circular logic, in the end it never goes anywhere, just round and round, and theres never an end!
Boy are we dizzy from it and were only reading and viewing, imagine living like that :eek:

The most tell-tale sign in this case is the fact there has never been an amber alert issued. LE knows a whole lot more than we do.

Yea, you're probably right - I just want to see the actual handwriting as I have delved into handwriting analysis a little in the past. Would be very interesting.
Wonder if they brought anyone in? Check Forgery

Wonder if they brought anyone in? Check Forgery
Nah - well .....maybe. They already knew she wrote those checks out of Amy's account. I talking more about the actual formation, sentence structure, syntax, stuff like that. Loops. slants, etc. etc. did she sign her name at the end? How did she sign it? Did she use both first and last. Stuff like dat dar

Boy are we dizzy from it and were only reading and viewing, imagine living like that :eek:

Ugggg! It would make me sick! I can't phathom how Casey is doing this, she has to be without a soul. To put her parents through this, not to mention Caylee! I've met people like this, theres always an excuse, always an exception to the rule, they can twist and contort it any way they like, but in the end we're right back to circular logic!

Nah - well .....maybe. They already knew she wrote those checks out of Amy's account. I talking more about the actual formation, sentence structure, syntax, stuff like that. Loops. slants, etc. etc. did she sign her name at the end? How did she sign it? Did she use both first and last. Stuff like dat dar
:) I knew wat ya meant :). Would be neat if we could locate something she has written on the net though.

Yes...............it was sometime that first week. Cindy told people that they weren't to talk to media without going through them - the Anthonys.

wow wow Leila I had not heard this.. thats big and telling.. wow got a link ? would love for someone to have a video or article on that one.. great for court.. i would think .. and yes if g and c have done anything to delay Caylee being found feel they should be punished also.. jmo

Ugggg! It would make me sick! I can't phathom how Casey is doing this, she has to be without a soul. To put her parents through this, not to mention Caylee! I've met people like this, theres always an excuse, always an exception to the rule, they can twist and contort it any way they like, but in the end we're right back to circular logic!
One question, why are her parents such a hinderance? Denial don't go this long :waitasec:

One question, why are her parents such a hinderance? Denial don't go this long :waitasec:
that's fo sure! One thing that caught me early was at the bond hearing (I think) and she said "there is no evidence" and she looked straight at Casey. That was a real Kodak moment for me.

wow wow Leila I had not heard this.. thats big and telling.. wow got a link ? would love for someone to have a video or article on that one.. great for court.. i would think .. and yes if g and c have done anything to delay Caylee being found feel they should be punished also.. jmo
its true, i also heard it early when the case broke in the media. im sure le has those emails...what a nerve for them to accuse le of not searching for caylee while they are sabotaging [spelling] the initial investigation.

Casey just has to have disconnected from reality. I can't imagine in any scenerio (kidnapping, murder intentional/accidental, selling her child--highly doubt, she was too hard up for cash) in which she could look so calm and adjusted in photos and by the accounts told by others around her during the time. I can't imagine any actress that good, anybody that cold and indifferent about their own flesh and blood. It just ain't right, it's not natural! She has to have lost touch with the reality of whatever happened to Caylee and it's blocked out.

Only other thing where I could semi-imagine her being able to hold up some casual no-worries front is if she dropped Caylee off live, someplace (park at the apts? beach? Universal? that Park she talked about?)...then went about making calls to family to pretend she was snatched at the park, wherever. No answers to her calls to 'tell her story to'-- she doesn't want to be tied up by police and goes about her party plans. She figures somebody will find Caylee and report her as a lost child and Caylee will land home and she can say --oh my goodness! I left her with the nanny! can you believe this?!!

That's about the only way I can see Casey being as detached, she doesn't really know where Caylee is, she doesn't know that Caylee's hurt, she can be detached and wait for Caylee to turn up home and in la-la land it's all ok? It's a semi-truth? The smell in the trunk? Heck...could Casey be bulimic? maybe her pizza/barf bag. Heck I'm all out of ideas.

I like idea that maybe she's in Puerto Rico best, it can have a happy ending. Well, at least better than any of this mess that's happening now!

I don't recall seeing it but it was apparently brought out via media. The news tried interviewing Amy a big no go, she eventually closed her door. It was an ongoing issue. Possible started the night of the 15th of July when Casey and Cindy sent friends a Caylee is missing alert, while waiting for police. Lee then went in and pulled the comments and recreated the myspace pages to Cayleeismissing.

The most tell-tale sign in this case is the fact there has never been an amber alert issued. LE knows a whole lot more than we do.

I asked this also.. guess have meet all requirements.. and they have no car plates so can't do one.. but I thought the other little girl where the neighbor went in bedroom and took her and killed her and buried under porch at trailer had an amber alert.. dont remember a car in that one..

also telling is the gp wont reach out to mr klass and those that could help like that.. very telling to me.. seems like they are just to into casey and she can take care of herself.. we have heard her.. but Caylee needs all the ppl she can to help her.. jmo

I remember Laci's mom Sharon would just stand and shake .. her whole body would in the media reports.. Now that is a true sign of an innocent person .. she was such a lady during all that very very sad time..

oh my just realized that g and c are acting like scott's parents.. jmo any one else.. ??[/quote]

Alot of us have been saying this for awhile and agree with you.

I'd give anything to know what was discussed at the visit today...

Casey just has to have disconnected from reality. I can't imagine in any scenerio (kidnapping, murder intentional/accidental, selling her child--highly doubt, she was too hard up for cash) in which she could look so calm and adjusted in photos and by the accounts told by others around her during the time. I can't imagine any actress that good, anybody that cold and indifferent about their own flesh and blood. It just ain't right, it's not natural! She has to have lost touch with the reality of whatever happened to Caylee and it's blocked out.
Nice later thoughts, we all want to see her well and smiling but.......Many like her walk among us.

Well, I wonder if they don't already know what happened to Caylee! Your right, denial don't go this long! They are between a rock and a hard place. They have had so many scuffles with the media, you would think by now they would have learned to ignore them and just walk on by. Just the same, you would think they would have learned by now that they can't keep going back and forth in their statements. For example, it smells like theres a dead body in the car vs. Casey is a good mother. WTF! How do they jump from one to the other? They truely fear the worst, but don't want to show that card which makes them look skeptical in everybody's elses eyes. They really need to decide between defending Casey and doing what's in Caylee's best interest.

I hope tomorrow we will be closer to an answer. For now I will go to bed and have nightmares about this case like last night. G'night all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver