DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
when she admits there is NO BABYSITTER

the grandparents will go into shock

the admission of no baby sitter will be the first admission

she will slowly admit things one piece at a time. its the only way she can do it

it will become much more ugly before any healing will ever begin

Good morning everyone!!! Hey last night on Greta the roommate said that Casey would be on the phone with her mother discussing places that she would take Caylee. Do you think she was pretending to talk to Cindy on the phone?

I believe that is exactly what she was doing. What she will do and how she lies goes beyond any reasonable comprehension.

* Clint said he went to Jacksonville and he returned on Sunday. When asked by Greta if Casey was there that night his reply was, "I believe so, yes, she was there. Caylee wasn't there." Greta: Fast forward again to Father's Day, June 15th, you returned later that day, you think Casey spent the night there that Sunday night. Do you remember waking up that next day, the day after Father's Day?

Clint: Ah, yes, Monday for class.

Greta: Do you remember seeing Caylee?

Clint: Uh No. Caylee was not...Like I said, Caylee never spent the night over there.

Greta: How about Casey? Was Casey there that morning if you remember?

Clint: I can't recall.

Greta: Do you remember anything else about June 16th?

Clint: No, nothing out of the ordinary.

(August 13th interview with Clint by GVS on Fox.)

Unfortunately Greta crams two questions in the same sentence without letting him answer and does not clarify:

Greta: Fast forward again to Father's Day, June 15th, you returned later that day, you think Casey spent the night there that Sunday night. Do you remember waking up that next day, the day after Father's Day?

Clint: Ah, yes, Monday for class. (answer to waking up question not Casey question)

This is being turned into "Clint said Casey spent the night Sunday"... Clint said she was there when he arrived on Sunday. Not saying she did or didn't stay the night, but that is not what he said. He said he can't remember.

That first phone call we heard from jail is also the "true" Casey Anthony. They can say she is the "Mother of the Year" now -- but that first phone call screams her true colors.

agree. that call was very telling.

This may have been talked about so Sorry in advance. I went back and listened to the 911 calls/ and the 1st phone call with mom/lee/christina: didnt Casey say she talked to Zanny that same day and also talked to Caylee but that the # was disconnected? Reason i'm asking is that when Christina said in the phone call "does Zanny have Caylee or did she give her to someone else" Casey said " I have not talked to her ( zanny). Just trying to read between the lines.

Another thing I just don't get is how her parents could actually buy the story from Casey that she was going to work when she said she was when she had actually been fired and unemployed for 2 years. And where was Caylee every time she told the grandparents that she was at the babysitters????????? If that doesn't open the door to previous neglect/abuse, I don't know what does. If they can not find someone who has said that for the past two years, they watched Caylee on a regular basis, where did she go? What did Casey do with her?

I really think that too - but it's just that these people use odd words that I wouldn't use.

Another odd word choice for me is when Casey tells Lee that they need to "recover" her lost phone. I would never come up with that term and I watch CSI type shows - just like Casey watches movies.

I notice Lee talks like that too.. it is odd.

That first phone call we heard from jail is also the "true" Casey Anthony. They can say she is the "Mother of the Year" now -- but that first phone call screams her true colors.

Only if you are comparing her to insects that eat their young!:furious:

Its kind of sad but I think the public and the media has lost alot of interest in this case. LE can't get anything on Casey, Casey isn't talking and she won't and there isn't 1 of those local channels that have any front page stories on the case. I notice that Fox doesn't have much on the case either. I am afraid little Caylee is going to remain a missing person forever and Casey will get a year or 2 in jail for neglect and that will be the end of this case. It is slowly fading out of the media eye.

Unfortunately Greta crams two questions in the same sentence without letting him answer and does not clarify:

Greta: Fast forward again to Father's Day, June 15th, you returned later that day, you think Casey spent the night there that Sunday night. Do you remember waking up that next day, the day after Father's Day?

Clint: Ah, yes, Monday for class. (answer to waking up question not Casey question)

This is being turned into "Clint said Casey spent the night Sunday"... Clint said she was there when he arrived on Sunday. Not saying she did or didn't stay the night, but that is not what he said. He said he can't remember.

yeah - I thought he sounded very tentative on this. I don't think we can be sure where she was the 15th. I think Tony would be much more helpful.

Question - even after the 15th-17th it sounds like she got up and left every morning (as per Clint). She wasn't at the gpas - Where did she go??? I know at one point we heard that Tony said she worked from his place some.

when she admits there is NO BABYSITTER

the grandparents will go into shock

the admission of no baby sitter will be the first admission

she will slowly admit things one piece at a time. its the only way she can do it

it will become much more ugly before any healing will ever begin

nahhhhh man they know there ain't no stinkin babysittter! :furious:

I thought he did an excellent job and he will be a key witness in this case. He seemed very credible.

I got the impression that he and Tony had a little spat over him going on the show and I imagine it was put to him that he discuss nothing to do specifically with Tony.

It sounded to me like the spat was why he moved out. Listen to his choice of words plus when asked if he talked to Tony it was a big gap then he talked to him after the disappearance of Caylee.

I also think he will be a good witness I was just going off his cocky undertones:)

Its kind of sad but I think the public and the media has lost alot of interest in this case. LE can't get anything on Casey, Casey isn't talking and she won't and there isn't 1 of those local channels that have any front page stories on the case. I notice that Fox doesn't have much on the case either. I am afraid little Caylee is going to remain a missing person forever and Casey will get a year or 2 in jail for neglect and that will be the end of this case. It is slowly fading out of the media eye.

I agree... once another "sensational" story comes up, it will blow this away until there is a major break in the case. And if there never is a major break, then we'll just hear that Casey's trial started or that she plead to a suspended sentance for neglect or something. :furious:

FREAKED OUT..it's a total coincidence but my 3 year old always asks what I'm looking at on the computer and all I say is that there is a missing little girl blah blah blah... She just looked at me and said "it's okay Mommy..her mommy took her SWIMMING..she isn't missing" OMG..I think I'm done LOL.

I don't think the public has lost interest at all. This site in itself has grown considerably since the case broke. The media scrum is still camped outside the Anthony's home.

I think the silence right now is because LE has piped down the media as much as they can, and now it seems everyone is holding their breath waiting for LE to pull little Caylee out of the woods or water.

Clint has said he moved out on July 1st. before all the SHTF

It sounded to me like the spat was why he moved out. Listen to his choice of words plus when asked if he talked to Tony it was a big gap then he talked to him after the disappearance of Caylee.

I also think he will be a good witness I was just going off his cocky undertones:)

I didn't think he was cocky just very direct and refused to spectulate on something he didn't know and wasn't going to discuss TonE. I found him very crediable.

yeah - I thought he sounded very tentative on this. I don't think we can be sure where she was the 15th. I think Tony would be much more helpful.

Question - even after the 15th-17th it sounds like she got up and left every morning (as per Clint). She wasn't at the gpas - Where did she go??? I know at one point we heard that Tony said she worked from his place some.

LE probably knows for sure from statements we haven't seen and phone records.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member