Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #93

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ducking already, but, does anyone think Casey may be behaving the way she has because she's had an extreme nervous breakdown after seeing whatever accident may have happened to Caylee? Maybe she was a "decent" mother, granted a disfunctional one, but the trauma caused a major mental disassociation of some sort? A liar doesn't equate to a murderer, and I don't believe there is a human condition that allows anyone to be that cold regarding their own child's death. I know some pretty callous people who would stop dead in their tracks if they saw a STRANGER'S child harmed. What does anyone think? please be kind to me - lol - i'm really not trying to defend any horrible crime.
AKMom (I'm one ,too!)...I'm afraid that Shannon is right. There's a lot of very enlightening information about sociopaths all through these threads. I've read some excellent books as well. It's difficult for a "normal" person to understand the "workings" of a sociopath. JMO

Can the moderator start one? I notice the sticky says don't start any threads. So I'm skeered to start one, if I even knew how. LOL.

I'm new here.

Sorry Folks.....

I would put up my house and All I own to free my innocent daughter!

Would you put up your house and all you owned to get a daughter you thought was guilty out on bail?

To me it is...the one lawyer on Greta last night said if it was an accident she needs to speak now...

Yea that was a defense lawyer. All the other lawyers are saying she waited to long now to little to late was their words:)

Why do you think Casey made bail bond?

I think he just titled his post that.....Sarge you should probably go back and change it or we are all going to go

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

:blowkiss:

what do you now think about Casey's comment to her mother Cindy: "...mom, you don't know what my involvement is???" <sarcasm off>

It sounded just like my daughter when she is caught lying and is having one of her screaming "I can't believe you don't believe me!!!" guilt trip attempts.

Just pm a mod and ask them to close and start a new thread. It is really the best way. They are not reading here all the time so we should pm them direct.
The thread can get long until they get here it's ok.

Jeff Hopkins doesn't exist as the only Jeff Hopkins the family knows turned out NOT to be the Jeff Hopkins she was talking about. Juliette Lewis does not exist either, nor does ZG's roomate Raquel Farrell - or her Event Manager at Universal Thomas Francks who sent her the fake email that Lee found, nor does Tom Manley who she claimed was her boss at universal.

She is a ridiculous liar and I just don't get how people are still protecting her!
people probably feel sorry for her. people like casey and my sister have a lightness about them . an incredible childlike quality. impish. there are people that are very based in reality and will avoid them., but there are others who are [believe it or not] delighted to be around them.

I just had a thought ...Maybe Cindy and George don't want her out ...they are pissed at her (of course in private not public) and know to get her to talk she needs to stay until she can't take it any longer...after all Cindy started the ball rolling by calling the police on her IMO as a threat to get Casey to tell her where Caylee was....Cindy knows Casey lies and she needed the police involved to get her talking

Just pm a mod and ask them to close and start a new thread. It is really the best way. They are not reading here all the time so we should pm them direct.
The thread can get long until they get here it's ok.
I dont know my way around here yet. Could someone else PM the moderator? So she will start a new thread, and close this one?

Why? I would think she will only get love and support from those she worked with.
Donna, this woman is all about appearances. Look how shocked all of us are that she lived with lying Casey all those years! Her coworkers follow the news also. The changing stories with these family members has been a shock to all of us. Think how those who knew Cindy--or thought they knew her--must be feeling now.

My point exactly!!! Good for you, you got it!

Just recognized your Mil Justice way of criminal analysis by thinking about the case from your focus person's point of view ... how would George view this.

people probably feel sorry for her. people like casey and my sister have a lightness about them . an incredible childlike quality. impish. there are people that are very based in reality and will avoid them., but there are others who are [believe it or not] delighted to be around them.

That doesn't last long though. Eventually, they wear out their welcome as the light bulb goes on for others.

I just had a thought ...Maybe Cindy and George don't want her out ...they are pissed at her (of course in private not public) and know to get her to talk she needs to stay until she can't take it any longer...after all Cindy started the ball rolling by calling the police on her IMO as a threat to get Casey to tell her where Caylee was....Cindy knows Casey lies and she needed the police involved to get her talking

I think that they do want her out. They've tried to control every aspect of this investigation...the only thing they can't control is Casey, because she's in OSCO custody.

I think they'd love to have her home. Right now, Casey continues to have power over them...she can decided when she wants to talk to them, and I think it's funny how she's continuing her Princess authority over them, as if they are her courtesans and she can call and dismiss them as she wishes.

Just what we know about Cindy, I think she'd love to see that dynamic reversed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214