Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #93

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the tv on Fox and there has been no mention of Casey bonding out of jail.

what do you now think about Casey's comment to her mother Cindy: "...mom, you don't know what my involvement is???" <sarcasm off>

Or my other favorite: Cindy" who's fault is it that your in jail casey?" and Casey saying "its not my fault" Then Cindy saying "what do you mean its not your fault". Classic!

i think she said that in the context of"

"how could u say u do not know what my involvement is"?
(she thought her mother betrayed her when she said this..she wasnt challenging her mother about what her involment in the case was).

She is giving her mother hell for saying she doesn't know and incredulous that her mother wouldnt just say Casey has no involvement.
I disagree. I think it could mean, "You should know since you were there! :p".

CASEY Makes BAIL BOND

Anyone in Florida know if you the bail bond folks will allow the Anthonys to put up their house for the 50K bond?

Why do you think Casey made bail bond?

Fox is reporting that Cindy is now being interviewed by LE again today while hubby is out driving his sign around. Interesting.
poor george doing the best he can .i dread seeing him and cindy when IT hits the fan. im starting to care about these folks like my own family.

I'm ducking already, but, does anyone think Casey may be behaving the way she has because she's had an extreme nervous breakdown after seeing whatever accident may have happened to Caylee? Maybe she was a "decent" mother, granted a disfunctional one, but the trauma caused a major mental disassociation of some sort? A liar doesn't equate to a murderer, and I don't believe there is a human condition that allows anyone to be that cold regarding their own child's death. I know some pretty callous people who would stop dead in their tracks if they saw a STRANGER'S child harmed. What does anyone think? please be kind to me - lol - i'm really not trying to defend any horrible crime.

I think Casey's acting now like Casey's always acted. Her parents certainly don't seem surprised by any of her actions in the past month.

I'm ducking already, but, does anyone think Casey may be behaving the way she has because she's had an extreme nervous breakdown after seeing whatever accident may have happened to Caylee? Maybe she was a "decent" mother, granted a disfunctional one, but the trauma caused a major mental disassociation of some sort? A liar doesn't equate to a murderer, and I don't believe there is a human condition that allows anyone to be that cold regarding their own child's death. I know some pretty callous people who would stop dead in their tracks if they saw a STRANGER'S child harmed. What does anyone think? please be kind to me - lol - i'm really not trying to defend any horrible crime.

Not to worry, I wouldn't bash you for thinking that way. I hate to admit it but I actually feel some compassion for Andrea Yates *ducks down with you*
I think she desperately needed help. jmo Who am I to say maybe Casey needed it also?

CASEY Makes BAIL BOND

Anyone in Florida know if you the bail bond folks will allow the Anthonys to put up their house for the 50K bond?

OldSarge The way I understand it it the bonds man needs the 450,000 in collateral and that,the Anthony's don't have.The bonds man would probably put up the 50,000 but their equity is not there. And with her not having a job and no child whats to keep her from running.

My question was regarding the Anthony house being used to secure the Bail Bond.
My point was that they need $500,00 in equity in something, which they don't have.

JMO.

The bail bondsman keeps 10% of the bail.

CASEY Makes BAIL BOND

See! This is how rumors start! (Glaring at Old Sarge! Not funny!)

I believe I heard that it would have to be in cash early on...but I could be mistaken.

Why do you think Casey made bail bond?

Casey Makes Bond would be the headline IF the Anthony family would use their home as security for the Bond.

My point is that 50K is NOT that much money. So there must be some reason they have not gone that route.

OldSarge The way I understand it it the bonds man needs the 450,000 in collateral and that,the Anthony's don't have.The bonds man would probably put up the 50,000 but their equity is not there. And with her not having a job and no child whats to keep her from running.
Actually the bond that needs to be collateralized is for 500k. The 50k is the bonding companies non refundable cash fee.

They are putting up an insurance policy worth 500k saying the defendant will show for court.
If they don't show, the bonding company has to pay the court the 500k. You better believe the bonding company then goes after whatever was put up as collateral or they call the bounty hunters :)

I think Sarge is aking if the bonding company would accept a house for the 50k. My guess would be no as the fee should be liquid. UNLESS the house i owned outright and they are handing over the deed in lieu of the 50k.

Casey Makes Bond would be the headline IF the Anthony family would use their home as security for the Bond.

My point is that 50K is NOT that much money. So there must be some reason they have not gone that route.
The bond is half a million. not 50,000. Which leads me to believe they have some serious chit coming down on Casey with those 30 pieces of DNA evidence they are checking out.

JMO.

My point was that they need $500,00 in equity in something, which they don't have.

JMO.

The bail bondsman keeps 10% of the bail.

I'd be happy to put up MY house as collateral......if their gonna release her into MY custody....

:eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

Actually the bond that needs to be collateralized is for 500k. The 50k is the bonding companies non refundable cash fee.

They are putting up an insurance policy worth 500k saying the defendant will show for court.
If they don't show, the bonding company has to pay the court the 500k. You better believe the bonding company then goes after whatever was put up as collateralize or they call the bounty hunters :)

I think Sarge is aking if the bonding company would accept a house for the 50k. My guess would be no as the fee should be liquid.

And the house is worth? 225,000 maybe They don't have it.

NO they have to $450,000 for the bondsman to put up $50,000 actual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal