Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #93

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CASEY DID NOT MAKE BOND! Old Sarge just had that as the title. Can you please change it, Sarge?

Not to worry, I wouldn't bash you for thinking that way. I hate to admit it but I actually feel some compassion for Andrea Yates *ducks down with you*
I think she desperately needed help. jmo Who am I to say maybe Casey needed it also?

LOL, First of all, I love your name on here. Secondly, I agree, Andrea begged for help, and was taken off her meds, advised to have NO MORE children, and her husband pushed for more kids. She was out of her mind long before the voices in her head took over her. Sorry for O/T, just had to agree for a moment.

I'd be happy to put up MY house as collateral......if their gonna release her into MY custody....

:eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

that was funny. Thanks for the laugh. It's a horrible situation for everyone, but mostly Cindy and George. I really think they are shattered, emotionally, spiritually, and physically.

JMO.

Same here in NYC. I know and am around Tons of latin americans....i have never heard of the name Zenaida. Doesn't mean its not common. Maybe it is...Ive just never heard it.
I live in the NY area as well and have known the name since I was a child. It was established early on that it is common in Florida...but I guess you'll get a 50-50 response.

And the house is worth? 225,000 maybe They don't have it.
They don't have it. And they don't have $50,000 to fork over "for free". Which is why Casey sits in jail silent. No bondsman will touch this case with a 10 foot pole, obviously.

Sorry Folks.....

I would put up my house and All I own to free my innocent daughter!
I think most of us would.
But, remember a bonding company also weighs the risk of issuing a bond or insurance policy on behalf of the accused.
IMO, a bond company would issue bond if:
1. The Anthony's plunked down the 50k fee
2. The Anthony's could collaterialize the 500k bond with 500k worth of assets.
Ain't gonna happen. imo.

LOL Lee is running his own investigation. He is probably figuring out by now that his family is full of it and he wants to distance himself completely.

Yup. But after what I have gone through to close and start new ones...not touching it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RabbitB