Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #93

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it just as a mother defending herself from her daughter's selfish rants regarding her being too overbearing with Caylee. JMO.

I really think that too - but it's just that these people use odd words that I wouldn't use.

Another odd word choice for me is when Casey tells Lee that they need to "recover" her lost phone. I would never come up with that term and I watch CSI type shows - just like Casey watches movies.

so nobody knows anything more about this guy who is now threatening Clint? he never mentioned this guy's name on Greta....he's just a friend of Tony's. I thought Clint was pretty straight forward and didn't say anything bad about anybody. I'm just baffled someone would threaten him for it...AND to do so publicly on Facebook where hundreds of people could view it? I notice Clint has his "friends" hidden on Facebook now.

* Clint said he went to Jacksonville and he returned on Sunday. When asked by Greta if Casey was there that night his reply was, "I believe so, yes, she was there. Caylee wasn't there." Greta: Fast forward again to Father's Day, June 15th, you returned later that day, you think Casey spent the night there that Sunday night. Do you remember waking up that next day, the day after Father's Day?

Clint: Ah, yes, Monday for class.

Greta: Do you remember seeing Caylee?

Clint: Uh No. Caylee was not...Like I said, Caylee never spent the night over there.

Greta: How about Casey? Was Casey there that morning if you remember?

Clint: I can't recall.

Greta: Do you remember anything else about June 16th?

Clint: No, nothing out of the ordinary.

(August 13th interview with Clint by GVS on Fox.)

You're the BEST, SS...thanks for setting me on the right track!!:blowkiss:

I can't forget the phone call with Casey and Christie? Where she tells Casey in a weepy voice that if something happens to Caylee she will die.. and CASEY in turn cuts her off with the word WOW - as if making fun of her for crying over Caylee and then she says "What a waste calling you guys".

That to me is NOT the reaction of a mother whose child was stolen by dangerous kidnappers as IS THE STORY TODAY, back then it was ZG and a matter of misplacing Casey - NOW it is kidnappers. I listen to that call again and again when I have any doubt that Casey hurt her child and then I am reminded that she indeed is a monster.

CASEY ANTHONY is NOT a mother worrying about her child, she never was and never will be.

COULD it be possible, that Cindy & George have Caylee hidden?

Could THEY be the ones who took her somewhere, when they went away, and therefore, that's why Casey was making all those frantic calls ... to find out where her parents were, and if Caylee was with them?

All though, you'd think Casey would be going crazy, not seeing her daughter all this time. Just something to throw out there.

Just my OWN thoughts ...

I will never discredit their pain. I see it deep enough to keep themselves in denial even when the facts are staring them in the face, simply because it is just too much to bear right now. That will come in segments for them, when they are ready to deal with it.

The other day George charged at the media and yelled for them to get off his property or he doesn't know what he'll do. That showed some violent tendencies and a threat that needs to be taken seriously, especially in a time like this. Hindsight is 20/20, as we all know, and personally, they should have stepped back away from the cameras from day 1 unless it was to plead with the kidnappers to bring their grand baby home. They have yet to speak on camera to Caylee or the kidnappers, like others have done in similar circumstances. It's just a little odd to me. But they haven't lacked in yelling at the public to get off their @sses and find their grand daughter.

That is part of what is so confusing. Why are they so vicious towards the public and media?
I think it was yesterday where George said to the media folks, "you don't like me, you don't like her".----- (well, imo, they haven't been very likeable)
Talk about kidnappers and being watched and being followed is all crazy. If you are watching kidnappers, why not call in SWAT and get the child?:confused:

I was seriously glad to hear this morning that OC advised them to shut up and get a spokesperson.
Everything we've all seen so far is, imo, scary. Surreal...

I really need to go get busy and try to clear my head a bit. :(

Original reports on Amy were $700 cash in vacation money and $1000 from her account via stolen checks.

Nancy Grace said $45,000 spree on Gma's stolen credit card. Given NG's unblemished record of being a fountain of indesputible facts, we can assume the credit card may have never existed.

I can't recall the exact statements LE made. Was it that Casey ran her parents credit card up? Or that she merely stole from her parents?

Another odd word choice for me is when Casey tells Lee that they need to "recover" her lost phone
That was a true statement she actually wanted Lee to go thru her bags, etc., more run arounds.

the GP's aren't hiding Caylee.....and Casey knows that Caylee is gone forever, and she is very very cold about it....

Just out of curiousity.... What if the car hadn't been towed? What if it was still sitting there, or it was towed and no one sent the Anthony's a certified letter, or it WAS stolen and dumped in a body of water, never to be seen again? Who knows how long the lies about the car could have gone on before the car was even reported stolen or found...maybe indefinitely?
Would anyone even now realize that poor little Caylee was gone...except for Casey? Would Cindy still be accepting that she was being punished and therefore not permitted to speak to Caylee(that's just my opinion)? Would Casey STILL be working her imagi-job? Would she still be calling the imagi-nanny and claiming that Caylee was at the imagi-beach? You know, when you just think about it from that perspective..that is some pretty scarey .
Poor Caylee....everyone in her life seems to have failed her on some level. Let's hope someone has the strength, dedication and determination to bring this child home...one way or the other, so if nothing else Caylee can be at peace.
I've always been a firm believer in "everything happens for a reason." This is really beginning to cause me to rethink that philosophy. If I live to be one thousand I don't think I could EVER find a "reason" for THIS to happen.
Everything does happen for a reason even if we can't find it in all of this, imo. It is bringing to light the situation this little girl was being raised in, how vulnerable other children are in similiar situations, and how the laws cripple an investigation such as this one from getting at the truth.

If the car had been stolen and not recovered (which I do believe was the objective instead of being towed...*Note: the purse obviously did not contain her phone, wallet, or other pertinent info or cash as far as we can tell.), if Cindy had not called LE out of rage, and if they collectively kept up the front that Caylee was here or there to others...this could have gone on indefinitely. Still could.

Parents did NOT believe her lies. Just quit the interrogating long ago. Remember with this family it is all about appearances.
Mom Cindy is SO concerned that she raised a rotten daughter. People will come to know they accepted her lies.
Cindy will not be mother of the year either...and this to her is about as bad as losing a grandchild. Remember, it is all about appearances with those two women.

I have never heard of this contest until this case. When is it held and what are the criteria for eah mother to enter and be considered for the tiarra? Cindy seems to have info that will pull her dark horse to frontrunner. Maybe she should share with the rest of the class.

so nobody knows anything more about this guy who is now threatening Clint? he never mentioned this guy's name on Greta....he's just a friend of Tony's. I thought Clint was pretty straight forward and didn't say anything bad about anybody. I'm just baffled someone would threaten him for it...AND to do so publicly on Facebook where hundreds of people could view it? I notice Clint has his "friends" hidden on Facebook now.
He may have inadvertently slowed someone's action or its an over the top nut which come out of the cracks and crevices.

Has anyone heard anything about the release of Cindy & George's visit with Casey yesterday?

You know Nancy Grace's show was claiming last night it was to be released any minute! Or was that just a figment of Nancy's imagination?:)

COULD it be possible, that Cindy & George have Caylee hidden?

Could THEY be the ones who took her somewhere, when they went away, and therefore, that's why Casey was making all those frantic calls ... to find out where her parents were, and if Caylee was with them?

All though, you'd think Casey would be going crazy, not seeing her daughter all this time. Just something to throw out there.

Just my OWN thoughts ...

:waitasec: No.

I agree. I've heard comments about Casey being a very smart girl but I just don't see any evidence of this. Her lies to LE were so harebrained, so idiotic as to undermine any notions of her supposed intelligence. And all the more when you consider that she had about a month to formulate an explanation for Caylee's disappearance.

She doesn't appear to be very street-smart either. Knowing that she would one day have to explain Caylee's disappearance, she still left a paper trail of her actions, based on computer usage, phone calls, credit card usage, etc. And given the situation she was in, she didn't know enough to exercise her right to remain silent when first confronted by LE.

I couldn't have said that better myself. There has to be something very wrong in her head as in not normal and it can't be just a low IQ. She's a head case and there's no way her parents could not know this.

Has anyone heard anything about the release of Cindy & George's visit with Casey yesterday?

You know Nancy Grace's show was claiming last night it was to be released any minute! Or was that just a figment of Nancy's imagination?:)

Don't think its gonna happen. LE lock down

I read from an Orlando news source that they would not be releasing the video or audio tapes due to the ongoing investigation....I'm sure LE can see and hear, just not the public.....maybe a way to "hear" what else casey has to say?....she won't talk unless it is NOT made public...

Back to Clint's interview am I the only one who thought he was cocky as they come? He seemed very defensive IMO. I'm in NO WAY saying he has an ounce of anything to do with this mess BUT he seemed very guarded. Unless he was just trying to be that way so he was sure not to discuss Tony. I was very surprised he answered the question as to whether or not Tony and Casey were still "dating". IDK he rubbed me the wrong way several times.

I can't forget the phone call with Casey and Christie? Where she tells Casey in a weepy voice that if something happens to Caylee she will die.. and CASEY in turn cuts her off with the word WOW - as if making fun of her for crying over Caylee and then she says "What a waste calling you guys".

That to me is NOT the reaction of a mother whose child was stolen by dangerous kidnappers as IS THE STORY TODAY, back then it was ZG and a matter of misplacing Casey - NOW it is kidnappers. I listen to that call again and again when I have any doubt that Casey hurt her child and then I am reminded that she indeed is a monster.

CASEY ANTHONY is NOT a mother worrying about her child, she never was and never will be.

This was one of the early phone calls, where she was f---ing every other word, she was showing her true colors...."because I was arrested on a whim". I don't believe that she knew her call would be released to the public, Jose probably swallowed his tongue when that happened and should have told her to clean up her act (maybe he did). Later conversations show her speaking much differently ("recover" my phone).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anchorite