Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #93

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to remember that while there is a lack of factual information available on this case, there is also a large amount of MISINFORMATION and unconfirmed rumor. There is basically NO CHANCE that the Anthony family had any credit card with a credit limit of more than $45,000! The company's own security procedures would have prompted calls to the owner of the credit card if a sudden flurry of charges occurred and George or Cindy could then have put a hold on the card and/or canceled it immediately. IF the card was given to Casey to use, then any amount is NOT theft. IF it was taken without permission, then they are obligated to either report it missing to the company, cancel the card voluntarily, or be responsible for the charges.

If there is a link to EVIDENCE that there were $45,000 worth of charges within one month.....Could someone post that please.

I just don't think the info on the exact amount taken by Casey from Cindy's account(s) has been published. We've seen references to credit card charges and checks, but not dollar amounts.

More info was given regarding the amount taken from Amy, but I've been seeing $700, 1000 and 1300/1700 posted here as the amount taken (initial missing cash plus from checking account). Researching back, we should be able to establish a firmer figure here.

I also have the same feeling. Casey is very cunning, obviously, and she thinks she's able to out smart LE and everyone else. I don't think she's that smart!:bang: In fact she's really pretty DUMB, IMO.

I think her computer searches and the cell phone pings, plus all of her lies are going to help in finding little Caylee soon.

It's beyond my imagination that something horrible happened, either by accident or her intention to her little girl, obviously, and the "Mother of the Year" went about her partying and whoring around full force! She was doing her " own investigation " ? Oh give me a break!:furious:

It always makes me wonder how Casey would explain looking for her daughter and the babysitter at known clubs - did she expect to walk in and see ZG there with Caylee? Also, after she arrived at the club, did she ask questions about ZG to staff? How come no one at those clubs knew who ZG was if she frequented them as Casey states? How come not one single person in her circle or even in Orlando knows the ZG she knows? these are questions I would be asking my daughter and sister.

$4 to $5 thousand dollars of charges at least makes some sort of sense, the problem still is that people are repeatedly quoting it as $45,000 which proves once again that many of the "facts" of this case are misinformation.....and this untruth can't be blamed on Casey!
While that may be true to a point, don't you think we already have plenty of documented info including the fact that she used a credit card fraudently, per her mother and cleaned out one of her best friends bank accts, along with stealing checks and writing them to herself and others? Then there are those 31 days of her doing her own play investigation of her own missing 2yr old. IMO :mad:

Casey is just not smart.

I agree. I've heard comments about Casey being a very smart girl but I just don't see any evidence of this. Her lies to LE were so harebrained, so idiotic as to undermine any notions of her supposed intelligence. And all the more when you consider that she had about a month to formulate an explanation for Caylee's disappearance.

She doesn't appear to be very street-smart either. Knowing that she would one day have to explain Caylee's disappearance, she still left a paper trail of her actions, based on computer usage, phone calls, credit card usage, etc. And given the situation she was in, she didn't know enough to exercise her right to remain silent when first confronted by LE.

It isn't really a theory...it is fact. Cindy (ok..say it with me, folks) is the last known person verified by an outside, independent source to be with Caylee. Now, we also have Clint (roomie of Tony) stating that he believes that Casey spent the night with Tony on the same night (June 15th), but he knows she was at least there which would put Caylee still with Cindy after the nursing center visit. We only have the word of the grandparents that Caylee was seen the next day at all and their word seems to be about as trustworthy as their daughter's. So yes...I DO believe Cindy is REALLY hiding something! Plenty as a matter of fact!

I recall Clint saying he really didn't know much about fathers' day weekend because he was out of town with his own father...Jacksonville, if I'm not mistaken...:waitasec:

When did JG leave the police dept? I find this odd in itself..I guess the timing of it all.

And the fact that he called Casey to let her know! This was a man who was led to believe that Caylee was his daughter, who broke off their engagement when the paternity tests came back, whose parents ALSO took care of her for the first 10 months, and THIS is someone he calls to let know of his resignation?!

IIRC there is a "player" in this case that works for this exact station.......hhhhmmmmm....
Yes, I thought about the JP connection, too. I also wonder if and when JP went to PR over the summer to visit home? :waitasec: Maybe she was the one dropping him off or picking him up? Which would mean he knew of the "triangulation" not from LE, but because he was actually with her.

This is what is really bothering me...I hope this doesn't happen.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17193405/detail.html

snipped:

LOOPHOLE COULD ALLOW CASEY TO BEAT SYSTEM

A loophole could allow Caylee Anthony's mother to beat the system. She's still only facing charges of child neglect and giving false statements.

If her attorney asks for a speedy trial, they could be the only charges she ever faces. Florida law prohibits a person from being tried on more serious charges at a later date if the person stands trial for something that's related.

"If you lose a kid and that results in a child's death, that's one and the same case, because those are manslaughter charges," said board-certified trial attorney Richard Hornsby.

If Casey was found guilty of child neglect, she would only serve up to five years in prison versus a maximum of life for murder. Still, detectives have never said that Caylee Anthony is dead or that Casey is under investigation for murder or manslaughter.

I totally agree Vegas Bride. Casey's quite the upstanding young woman!:furious:
She may even get the " Mother of the Year " award!:mad:

Oh yes, for sure the mother of the year award!! :furious:

I can't tell you what I'd like to do with her trophy!

One thing I find interesting to watch is, in the video clips in jail, when she's on the phone, how her eyes shift constantly from left to right. Which side is it that a liar's eyes go to when they're spinning their tails, is it the left side?

VB

Oh and if there were searches on her computer for ZG I'm sure Miss Casey will claim she used that in her own private serach for Caylee.

It always makes me wonder how Casey would explain looking for her daughter and the babysitter at known clubs - did she expect to walk in and see ZG there with Caylee? Also, after she arrived at the club, did she ask questions about ZG to staff? How come no one at those clubs knew who ZG was if she frequented them as Casey states? How come not one single person in her circle or even in Orlando knows the ZG she knows? these are questions I would be asking my daughter and sister.

Did anyone notice in the report that was taped in the club Fusion that there was a child playing on the couch behind the reporter? What time of day was this taped? And is it normal for kids to be hanging out there? Just seemed strange to me if it was taped in the evenng hours. Here in PA ppl under 21 are not permitted in clubs/bars after 9pm.

personally, i dont understand why police and volenteers are not searching the local landfills..i know thats where i would go if i were in the orlando area..

Actually, there could be some prepwork for searches to be done at a landfill, or even a limited search being done. We don't know. LE has stated they are searching, but will not disclose where.

Because of the Lori Hacking case and this one. I've researched and learned alot about landfill searches. I really should just put it in a word doc and repost it. lol.

Anyways, the SLC landfill, IIRC, gets something like 3000 tons of garbage daily. Multiply that by at least 31 days before Caylee was reported missing. The only succesful landfill searches have been the ones where it was known what specific dumpster the person was disposed of in. With the information, the landfill can use their GPS system and narrow the search area down to about an acre or more. And in all but one of these cases, only a matter of days had gone by before a search was started.

Landfill searches are historically unsuccesful, expensive and dangerous. You have to get a budget approval for about 300,000.00. Then OSHA has to approve it. Then you need to find cadaver dog handlers willing to bring their dogs into this dangerous situation. Most won't do it. Their dogs are too valuable. Especially after the World Trade Center. A large amount of the cadaver dogs were either permanently injured or died within a couple of years after that search.

I hope this helps explain why landfill searches are probably not being done.

I just don't think the info on the exact amount taken by Casey from Cindy's account(s) has been published. We've seen references to credit card charges and checks, but not dollar amounts.

More info was given regarding the amount taken from Amy, but I've been seeing $700, 1000 and 1300/1700 posted here as the amount taken (initial missing cash plus from checking account). Researching back, we should be able to establish a firmer figure here.
In the facebook (?) comment she left for a friend on the night of July 15th as Casey was entertaining five sheriff's deputies, the original theft was of $700 in cash. Casey tried to convince her that she must have moved it "in her sleep".

Earlier on the 15th when she returned from PR, she discovered at least one check was missing from the checkbook she (foolishly!) left in the car Casey was using. The comment went on to say it was about a grand, total.

I figure she had about $300 in the account that Casey stole by forging a check.

Is that who she keeps looking over her shoulder at when she is being visited by Patrick,I love seeing that clip and thinking that she will be looking over her shoulder for a long time.

Good one Elley Mae!!!:clap:

She should start paying lots of attention to her surroundings because she isn't always going to be in isolation! She needs put into GP now & she might start talking once she gets thumped in the head by another inmate!!!

I recall Clint saying he really didn't know much about fathers' day weekend because he was out of town with his own father...Jacksonville, if I'm not mistaken...:waitasec:
He did...UNTIL he returned home that Sunday. Then he was pretty specific that Casey was with Tony at their apartment that night. Let me go get the transcript I did from Tivo of his exact words.

I posted something similar on page 7..If it were cash advances I wonder if she paid someone to help her???? Also I wonder if she put up cash for the club promotions team?? Anything is possible. I bet it was cash advances as opposed to purchases.

You're most likely right because Cindy said she was trying to give LE receipts. Probably cash.

Newbie here too. :)

I am just totally baffled. Especially after Clint's statement about Casey being on the phone with her mom over the time that she was at Tony's while he was there. And the fact that, according to Clint, Caylee was not with Casey on the night of the 15th and we have video proof that Caylee was with Cindy on the 16th. Then we have someone's word that Casey and Caylee were together on the 16th but no concrete proof (that I am aware of). Then later that day, we have the phone records of Casey calling her mom and dad all over the place. Then no released phone records for the 17th and then more unanswered phone calls on the 18th. We only have George's word that Casey and Caylee had been seen together after the 15th. I don't trust George as far as I can throw him. He just gives me the creeps - from the beginning of this case when he would just sit there and glare. Then you have the gas cans that George found in the back of her trunk. Again, George's word as to what actually occurred that day. We have seen that they are not really fine, morally upstanding citizens who could really be believed, IMO, so why buy his story about no smell in the trunk when he found the gas cans.

I just feel that there is more to the story than just a cut and dry 'Casey killed Caylee to free herself' kind of storyline. Casey was/is indeed a very selfish girl as shown in the self-centered manner in her phone conversations as to not even inquiring once about the progress in trying to find Caylee but I feel that the grandparents are just acting toooooooo out of character of any normal person who had lost a loved one. They haven't even conducted searches just for the sake of showing the public they do care. How can they possibly think that we, the public, would actually even think that they are not involved. I don't think I have heard of another case where a child went missing and the family was not involved, that the family did not go and look for that child. I just can not reach my brain around it without coming to the conclusion that they have something to do with it. That they are covering up something and that they know where Caylee is.

I guess the answers will come out soon enough once LE gets all of their ducks (no pun intended) in a row.

Sorry for the rambling. Just getting my thoughts out there. :)

Casey never learned how to lie well. Her parents gave up on finding truth from their daughter years ago. When parent dropped the Q's, Casey just thought she had convinced them.
I have stated this before.
She always believed her lies were believed.
Casey did not work hard on her lies.

I'd like to see the charges period --- Mainly to see WHERE she was --- where was she taking cash advances? Did she charge gas? Cigarettes? Bar tabs???? If she was writing checks --- who was she writing them to? Where was she cashing them?

Do these stores have cameras in place to show if she was alone? With someone? Did she look like a mother who cant locate her child? Or a young 20 something party child?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member