Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #93

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From my point of view Casey isn't even a good liar even though she's had lots of practice :rolleyes:

For those that followed the Laci Peterson case you'll remember how Scott told Amber Frey that his wife had died last x-mas when she confronted him about being married.

IMO we are going to see a lot of that in this case, as we already are. A comment that Clint made to Greta when she asked about Tony he said Tony had nothing bad to say about Caylee and wouldn't discuss anything else. I think Tony said something to Casey about not being ready to be a dad or something else along those lines and that will be used as motive at a trial.

I thought the reporter stated they got the ping maps from the cell phone company directly .
Was it a map of the actual 'pings', or just a map of the cell tower locations?

LE can get the info with a subpoena, but I can't see a phone company releasing that kind of info to the press since it's a huge privacy invasion.

If there is a link to EVIDENCE that there were $45,000 worth of charges within one month.....Could someone post that please

felony charges are sought based upon dollar amount, it does not need to be any where close to 45,000 its a much lower dollar amount. We don't even know if she screwed around via internet for purchases. Heck we don't even know if Cindy gave her a card and then used the charge complaint against her, like she did with the car just in an attempt to box her in. The true dollar amt. will eventually come out.

It's possible that LE wants it this way. She was not accepting visits therefore not talking at all. There is still some hope this way that she'll slip up or something. They can study her more for state of mind as well.

I doubt that Casey will say anything worthwhile to the investigation during family visits. Whether or not those video visits are made public, both Casey and her family know all too well that LE will scrutinize every second of the recorded visits.

I do think that Casey will be charged soon with something related to Caylees disappearance but I keep thinking back to her taped phone call, "They are going to try to pin this on me."

Casey is such a victim...:bang:

Even in that early phone call she is trying to get all her ducks in a row. I'm wondering what LE will announce today before the weekend.

I have a question...so IF Casey would tell now where Caylee is OR if she waited until she was found...any difference in the charges she would face?????KWIM?

It would make a difference in the way a jury saw her. it would also make a difference in the way it was prosecuted. She has the chance right now to create a PR boon for herself. Jose is probably trying to convince her to step up as we speak, based on this new leak of her in the woods by the airport on GVS last night.

That's what I wanted to know too. Is there a deal offered if Casey fesses up before they find Caylee.

That's a good question!
Maybe there once was some kind of a deal? How long would LE keep a deal on the table?
I'm sure they (LE) aren't pleased with the way they are being played with.
They take a missing 2-almost 3- year old very seriously and with their hearts.
Caseys indifference is stunning.

$4 to $5 thousand dollars of charges at least makes some sort of sense, the problem still is that people are repeatedly quoting it as $45,000 which proves once again that many of the "facts" of this case are misinformation.....and this untruth can't be blamed on Casey!

But there is a great deal that can be blamed on Casey

Also dollar amount is irrelevant whether it is $1 or $100000000000000000000000000 dollars. She stole it.

When did JG leave the police dept? I find this odd in itself..I guess the timing of it all.

I would love to know where that tv station got their hands on any triangulation for the 17th when those records were not released by LE. Anyone know?

The airport scenario could be many things. She could have been sending off a package or getting one. She could have been dropping someone off or picking them up (as in one of her buddies from the bars). She could have been watching the airplanes and smoking pot for all we know. Maybe she loaned her phone out for the day and that person was at the airport. Too many options on that one, imo. They are doing the right thing by searching the area, but I am doubtful they will find anything.
IIRC there is a "player" in this case that works for this exact station.......hhhhmmmmm....

There are many reasons imo for the posters here to have strong feelings about Casey and I do not believe they are due to 5 minutes of video clips. When the story first broke we had no idea who Casey was, in the last month imo there has been to much come out for us to not have an oppinion. There is a pattern there that clearly shows her character. When she was pregnant, letting Jesse and his family believe he was the father, not bothering to graduate highschool and work towards being a functional member of society, lying about a job, stealing a large amount of money from a good friend, not letting Caylees father and his family into her life. Dragging her 2 year old daughter to her new boyfriends place 1 week after hooking up and leaving her alone with his room mate while she's otherwise occupied. All of these things imo are big indicators of a persons character.

It's been 2 months now that Caylee has been gone, that is 2 months that Casey has had the chance to do the right thing. Can you tell me of 1 instance where Casey has done the right thing in anything? Going to clubs, hanging with the boyfriend (lying to him along with everyone else) and getting a tattoo, stringing her family along with false hope imo is no where close to doing the right thing.

VB

I totally agree Vegas Bride. Casey's quite the upstanding young woman!:furious:
She may even get the " Mother of the Year " award!:mad:

did anyone find out anything more about the guy who was threatening Clint last night on facebook for having that interview with Greta?

I'm guessing it came from LE (remember Nancy Grace's comment last night about sources "deep within the police")?

I'm also guessing that LE is not all that upset by this particular unauthorized "leak", if you know what I mean.

I also think it came directly from LE & it was supposed to be a leak.
GO LE / FIND CAYLEE!

It isn't really a theory...it is fact. Cindy (ok..say it with me, folks) is the last known person verified by an outside, independent source to be with Caylee. Now, we also have Clint (roomie of Tony) stating that he believes that Casey spent the night with Tony on the same night (June 15th), but he knows she was at least there which would put Caylee still with Cindy after the nursing center visit. We only have the word of the grandparents that Caylee was seen the next day at all and their word seems to be about as trustworthy as their daughter's. So yes...I DO believe Cindy is REALLY hiding something! Plenty as a matter of fact!

One thing that has been bugging me is about Cindy's myspace rant on the 3rd - is when she says - "the only thing I'm guilty of..."

Odd choice of words - as if it is in response to someone who has said she is guilty of something. And I don't mean just loving little Caylee too much - or anything like that.

SS,
She is a hateful little beech! JMO....

I think you & I need to go pay Casey a visit in the jail!!!! Let her see what a waste 'she' is to the world!!!!! lol :blowkiss: Look at all the taxpayers money Fl is wasting on this investigation.

Is that who she keeps looking over her shoulder at when she is being visited by Patrick,I love seeing that clip and thinking that she will be looking over her shoulder for a long time.

I don't think there will be a deal. At this point a plea bargain doesn't make sense for the State..and they are the ones that have to put it on the table. I think they will gather evidence , take what they have to the GJ, ask for Murderer one. Then as it goes through all the pretrial motions and her attorney has no more avenues to go prior to trial, like a month prior , then the State will put the plea on the table DP vs LWOP.

But as it stands ..until they charge her with something more,,neither side has any reason to ask for or initiate a plea..she is currently only looking at 6 years in jail.

I do think that Casey will be charged soon with something related to Caylees

disappearance but I keep thinking back to her taped phone call, "They are going to try to pin this on me."

Casey is such a victim...:bang:
LOL At least she got that one straight in her head already. They sure ARE going to try to pin it on her and anyone else who helped "lose" Caylee. They are going to methodically try to recover Caylee as soon as possible without the help of those responsible and when they do...charges will follow for the entire lot of them. (Casey believes she is a victim of LE and her mother's doing...which she is correct. If her mom had never called about the car or credit cards...no one would have known that Caylee was even missing!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jseikel