Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #93

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there are times when people have gotten out of hand by calling Casey names that judge her morality...

Speaking for myself here, I know that at 23-34, I was a wild child.
I don't think some of us here are judging Casey for going out and having

some fun. I am judging her for

(A) Not reporting Caylee missing for 31 days
(B) Not saying ANYTHING to anyone during this time
(C) Stealing from her family and friends
(D) Lying to the authorities
(E) Treating her parents with NO respect at all

No, I don't believe any of the calls she made were answered, but I figured they could tell from cell phone towers or whatever where she was when she was making these "frantic?" calls.

I'm sure they can, & I'm sure they are.....

I've said all along the phone records & the computer histories of ALL the *players* would aid in solving this case.....

I guess it just takes time.

I think there are times when people have gotten out of hand by calling Casey names that judge her morality...

Speaking for myself here, I know that at 23-34, I was a wild child.
I don't think some of us here are judging Casey for going out and having

some fun. I am judging her for

(A) Not reporting Caylee missing for 31 days
(B) Not saying ANYTHING to anyone during this time
(C) Stealing from her family and friends
(D) Lying to the authorities
(E) Treating her parents with NO respect at all

EXACTLY

Good Morning Sleuthers,

I am wondering if the sheriff's tv appearance (rather late, wasn't it?) is a good sign that LE is getting closer to solving this case?

He's an elected official and may not want to tie himself to a high profile case that is going nowhere.

Or could it be that he simply had been under pressure to speak to this?

I wonder if LE has taken Tony's computer. IIRC she told Tony that she could work remotely from his apartment. I'm not sure if Casey had a laptop or desktop. Does anyone know? I wonder if she used his computer..any thoughts?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1
Snipped:

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The public will not be allowed to know the details of the conversation that took place between Casey Anthony and her parents George and Cindy during their jailhouse visit Thursday.

A detective with the Orange County Sheriff’s Office says all video of the Anthony visits are being withheld “due to a criminal investigative exemption.” This detective is the only one that can lift the exemption. The exemption includes past video conferences, and any future conferences.

The old saying you dont bring narco or bomb sniffing dogs for a cadaver.
Dogs are trained for specific searches and the training is intense.
Hope this helps

BINGO.....
Attorney is going to try and attack the dogs used, the handlers will be
ready, they are used to testifying. I was quite impressed at bond hearing with the CADAVER dogs handler, he seemed very thorough and carried out the search of the trunk in a meticulous proper way.
Pizza my azzzz........what a joke.
Cindy said it herself: smells like dead body in damn car.......
Multiply that smell at least 6X, that is what it is like for one of these dogs trained to locate that smell.

http://www.local6.com/news/17196412/detail.html
Snipped:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Orange County sheriff said there is no credible evidence to support a contention by the family of a missing Orlando girl that the child was kidnapped.

"Right now, I don't think there is any credible information on the kidnapping theory," Sheriff Kevin Beary said. "If it is accidental, then I need to know that and people with credible information need to come back and tell me that."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1
Snipped:

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The public will not be allowed to know the details of the conversation that took place between Casey Anthony and her parents George and Cindy during their jailhouse visit Thursday.

A detective with the Orange County Sheriff’s Office says all video of the Anthony visits are being withheld “due to a criminal investigative exemption.” This detective is the only one that can lift the exemption. The exemption includes past video conferences, and any future conferences.

Yep I all but figured. I'm sure she'll take tons of visitors now.Where is Lee?

Will the dogs be as important if they actually get lab tests back that say there was a corpse in the trunk? Seems like the dogs would be less important with the other evidence, unless they don't have other evidence?

If there is evidence of foul could the warrant/evidence be pitched and not allowed in if the dogs had poor training and it is thought the dogs were 'lead' to the car because LE knew about the 911 call and wanted to test the car?

The dogs skills/training and background, will come into question and its to be expected by the defense being Baez. Both the dogs hits and the evidence in the trunk, etc., will be highly important, which will also include the (aka) officer's the partners of the dogs. All will be scrutinized by Baez. I'm sure the officer's will handle themselves well when it comes down to this. The dogs speak for themselves, pun intended but in a sense they do.

Baez and Walsh will work hard to discredit the dogs along with their partners. Their angle will be, to knock out as much evidence, as possible, which includes any and all testimony that could follow the evidence which LE has collected. A true legal battle of the wits and a plain Ole legal loop holes, thrown in for the extra topping.

Where did the CC amount come from in this case? First I saw 45,000 now another poster says 40,000. I do recognize that amount from the Nancy Cooper case and wondered if that was some how brought into this one by mistake.

MitchLite
"The George and Cindy Show-Folks You Could Not Make This Up!"

HA ha! Funny :crazy:

Just briefly talked about on Fox News.. Now the Anthony's want the cadaver dog reports.

They have also been told by LE to shy away from the media interviews which is why they have been more quiet lately.

And LE searches the lakes/ponds near the Anthony home.

They are bracing for the worst now and it isn't going to be a pretty sight when the reality sinks in. This is the part I will hate seeing the Anthony's go through.

I wonder if LE has taken Tony's computer. IIRC she told Tony that she could work remotely from his apartment. I'm not sure if Casey had a laptop or desktop. Does anyone know? I wonder if she used his computer..any thoughts?

They took Casey's laptop from George and Cindy's weeks ago. So yes, they have Casey's laptop.

Yep I all but figured. I'm sure she'll take tons of visitors now.Where is Lee?

It sounds like info may be flowing in the exchange and LE wants to hold it tight. Sorry did not read the link. LE has the option to release video or not. It would not be released if it jeopardizes the investigation in any way.

A lot of us have been trying to confirm the $45,000 that was mentioned out in cyber-world and most of us heard it on Nancy Grace.

I went back this morning looking for the $45.000.00 and I found it! In the July 25, 2008 Nancy Grace transcript, http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/25/ng.01.html,

Here is how the $45,000.00 came about.

Nancy To Mark Williams at WNDB Newstalk 1150 -- Mark, if she were using her mother`s credit card, couldn`t they determine where she had been, when she had been there, and whether anyone had seen the little girl with her?

MARK WILLIAMS, NEWS DIRECTOR, WNDB NEWSTALK 1150: Of course. I mean, if she went on the shopping spree and ran up the $45,000, they ought to be able to trace through that banking company where she spent that money, what state she was in.

It almost looks like "Mark Williams" pulled this figure out of thin air and Nancy ran with it on her next show as well as other media etc.

When I look at the date of July 25, 2008, there was no way LE even investigated credit card charges etc. IMO! :)

I would hope LE has snatched up ANY computer Casey had access to.

Many postings could place her in a certain place & time.

I also think she *might* have researched the name ZFG online.

***NEWBIE AND FIRST COMMENT***

I had my first child when I was 19 - and raised him on my own with very little help from anyone else until I met my husband 3 years ago (single mom for 6 years)

NEVER EVER EVER EVER once did I put partying before my child....EVER! I worked TWO jobs - and attended school. Partying was never an option - I was/am a mother!

His fathers family took him once when he was almost 2 - and didnt return him at the scheduled time ---- I was on the phone with the police as soon as the "Half hour alloted by Friend of Court" was up......

He was NEVER "left at the steps" to a babysitter ---Nor did he have a babysitter who liked to "frequent clubs" at night -----

Just my opinion --- but theres a BIG difference between single mom - and young mom who had a child that grandparents "raise"

On the same topic - my parents were 15 and 19 when I was born -- my mom at 16 realized that she just wasnt ready and couldnt provide --- and left me with my father. Years later (18) I had the oppurtunity to meet her ---- and thank God EVERY day that she made the choice she did. Some people unfortunately NEVER grow up ---

Every child deserves a mother --- but not every mother deserves her child.....

Where did the CC amount come from in this case? First I saw 45,000 now another poster says 40,000. I do recognize that amount from the Nancy Cooper case and wondered if that was some how brought into this one by mistake.

I have seen anywhere from 35,000 to 45,000. I have not caught a accurate figure from LE, maybe I missed it. Doubt it will make much of a difference if there is no complainant.

I would hope LE has snatched up ANY computer Casey had access to.

Many postings could place her in a certain place & time.

I also think she *might* have researched the name ZFG online.

They did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member