Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #93

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you SuziQ!
I find myself shaking my head at some of the comments I see posted here complaining about how these people are picking on the Anthony family.
Just when I think I've seen it all with the Anthony family, someone posts about how inline they are with them and their actions. Makes me realize there are more potential Casey Anthonys, Scott Petersons, Vanderslutes out there in the making.
:couch:

Good point. Never had thought about it that way....

Padilla also said that new charges against Caylee's mom, 22-year-old Casey Marie Anthony, were possible, since family members and friends have accused her of theft and credit card fraud.

Reports have surfaced that a friend said Anthony stole $700, and relatives allege she committed credit card fraud in her parents' names. Additional charges could be filed "should victims of that want to press charges," Padilla told FOX. "I'm not sure they want to"
http://www.myfoxny.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7199738&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.3.1
This came out of LE, I would gather they already looked into the fraud charges.
Doubt either of the parties will.

My main question from the beginning --- and still...........

Why are there no "active" search parties besides the psychics???

Why arent the grandparents and the family forming they're own search parties?

Where is the rest of this family? Are there no aunts? uncles? cousins? Friends of the family????

The Anthony's stated they are doing their "own" investigation. Phone calls and offers by huge organizations that specialize in searches have either been ignored. The Anthony's state they are "watching" the kidnappers. They have their own tip line and are following leads from there. :bang:

for all of those people that believe that you have seen all you need to see of casey anthony..remember this...
you have only seen her actions for probably a total of 5 minutes running...arrest time phone call to family time...and bond hearing time...really 5 MIN. TOPS!!!...
and you have only heard her speak to her family for maybe 10 min. tops...MOM...LEE..whatever
Really
I'm sick of everyone claiming that thay know what she is or how she is...we don't know S*@*T. All we know is what we're shown!! And we feed on it like cows in the meadow...

Honestly, I've spent some time clubbin it up..and the pics took while "partying" at fusion could have spanned a total of 30 min. a couple of songs...a contest or two...a drink or two...
no pictures have come out that shows that during that time she was getting too wasted...heck her hair wan't even wet..(as mine always was from drinking and dancing!!)

all I have to say is...everyone has based her total character and demeanor on less than an hour of media based info!!!
WOW...I'm gald that so many people are experts in determining a persons mental well being/state of mind etc...based on less than 1 HOUR OF MEDIA FED INFORMATION!!
really...we don't really know who Casey is or what she has done...all we can do is speculate...every one of us...
I can see it now...the mob with torches and pitchforks!!
I, myself will wait for the evidence to appear before I make my decision...
until then I will pray that this sweet child comes home safe!!

I hope we all turn out to be wrong about believing the worst about Casey in regard to mental health, her ability to harm her child and not miss a step in her social life, etc.. I hope her apparent lack of grief means that she knows her child is alright. I wish that with all my heart.

The Anthony's stated they are doing their "own" investigation. Phone calls and offers by huge organizations that specialize in searches have either been ignored. The Anthony's state they are "watching" the kidnappers. They have their own tip line and are following leads from there. :bang:

You know just for the fact they are making statements like that....imo, they should be in jail. Watching the kidnappers....sureeeeeeeeeeeeee

oh, they will get the ip address associated with each & every computer she used to log into various sites. From that they will get to each of the physical devices she used and will do forensics on those pcs.

Technology will be critical to constructing a time line in this case.
Of course the defense will suggest that anyone could have been using her login info...

ita....

The Anthony's stated they are doing their "own" investigation. Phone calls and offers by huge organizations that specialize in searches have either been ignored. The Anthony's state they are "watching" the kidnappers. They have their own tip line and are following leads from there.

I guess I question this since they seem to always be at home talking to media....Kinda hard to be "watching" someone when your at home --- or driving around with a huge billboard -- I bet the "kidnappers" definetly havent seen/noticed THAT yet......

Secondly - I dont know if Im the only one who has family like this --- but if this were my child --- my ENTIRE family would be camped out at my house - tents, campers, sleeping on the floor whatever......Our home would be "Central Station" with anyone and everyone we know staying there and doing WHATEVER needed to be done to find her.....

Ive not seen ANY other family --- besides the picture of great grandpa (understandable that hes not out looking) but where are the family friends? and everyone else? Where are Lees friends? Caseys "friends"????

Missing/Kidnapped --- either way this little girl hasnt been seen in two months ------ When do you (as her family) start caring enough to get off YOUR a$$es - stop running your mouths to the media and LOOK for her????

i will eat my keyboard piece by piece if there is not a confession soon.

the Police are getting closer and closer

the HIPPO looms :behindbar

They won't release the Video visit with the Anthony's yesterday due to some "invetigative" loophole in the Florida Sunshine Law. I'd like to see some real sharp lawyer poke some holes and get that released. You'd think the media would be scrumming to get a hold of that.

***NEWBIE AND FIRST COMMENT***

I had my first child when I was 19 - and raised him on my own with very little help from anyone else until I met my husband 3 years ago (single mom for 6 years)

NEVER EVER EVER EVER once did I put partying before my child....EVER! I worked TWO jobs - and attended school. Partying was never an option - I was/am a mother!

His fathers family took him once when he was almost 2 - and didnt return him at the scheduled time ---- I was on the phone with the police as soon as the "Half hour alloted by Friend of Court" was up......

He was NEVER "left at the steps" to a babysitter ---Nor did he have a babysitter who liked to "frequent clubs" at night -----

Just my opinion --- but theres a BIG difference between single mom - and young mom who had a child that grandparents "raise"

On the same topic - my parents were 15 and 19 when I was born -- my mom at 16 realized that she just wasnt ready and couldnt provide --- and left me with my father. Years later (18) I had the oppurtunity to meet her ---- and thank God EVERY day that she made the choice she did. Some people unfortunately NEVER grow up ---

Every child deserves a mother --- but not every mother deserves her child.....

:) Well said. I too had my son when I was 15 and I had more sense than Casey does at 22. I love my child and I would never leave him anywhere without full trust of that person, several telephone numbers and lincense plates...I just don't understand people who claim Casey was a good mother? how can they say this? She is absolutely the opposite of what a mother is.

Padilla also said that new charges against Caylee's mom, 22-year-old Casey Marie Anthony, were possible, since family members and friends have accused her of theft and credit card fraud.

Reports have surfaced that a friend said Anthony stole $700, and relatives allege she committed credit card fraud in her parents' names. Additional charges could be filed "should victims of that want to press charges," Padilla told FOX. "I'm not sure they want to"
http://www.myfoxny.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7199738&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.3.1
This came out of LE, I would gather they already looked into the fraud charges.
Doubt either of the parties will.
i did not know about the fraud charges..with all this criminal behavior..IMO this women[casey] is just manipulating her family, the law and the media..sad to say i dont think we will find caylee alive.

*snip*
DETAILS EMERGE ABOUT CASEY ANTHONY'S CALLS
Eyewitness News learned Wednesday there's a more detailed record of some of Casey Anthony's calls made before Caylee was reported missing. The leaked phone records show that on Monday, June 16 Casey Anthony called her parents six times in just over an hour. The records show exactly whom she called and what time the calls were made.
According to the leaked records, Casey made six calls to her parents on the afternoon of June 16, with the first call at 3:03pm to her father's cell phone and the last of the six made to her mom's cell phone at 4:24. During that time she also tried her mother at work and called her ex-fiancé, Jesse Grund.
The next day, June 17, neighbors told investigators that Casey borrowed a shovel from them. Then, on June 18, there was another spike in calls to her parents, six in 45 minutes during the early part of the afternoon. According to the leaked records, three calls were made to her parent's home phone, two to her mom's cell phone and one to her dad's cell phone, all between 12:33pm and 1:11pm.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17187586/detail.html
*snipped from Spinnie3 #127 on greta thread

phone time lines

WATTS: Well...

(CROSSTALK)

VAN SUSTEREN: Let me back up. It goes -- it started at
3:03, 3:03 PM.

Watch Greta's interview with Steph
Watts

WATTS: OK, Greta, and let me just back up a little bit for you just to set the stage a little bit. Don't forget, at 12:50, just before 1:00 PM, George claimed that he saw Casey and Caylee leave the house. Then George himself leaves the house at 2:30. Now let's jump ahead.

Casey's making phone calls on her cell phone. 3:
03 PM, she calls her dad on his cell phone. 4:10, she calls her mom at work. 4:11, she calls her mom on her cell phone. 4:13, she calls her mom on her cell phone. 4:14, she calls her mom at work. 4:19, she calls Tony Lazzaro (ph). 4:21, she calls Jesse Grund (ph). 4:24, mom on her cell. 6:32, mom on home phone. 6:33, voice-mail. 7:06, mom home. And 7:20, she calls her friend, Amy.

Now, if you notice, Greta, these calls that are a minute apart -- if I call you and I don't -- I get your voice-mail and I hang up, that registers as a minute.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Tell me -- let's give names. Tony Lazzaro, that's her boyfriend?

WATTS: Yes, Tony Anthony (SIC) is the boyfriend who was the promoter at Club Fusian, which we're going to take a look at a little later on in the show. And Amy Huisinga (ph) is the girl that the mother found the resume in the car and she was the one who took Cindy to where Casey was. And Casey was using her car hat week while Amy (SIC) was away, and unfortunately, Casey also stole money from her and checks.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Now, in all fairness, if you look at my phone records, you know, it might show a flurry of phone calls, as well. But nonetheless, it's just a piece of the puzzle. All right. Let's -- now, you don't have anything for the next day, Tuesday, do you. You were - - you suddenly jumped to Wednesday. Why don't you have Tuesday's records?

WATTS: Well, Greta, it's interesting because the 17th seems to be sort of a blurry day for us in this timeline. As you know, you and I are working this story. We're trying to put this timeline together. The 17th, we haven't come up with the records yet. We don't know what was happening on the 17th. Of course, obviously, very curious as to what was going on on the 17th. The next phone records we have are the 18th. And again, that date is significant because that's the date that Casey borrowed the shovel from the neighbor.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. And so tell me -- give me the list of calls on the 18th for which we have records.

WATTS: Sure. Again, on the 18th -- and again, we don't know what time exactly she borrowed the shovel from them, but on the 18th at 12:33 PM, she calls mom at home. 12:34, Mom cell. 12:35, mom at home. 12:36, dad's cell. 1:09, mom's cell. 1:11, mom home.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Now, it of the June 16 phone calls that you first recited, do you have any idea whether it pinged off the tower near her home to indicate that she was likely making or could have been making those calls from home?

WATTS: Well, that's a good question, Greta, and I'm sure investigators are taking a look at that. They obviously haven't released that information to us because it's part of their ongoing investigation. But now, remember, the last phone call she made was 7:20 to Amy. There's no incoming or outgoing calls on Casey's cell phone, Greta, until 11:00 AM the next day.
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

this is all the phone info that I’ve seen

the trunk of the car will yield DNA thats will show their was a dead body in the car.

this absolutely clinches the case

get the confession tapes ready

:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

You know just for the fact they are making statements like that....imo, they should be in jail. Watching the kidnappers....sureeeeeeeeeeeeee

It wouldn't surprise me if George isn't obligated to drive that sign around,because of kidfinders involvement in the case. It really is pathetic when he says that kidnappers have her and then take off for the day towing around that sign.

Respectfully snipped...
Missing/Kidnapped --- either way this little girl hasnt been seen in two months ------ When do you (as her family) start caring enough to get off YOUR a$$es - stop running your mouths to the media and LOOK for her????

No doubt!

I was taken back by that statement Cindy made. That had to be the most disrespectful thing anyone could say to a nation that has fallen in love with their grand daughter. Everyone that can help, has tried. Everyone that has called the family and asked for some direction in searching has been ignored!

They want the help but turn it away? I don't get that.

I am so hoping, Robotdog...There is a vacumn of information this morning..was checking all the orlando stations and newspapers and this story has gone from top story to nearly nothing...something is up...either the ground search is proving fruitful or LE ha advised the stations, papers to lay off for a day or so to give them the chance.

Something is very different today....anybody else notice?

And a good morning to all of you!

I agree that there seems to be less and less information in the last several hours/days......

They won't release the Video visit with the Anthony's yesterday due to some "invetigative" loophole in the Florida Sunshine Law. I'd like to see some real sharp lawyer poke some holes and get that released. You'd think the media would be scrumming to get a hold of that.
Isn't it due to LE not wanting potential investigative info leaked. If the info is beneficial to LE in their search for Caylee and contradicts any evidence/leads which their holding close on hand, it would not be released. Especially if LE feels it would support their evidence in the case. To do so would jeopardize their investigation, just procedures.

LE enjoys playing *mind games* too....

I think when *sources* leaked the phone calls from the 16th & 18th ONLY, the real message was, ANYONE want to "step-up" and talk about the calls from the 17th ??.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member