Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the article stated today, that Padilla will be in the same house and room as Casey. He is interested in seeing what she says, when she is out of jail and her defenses are down.

Grabbing media attention, is diffently the goal here, and obviously a book is in the works. They did the same with Natalie Holloway. The McCann story was just, if not more HUGE!

i don't think that life on the outside will be easier for her in any way...she will be continually monitored...ankle bracelet, no doubt phone conversations, and worst of all (for her) she will have constant reminders of her sweet child. Pictures, media, just seeing her teddy bears, clothes, etc...constant memories...It would be much easier for her to be secluded in a jail cell!!

I hope this bounty hunter doesn't unwittingly set up some scenario where Caylee's body is found and it's all blamed on some fellow dope head never to be found. Surely LE has enough evidence so the whole thing doesn't end horribly with no justice for Caylee.

Whatever happened to ethical journalism?

Orange County detectives said there was no merit to reports that mobile phone calls were made by Casey Marie Anthony from a remote region around the time the child was last seen.

The news stories say investigators tracked Anthony briefly going into a wooded area on June 17. Her daughter, 3-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony, was last seen on or around June 16.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,404422,00.html

Orange County detectives said there was no merit to reports that mobile phone calls were made by Casey Marie Anthony from a remote region around the time the child was last seen.

The news stories say investigators tracked Anthony briefly going into a wooded area on June 17. Her daughter, 3-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony, was last seen on or around June 16.

I'm glad you saw that too. I heard that earlier. Did you see that expert guy on cell triangluation tonight and how they do the pings? He was quite knowledgable - it explained a lot to me. Anyway, she couldn't have been in that area for to long. Can't do much if you're only there for 3 - 5 minutes.
I think LE has had those phone records for weeks now and if they thought there was any merit to any of those pings, they would have already been all over it.

According to the article stated today, that Padilla will be in the same house and room as Casey. He is interested in seeing what she says, when she is out of jail and her defenses are down.

Grabbing media attention, is diffently the goal here, and obviously a book is in the works. They did the same with Natalie Holloway. The McCann story was just, if not more HUGE!

:laughbig:
In the same room with casey, that is pretty darn funny. He is out of his mind, this girl will cry rape the second the door closes and will be screaming at her mother to get this big fat slob out of here and will follow that up with a few f-bombs. No way do I see casey putting up with this for long.

Assuming that doesn't happen I suspect these two will do nothing but :argue: the whole time.

Oh this is just priceless....

He won't be there alone with her. It will be interesting to see (if we are privy to it) how she acts or reacts once she is out. Funny the GP's are saying they knew nothing about this. Now we know their credibility is shot - but if they really didn't - well then what does Baez know?

I had a reall "new" thought come to me tonight. Have any of you seen the movie Gone Baby Gone?

I'm glad you saw that too. I heard that earlier. Did you see that expert guy on cell triangluation tonight and how they do the pings? He was quite knowledgable - it explained a lot to me. Anyway, she couldn't have been in that area for to long. Can't do much if you're only there for 3 - 5 minutes.
I think LE has had those phone records for weeks now and if they thought there was any merit to any of those pings, they would have already been all over it.

I just think it's ironic how much of a problem people have with inconsistencies coming from the family, and yet the media has leaked several half-truths, mistruths, and suppositions that were completely untrue. No one seems to have a problem with their integrity.

remember...innocent until PROVEN guilty??
Here's the short list.
Casey has admitted to and otherwise proven herself guilty of lying, stealing, neglecting, abandoning, and ultimately losing her child. No one disputes any of this. The only issue here is how atrocious her acts really were, and what did she do to, and with, Caylee.
Her child is lost. Gone. Disappeared. Not even she argues this grim reality.
Someone was killed and their body was transported in her car.
She has obstructed justice. She will not aid in finding her child.
These are facts.
She is a perpetrator.

heard of the movie, but ive never seen it..........
Basic gist of it was this small town - know druggie girl - baby girl disappears - no one can find her. Young detective (or PI) - can't remember might even be a journalist - comes in to investigate - can't get anywhere. At the very end - turns out the Chief of Police has her!!!!! :eek: Wanted to give her a better life. It was such a twist at the end. But, we all know Casey liked men in uniform and doesn't trust the local LE

I remember hearing somewhere (maybe from LE) that Casey has a passport. IIRC, they asked her parents if they were aware and there wasn't much comment if any. I can't remember where I heard it though - I could be dreaming - it wouldn't be the first time I dreamt about this case. Surely, if she has a passport, that will be part of her terms of release - that she turn in her passport to authorities. :confused:

FWIW, my brother-in-law was just released from prison (for vop) and he had an ankle bracelet. He didn't go anywhere except the places that were designated. You are allowed x amount of time each week to do things: grocery shopping, etc. Of course he had to "check-out" with his probation officer. He couldn't even go across town to see his mother and grandparents becaused he was released in care of his father.

I hope that the bail bondsman puts pictures of Caylee all over the walls of Casey's room. Let it be a permanent reminder of why she is where she (Casey) is. I also wouldn't make her room so comfy. She needs to break - whether she harmed this baby or not, she needs to come clean with WTH she knows. Enough is enough!!! :furious:

I don't know, how can the reports that Caseys mobile phone calls were made from a remote region have "no merit" yet investigators tracked Anthony going into a wooded area?

Sounds pretty close to me.

I hope this bounty hunter doesn't unwittingly set up some scenario where Caylee's body is found and it's all blamed on some fellow dope head never to be found. Surely LE has enough evidence so the whole thing doesn't end horribly with no justice for Caylee.
I pray for that.

This Padilla guy tonight said something that has stuck with me. When Greta agreed with him that Casey ain't gonna run - he said "that's right - if she did kill this baby she would have run a long time ago". That does make sense - even if she was so caught up with Tony. This whole case doesn't make any sense - but I do think there is something more (a lot more) to this all.

Because so many of us have become addicted to this case, when this is all over we will need to start implementing a ten step program for case withdrawal!

:clap: I know I'M not gonna know how to get back on track after some closure is found here.... I have never been so obsessed with ANYTHING in my life!

I just think it's ironic how much of a problem people have with inconsistencies coming from the family, and yet the media has leaked several half-truths, mistruths, and suppositions that were completely untrue. No one seems to have a problem with their integrity.
I can't speak for all, but I definitely have a problem with what the media reports. I try to read as much as possible and when I saw the statement from the detective I realized the media were probably using it for a "lead" story...which they did. I think most would agree with me here, the media works on sensationalism...so not sure what you're referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy