Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #96

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you explain what the detective said on stand, under oath? How do you explain Cindy saying, prior to changing her tune, "It smells like a da** dead body was in the car?"
IF it wasn't for that, you might have an agreeable argument.

Absolutley no proof that Caylee's body or anyones body at all actually was in that trunk. If the officer really believed that why was the car not impounded for another 2 days. Speculation.

George and Cindy will get their wish for a couple hours. The reporters will be swarming the bounty hunters.

Casey has no idea what she is about to step out into. Jose Baez couldn't put this into words, her parents couldn't and some images on TV can't. If she gets out and goes to Cindy and George's the neighbors may all move.

Absolutley no proof that Caylee's body or anyones body at all actually was in that trunk. If the officer really believed that why was the car not impounded for another 2 days. Speculation.

RIGHT and if it smelled like a dead body in that car, didn't police who originally arrived at the Anthony home to take the report sniff the inside of the car?

No, and this is not the Smart case. I am not saying that my opinion is more valid. I am not offended that you disagree. You can't have a debate if everyone thinks the same thing. My belief would be the same regardless of my experience. I see nothing that says that Caylee is dead. Well, nothing that isn't speculation or misinformation. I am not a conspiracy theory nut and if some one does find Caylee's body or copious amounts of blood that can be proven to be hers, then I will believe that she is dead. Right now, the actual evidence in no way points to that.

What about the two cadaver dogs both hitting on the same spots? It's not just this discrete piece of evidence, or that piece of evidence, but all of it cumulatively, to me, paints an overwhelming portrait of Casey's involvement and guilt.

Did your personal case involve cadaver dogs hitting on items or places under the control of your family?

Casey has no idea what she is about to step out into. Jose Baez couldn't put this into words, her parents couldn't and some images on TV can't. If she gets out and goes to Cindy and George's the neighbors may all move.

The suspense is killing me. Will she do a new conference? Will she hide in the house?

Because it takes that long, at times, to get a judge to sign off on it. Also, in the meantime they searched the yard.

Ok, if Caylee was gone on the 16th with the kidnapper/babysitter etc. Why did Casey borrow the shovel after that date?

What about the two cadaver dogs both hitting on the same spots? It's not just this discrete piece of evidence, or that piece of evidence, but all of it cumulatively, to me, paints an overwhelming portrait of Casey's involvement and guilt.

Did your personal case involve cadaver dogs hitting on items or places under the control of your family?

Cadaver dogs were never used in my case. They were in the first case I ever worked , Jessica Phelps, and they were blatantly wrong many times in that case. They are not infallible. And the handlers might have tipped off the dogs without meaning to. I am not saying that anything was done intentionally to cause a false positive, but it does happen. The dogs probably will not even be admissable in court.

Boy, if I were Casey and I had something to hide, that bounty hunter would be super intimidating. reguardless of his motives, I personally think he is of the opinion that if she can't talk from jail, let's get her out and get something done! I watched his interview on local 6, and I think he is like the rest of us, fed up with the spin. Let's hope this gets us closer to answers. I don't think he is going to pussyfoot around with casey. If she has nothing to produce that is helpful in finding Caylee, he can always have her put back in jail and take his bond back.

Ok, if Caylee was gone on the 16th with the kidnapper/babysitter etc. Why did Casey borrow the shovel after that date?

That is speculation from a source that has not had their credibilty verified. There is no actual PROOF that she did borrow a shovel. If she did, she had a viable explanation for it. Shovels aren't used exclusively to bury bodies. If she had borrowed a gun, then I would have to change my opinion.

I could believe in the Caylee handed off, kidnapped scenario if I just had 3 things.

Casey still had her car on July 15th
Casey had a job
Casey had called the babysitter/kidnapper on June 16th

I agree with the job and the call to the babysitter, But, everything about the reason she abandoned the car is only speculation at this point. She may very well have run out of gas or something else. Until there is concrete evidence that the car was just abandoned as a way for her to distance herself from it I think it should be listed as a possible theory and nothing more.

Boy, if I were Casey and I had something to hide, that bounty hunter would be super intimidating. reguardless of his motives, I personally think he is of the opinion that if she can't talk from jail, let's get her out and get something done! I watched his interview on local 6, and I think he is like the rest of us, fed up with the spin. Let's hope this gets us closer to answers. I don't think he is going to pussyfoot around with casey. If she has nothing to produce that is helpful in finding Caylee, he can always have her put back in jail and take his bond back.

Well said. As kooky as he seems, why not let him try!

Well... now Cindy said she needed the shovel to thin out the bamboo.
can't you see Casey as being the helpful daughter helping mom and dad with the gardening?:doh:

Just one point I would like to make, and everyone can toss it out of their minds if they choose to do so.
You cannot investigate, counsel, or psychoanalyze people using YOUR OWN life experience. It may seem a lot like your own situation, but believe me if you use that way of figuring things out you come out wrong. Each and everytime.
Take yourself and your experiences out of the equation. It may or may not be like your situation. When we fix things one way in our minds we may, just may, miss the answers. JMHO

I was thinking she would change the image on the mobileboard to the ones she has seen on TV that she thinks she looks best in. Maybe install a beer tap.
sorry, not a fan.

LE were responding to a reported kidnapping. When they arrived at the house, did Cindy or George tell them to go "sniff" the car? At that point, why would LE think the car had anything to do with Caylee being kidnapped?

Just one point I would like to make, and everyone can toss it out of their minds if they choose to do so.
You cannot investigate, counsel, or psychoanalyze people using YOUR OWN life experience. It may seem a lot like your own situation, but believe me if you use that way of figuring things out you come out wrong. Each and everytime.
Take yourself and your experiences out of the equation. It may or may not be like your situation. When we fix things one way in our minds we may, just may, miss the answers. JMHO

CC, that is very sage and you sound like my shrink.. wait, you are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member