Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe she is working but trying to find a better job.
I was thinking that too. I hadn't even thought of it before, not knowing if she is single, divorced, has any children, is new to the area, etc. It just didn't seem that important once LE discounted her as having involvement in Caylee's disappearance. :)

I hope more severe charges are brought, now that there's been a month of investigating a non-existent ZFG and Casey's story about Caylee's abduction. I also agree it seems Padilla covered his bases with those comments about the higher bond amount and hopefully Casey will stay right where she belongs. :behindbar

Speaking of Padilla and his comments, he said that if he ends up getting the reward money, it will go to Caylee's trust fund. I hope he remembers that he said that.

IDK but I wouldn't want to be their neighbors right about now. I'd probably be living in a hotel. Okay, I'm lying....in all honesty I'd probably be over there trying to help, just how I am...but I bet their neighbors DO feel differently about the situation. I can't imagine what all that media presence must be like...yikes![/QUOTE

The media will be there 24/7 trying to somehow get a picture from the street. Escape will be impossible. The nutjobs won't be able to get through the wall of media to attempt to go after the family unless it will be a suicide mission. I don't think anyone is THAT worked up over it.

Speaking of Padilla and his comments, he said that if he ends up getting the reward money, it will go to Caylee's trust fund. I hope he remembers that he said that.
Yes, definitely someone should hold him to that. If it ever happens!

You no it's really SAD! We are talking about a 3 year old! My heart aches and I dont even no this family or child! I just wanna no what happened to the poor child! I think about her ALL the time she is in my thoughts and prayers! I hope they do find answers I hope she gets out and tells the truth I hope what she says is twisted up and she is keeping the child from her mom I hope that someone does have her I hope she is alive!! But as the more time goes bye I dont think so!! There is a Possible hurricane coming to florida that would drive me crazy not knowing if my child is okay even as a grandparent! But I guess we all act differently have different morals standards etc. this story is just not normal! If it is normal I will admit anything I say I was wrong! I had a so called friend who gave her 10 year old up! long story but is was over her life style which is good that she did what she did but still she will call and cry she misses her? Thats normal and she didnt want the responsibility anymore but yet she was responsible and gave her to the father! My thoughts of her 1 I'm glad her daughter is safe and she doesnt have her! But yet she is human and cries because she says I made a Mistake I miss her! Situations do happen and she claimed to kill herself and the court took her away and gave custody to him the father but the truth it was all about her she did not want the responsibility she wanted the party swinger life! Well now she has it, and she cries on her bday all holidays and why because she didnt want her! She wanted her Boyfriend the crack adict! So yes her daughter is better off without her!! We all make choices in life and you have to pay for your choices. Her family doesnt have anything to do with her they no that she lies and she only cares about herself so u see casey could also be one who just didnt want the responsibility anymore! Who knows but only case but her reactions to a missing child is not NORMAL behavior and I dont care what anybody says its not normal not cry!!!

Why does Caylee need a trust fund? IF she was found why would they need money more than any other child of america that only has 1 parent? I don't get this trust fund thing.

The bigger problem, IMO, is the danger to the neighborhood if she is let out. The people in the neighborhood have to be able to get in and out for work and food and other necessities and also have access to EMS if necessary. How will they do that with the media frenzy that will ensue?

Why does Caylee need a trust fund? IF she was found why would they need money more than any other child of america that only has 1 parent? I don't get this trust fund thing.

I was thinking the same thing right after I posted it *LOL*. And, who gets the money in the fund if she is never found? And how did this case become so much about money, and donations, and funds etc.

Can someone help me find a link?? I KNOW I saw someone state on here (and give a link) about 2 backpacks found in a park TODAY (the Jay Blanchard one I think) and now I cant find the post anywhere, I dont remember which thread I read it on, and someone now wants the link to it!! It said they found a pink backpack with flowers, and a red backpack I believe. (or red with flowers, and a pink backpack)

Have you guys seen the goofy spokesperson's website?www.garrisonlectures.com When I look at this, I think "How in the world did they pick this guy?"
What a website. It doesn't really say "how" he promotes people or what you will get in a private consultation with him. It's all fluff. I just read in the Orlando Sentenial that "he reached out to the Anthony's when he saw things spinning out of control" So basically he probably called and offered his services for free. Like I said last night, that puts him in a great position to ghostwrite the book(s). It amazes me that all these players just kind-of "put" themselves in the situation without being asked. The psychics, the bounty hunter. It's so sad in a way that people use these people when they are down and desperate:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Can someone help me find a link?? I KNOW I saw someone state on here (and give a link) about 2 backpacks found in a park TODAY (the Jay Blanchard one I think) and now I cant find the post anywhere, I dont remember which thread I read it on, and someone now wants the link to it!! It said they found a pink backpack with flowers, and a red backpack I believe. (or red with flowers, and a pink backpack)

It's on the thread "Possible physical locations for Caylee" or something like that

You no it's really SAD! We are talking about a 3 year old! My heart aches and I dont even no this family or child! I just wanna no what happened to the poor child! I think about her ALL the time she is in my thoughts and prayers! I hope they do find answers I hope she gets out and tells the truth I hope what she says is twisted up and she is keeping the child from her mom I hope that someone does have her I hope she is alive!! But as the more time goes bye I dont think so!! There is a Possible hurricane coming to florida that would drive me crazy not knowing if my child is okay even as a grandparent! But I guess we all act differently have different morals standards etc. this story is just not normal! If it is normal I will admit anything I say I was wrong! I had a so called friend who gave her 10 year old up! long story but is was over her life style which is good that she did what she did but still she will call and cry she misses her? Thats normal and she didnt want the responsibility anymore but yet she was responsible and gave her to the father! My thoughts of her 1 I'm glad her daughter is safe and she doesnt have her! But yet she is human and cries because she says I made a Mistake I miss her! Situations do happen and she claimed to kill herself and the court took her away and gave custody to him the father but the truth it was all about her she did not want the responsibility she wanted the party swinger life! Well now she has it, and she cries on her bday all holidays and why because she didnt want her! She wanted her Boyfriend the crack adict! So yes her daughter is better off without her!! We all make choices in life and you have to pay for your choices. Her family doesnt have anything to do with her they no that she lies and she only cares about herself so u see casey could also be one who just didnt want the responsibility anymore! Who knows but only case but her reactions to a missing child is not NORMAL behavior and I dont care what anybody says its not normal not cry!!!

I have spent so many hours on this board since coming acrossed it, that I actually dreamt that I killed my own 5 yr old daughter the other night, I woke up in a panic......I dont even like mentioning it, and havent told anybody about my dream except for just now to you guys.....Scary!! It was soooo real, and I know I was just thinking about Caylee and the "what if this was my daughter" but it was a very scary nightmare to me!

What a website. It doesn't really say "how" he promotes people or what you will get in a private consultation with him. It's all fluff. I just read in the Orlando Sentenial that "he reached out to the Anthony's when he saw things spinning out of control" So basically he probably called and offered his services for free. Like I said last night, that puts him in a great position to ghostwrite the book(s). It amazes me that all these players just kind-of "put" themselves in the situation without being asked. The psychics, the bounty hunter. It's so sad in a way that people use these people when they are down and desperate:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I know. I wish they had a true professional spokesperson who could run these people off.

Yeah..I did Mom, thanks...YIKES...somebody just kick me... I cannot believe I said that. I am sooo sorry. Now I'm just going to crawl under my desk and die.

its ok I knew who you meant but a year from now ppl won't .. so its just human to make mistakes and you are truly a human for caring so much to be here like the rest of us.. :)

i believe starts at post 98

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68151&page=4

I was thinking that too. I hadn't even thought of it before, not knowing if she is single, divorced, has any children, is new to the area, etc. It just didn't seem that important once LE discounted her as having involvement in Caylee's disappearance. :)

On another thread they say she has 4 children and she is married. Her husband and her were looking at apartments along that whole road. There is an exclusive interview with her on the web. (I am so bad at remembering names, but that website you all have been looking at for info....6 something)

here it is:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68151&page=4

Posted by Tricia...please read!

Dear Websleuths Posters,

Carol Espy of KDKA LOVES Websleuths. She loves us so much that I am going to be on her show on a regular basis.

Because of a cancellation I have been asked to appear again this month. The schedule is as follows:

Saturday August 16th, 10:00 PM Eastern, 7:00 PM Pacific

Saturday September 20th, 10:00 PM Eastern, 7:00 PM Pacific

You can listen on-line by going to:

www.kdkaradio.com

Click on the "listen" box and you are all set

If you want to call in and ask a question the number is 412-333 KDKA

Or you can send a question by going to www.kdkaradio.com and click on the instant access link.

We are going to talk about everything true crime and forum related. It is going to be a BLAST. Please listen and feel free to call in. We have a great time.

Chat instructions:

to join java chat click below

http://www.serenity-irc.net/java/index.php

put nickname in

put websleuths in for the channel name

for Mirc Users:

open MIRC window

go to file

select server

go to Serenity IRC (hilight)

select random

then hit select on the right side

If you have chat saved to favorites delete them or they will go to old server

type in # websleuths for channel name then hit join

On another thread they say she has 4 children and she is married. Her husband and her were looking at apartments along that whole road. There is an exclusive interview with her on the web. (I am so bad at remembering names, but that website you all have been looking at for info....6 something)
Thanks so much :) it just didn't seem all that important to me why she was looking at the apartment, since she was just an innocent person drawn into this because of her name. I did see her on Greta though, just didn't remember the personal information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg