Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #98

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: Geeze....the bounty hunter is going to the Anthony home. Did someone just hear that? That poor man. Can you see it? She would keep him for hours! He wants the entire family to think he believes Casey. He has to win their confidence. I do not think for one minute he believes that poor baby is alive.
Would hope the reporters catch him as he leaves residence. I want to see the expression on his face after spending time with Mrs. Anthony and George.

I thought I heard on fox news that there is a vigil tonight at the house.. I could be wrong but the news guy said this as I was coming in from taking dog out so missed most of the news on it.. but have it taped lol my poor vcr runs 24/7 ....

ok I have a question.. I searched this morning but couldnt find the pic.. I was looking for a pic of someone with lots of tattoo's.. Can anyone help..?? Do any of you remember someone with lots of tats..? please..

Look up on Windchime's dream sticky. I think the picture you're looking for is in one of those posts. (A guy covered with tattoos with his forearms around Casey's shoulders?) On some thread, and I really can't remember where, someone said they believe that picture is photoshopped.

Which furthers my point of "Why would her attorney allow this?"

Because Baez and Casey have an understanding maybe? Maybe he is comfortable with her being just as quiet out of jail. I hope not but she appears to be very comfortable with canceling visits with her family.

My daughter, who works with juveniles, tells me that prescriptions drugs are the drugs of choice for a lot of them.
IMHO

Yes, and for all ages now. It's a clean high. People tend to think prescription drugs are somehow safer. But they are just as addicting and deadly as street drugs.

Leonard Padilla was quoted as saying that he will NOT be turning over evidence to LE. So he must be working, on a voluntary basis, for Baez. So anything she tells him will be kept in the defense ballpark. That is my understanding.

any evidence that either side plans to use must be turned over to the other. so maybe they aren't going to literally give LE the evidence - but they have to disclose whatever they plan on presenting at trial, including a witness list, etc.

Leonard Padilla was quoted as saying that he will NOT be turning over evidence to LE. So he must be working, on a voluntary basis, for Baez. So anything she tells him will be kept in the defense ballpark. That is my understanding.

Well then, let's say Cowboy did get the truth out of Casey. Let's say she admits she accidentally killed Caylee. Cowboy tells Baez? Doesn't Baez have to tell LE?

Wouldn't he have to turn any information he has over to the prosecutor in discovery? Or is that just information he plans to use at trial?

ETA: Never mind. This was answered while I was writing and posting it. Thanks.

Look up on Windchime's dream sticky. I think the picture you're looking for is in one of those posts. (A guy covered with tattoos with his forearms around Casey's shoulders?) On some thread, and I really can't remember where, someone said they believe that picture is photoshopped.

ty will do .. never thought to look there just at all the pic threads..

Stupid question maybe --- what size were all of those clothes that were found?

Well then, let's say Cowboy did get the truth out of Casey. Let's say she admits she accidentally killed Caylee. Cowboy tells Baez? Doesn't Baez have to tell LE?

I don't know how disclosure of defense evidence works. I posed the question to Tony Padilla, he is supposed to be on this evening. But I would think that they don't have to say anything until trial. IMO

i have no idea why baez would allow this. but at the same time, he doesn't have a choice; it is the client's decision (that said, though, he helped facilitate this....). this whole case is over his head anyway - he is an immigration attorney, with criminal experience, for less than 3 years. i doubt he has any clue what he is really doing at this point. maybe he just wants to use this for reasonable doubt - but i really dont see this working in casey's favor with a jury of her peers...

Wouldn't he have to turn any information he has over to the prosecutor in discovery? Or is that just information he plans to use at trial?

ETA: Never mind. This was answered while I was writing and posting it. Thanks.

Yes, but doesn't discovery happen at the beginning of a trial?

i have no idea why baez would allow this. but at the same time, he doesn't have a choice; it is the client's decision (that said, though, he helped facilitate this....). this whole case is over his head anyway - he is an immigration attorney, with criminal experience, for less than 3 years. i doubt he has any clue what he is really doing at this point. maybe he just wants to use this for reasonable doubt - but i really dont see this working in casey's favor with a jury of her peers...

Blue, don't you think he has more experienced lawyers working with him?
k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members