Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #99

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to go back to the trunk thing, the pizza and the squirrel, but one of my animals brought in a dead baby squirrel. I just picked up up with a Walmar bag and put it in the trunk, not thinking about anything. Anywho my son is with his father for the summer so my can doesn't get full and I don't take it down every week. This was about a week ago, last weekend, so I took another bag of trash out today and didn't smell anything, which got me thinking about this case. Well the can isn't full so I am going to leave it in there for another week and see what happens.

I live in VA wehre it can get hot and humid, maybe not as bad as FL, but you still sweat in the pool, lol.

I will let you know what happens.

Very interesting. Def KUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pregodego2
Every single day Cindy should be made to read her myspace entry from July 4th. She had a clear head that day and wrote from her heart the truth that now everyone else knows about her daughter. She has somehow ended up back into the "mother's love is blind" mode.

IIRC July 3rd.

sorry - the source i read it from today said July 4th. thank you for clearing it up.

Sorry I put it in the trash not trunk. I dont' keep old pizza or squirrels in the trunk, only in the trash.

But I will still let you guys know what happens.
I figured you meant the trash can! Sounds interesting. :)

Reshowing interview with GVS from July...15th? Where GVS interviews CA's parents.

btw - i find this very interesting:

SNIPPED from the interview with Clint House - tony's roommate:
VAN SUSTEREN: Did you spend any time alone with her?

HOUSE: Yes, I did. There was a couple times when Tony and Casey would be, you know, hanging out and doing something, and I would have Caylee in the living room, playing with her, teaching her words and watching TV with her. She loved "The Pink Panther."

well we obviously don't need to ask "what" is was that tony and casey were doing, and it is even more damning evidence that caylee was inconvenient to casey at times.

actually...maybe we do need to ask WHAT they were doing. getting high? sex?

This would be the previous videos and transcripts that you can find links to elsewhere on here.

well we obviously don't need to ask "what" is was that tony and casey were doing, and it is even more damning evidence that caylee was inconvenient to casey at times.

I thought the same thing when I seen that interview... :mad:

Can you report what is going on? :blowkiss:

It's repeats of Greta's interviews with Cindy & George at their house so far. Now Cindy's giving the tour of Caylee's room.

Although, earlier tonight, there was a teaser that there'd be new information. None so far.

This is really the most I've seen of GMA and GPA*...and as inconsistent and quacky as they may be...God, but my heart aches for them.

*We don't have t.v. at home...we're not big on it, really and we prefer to find other forms of entertainment for ourselves and the kids. But, I am at work now and I saw this was going to be on, so I wanted to see some actual coverage...compared to just reading about stuff online.

Can you report what is going on? :blowkiss:

This whole show is a repeat from last week. I think they are re-airing it because Geraldo took the weekend off, due to the presidential candidate interview.

lololol yes unlike some people we know, my trash is kept in the trash and not in the trunk. Wish I would have had pizza last week.

she can steal cars and money but asks to borrow a shovel ??

something aint right there..

i bet she was gonna steal the shovel

actually...maybe we do need to ask WHAT they were doing. getting high? sex?

Oh they were just " hanging out ", ya know. :smiley4:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member