Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #99

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They may not necessarily lie but my dog acts as though she dosen't know what happened and if questioned about who slept in all the beds she starts to lick your face and suck up to whoever is questioning her. She seems to be saying she would never do that but we know she is the only one who has been home. Wish she could talk and tell us why she needs to scrunch all the conforters up in a big pile in the middle of the beds, in all three bedrooms.

Well I guess we can determine that house dogs are liars. And good ones too! lol.

The sillyness has been fun tonight. It's great to see everyone get along.

They may not necessarily lie but my dog acts as though she dosen't know what happened and if questioned about who slept in all the beds she starts to lick your face and suck up to whoever is questioning her. She seems to be saying she would never do that but we know she is the only one who has been home. Wish she could talk and tell us why she needs to scrunch all the conforters up in a big pile in the middle of the beds, in all three bedrooms.

hahahaha my dog does that too. i make the bed and come home to a big huge ball. he climbs under the sheets and goes nuts. i video taped him when he wasn't looking. popped the vidoe tape in and he still denies it!!!

goodnight all!!!!

Well I guess we can determine that house dogs are liars. And good ones too! lol.

The sillyness has been fun tonight. It's great to see everyone get along.

My dog lies...and not very well. You ask who peed on the carpet and he sniffs one of my children. It's kind of funny.

I'm pretty sure dogs understand more language than we humans give them credit for understanding. I went to Japan for work and was invited to the lovely home of a Japanese couple for dinner. She had show dogs. Now, I like big dogs and she had 5 or 6 little dust mop type dogs with clipped hair and cute little sweaters. But, they were dogs and it had been a couple of months since I was with my big dogs. So, I was playing with them and talking to them. Clearly they were tilting their heads and looking at me curiously. Finally, my hostess apologized and said her dogs didn't understand me; they didn't speak English! (But, show commands are given in English.)

Hey late nighters..

Don't want to start a thread on so small a thought...and looks like we are all anxiously awaiting something new on MOnday!

On the bamboo shoots...now I don't live where there is bamboo...but this just bothered me about the shovel...a small detail.

Digging up shoots out of a grassy yard with a shovel, even a pointed one would be overkill and ruin the lawn. Maybe sand OK. I garden alot so this kind of popped into my late night bleary head.

I will be interested in seeing the shovel from the neighbor...flat or pointed? I will go back through the interviews and see if anyone on the faily mentions grass or just "yard."

Anyone still awake with thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member