Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #99

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some are trained to multiple specialties. Last page and the top pf this page have the link that state that. I was not asking of they took a drug dog or a bomb dog, but they might have taken a dog with multiple specialties.
Your short answer is a no. I did say their all trained in their own respective specialty. They are not multi-tasking dogs. Guess they have the same shortcomings I do some times when it comes to the multi-tasking factor.

No. All animals are capable of deception. Just ask my lying dog who claimed earlier right in the middle of things he had to go out...then just stood there to enjoy the night air and laugh at me in my jammies.
I spit out my coffee :woohoo: LOL

Cadaver dogs are only trained to hit on death no matter if the body is buried or not. I've heard 10 minutes to two hours after death can leave the scent behind.

I meant how long till the smell of death is left. Not how long it lasts. I know they are sniffing out graves a 100 years old.
My experience or the dogs! Cold shiver

I'm on West Coast and it's ni-ni for me...will tune in tomorrow for another round of "Days of our Lives"

When our eye's roll back into our heads, and our heads hit the keyboards.
Hmmm...I guess I must have it down to an art form because my forehead stops against my screen. I wake up with such a beautiful wrinkle-free forehead, too! :) (and one hellova headache!)

No. All animals are capable of deception. Just ask my lying dog who claimed earlier right in the middle of things he had to go out...then just stood there to enjoy the night air and laugh at me in my jammies.

My dogs tell me there is someone at the door and when I answer it, there is no one at the door.

:rolling: Perfect Proof!

This site has all the definitions that are used with the service dogs including the defintion of a multi purpose dog.
http://www.swgdog.org/
Majority of LE use dogs within their own trained specialty. Most of LE's run into budget issue's. Answer is still no, the dogs were only for cadaver.

Hmmm...I guess I must have it down to an art form because my forehead stops against my screen. I wake up with such a beautiful wrinkle-free forehead, too! :) (and one hellova headache!)

Gosh, that sure is better than the stupid little squares all over mine.

How do you administer an oath to a dog! :hand:

Now that's an interesting thought. ... Are humans the only animals who lie?

They may not necessarily lie but my dog acts as though she dosen't know what happened and if questioned about who slept in all the beds she starts to lick your face and suck up to whoever is questioning her. She seems to be saying she would never do that but we know she is the only one who has been home. Wish she could talk and tell us why she needs to scrunch all the conforters up in a big pile in the middle of the beds, in all three bedrooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bannosusan5