Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad dogs can't talk!

Believe it or not, there have been cases where animals have been allowed to "testify." What I have wondered is whether all animals always tell the truth!:waitasec:

Believe it or not, there have been cases where animals have been allowed to "testify." What I have wondered is whether all animals always tell the truth!:waitasec:
Its a doggie world, woof

Off Topic: Gibby...I have to know...what does WWFSMD mean?! LOL

I've been wondering also, SS.

Also, wondering when you all go to bed, so I can stop reading here and go to bed myself! You all are too interesting for me to stop on my own!!!

:crazy:

I don't like talking about my religious preference that much....LOL

For those of you who are veterans of this website and in law: I apologize for posting and making lackluster comments. I am very interested in this case and have been obsessing over it for weeks. I am in medicine, that is my field, and I find this website stellar compared to other blogs I have frequented of late. I hope I don't sound juvenile in my questions or responses as I am not in law, but I find this whole thing incredibly interesting. With that, I will go to bed and be on tomorrow for more theories and sleuthing.

Thanks for accepting me in your circle!
I am not in law either so join the club! You don't sound at all juvenile! We can always use more medical oriented people on this site! (Sometimes things get pretty detailed in that respect and it is great to have someone who understands it more!) Welcome again to WS! You fit right in.

NOW...what does WWFSMD mean?! LOL

For those of you who are veterans of this website and in law: I apologize for posting and making lackluster comments. I am very interested in this case and have been obsessing over it for weeks. I am in medicine, that is my field, and I find this website stellar compared to other blogs I have frequented of late. I hope I don't sound juvenile in my questions or responses as I am not in law, but I find this whole thing incredibly interesting. With that, I will go to bed and be on tomorrow for more theories and sleuthing.

Thanks for accepting me in your circle!

Gibby,

Love your posts. I'm a newby here for this case. By far this is one of the best blogs out there. I was here 24/7 when the Danielle Van Dam case was going on and it was just as crazy as this case. Let's hope it's not the same outcome.

Cadaver dogs are only trained to hit on death no matter if the body is buried or not. I've heard 10 minutes to two hours after death can leave the scent behind.
Actually they now also have historical dogs which can got back numerous years. Dogs can sniff longer than two days. Time can be affected by environmental changes as well. Example, heavy rains, floods, etc.

I meant how long till the smell of death is left. Not how long it lasts. I know they are sniffing out graves a 100 years old.

Uh, it means What Would Flying Spaghetti Monster Do? I suggest googling Flying Spaghetti Monster as it may cause a stir....

I've been wondering also, SS.

Also, wondering when you all go to bed, so I can stop reading here and go to bed myself! You all are too interesting for me to stop on my own!!!

:crazy:

When our eye's roll back into our heads, and our heads hit the keyboards.

Themis: You can tell when a dog is lying 'cause they bark sideways....

How do you administer an oath to a dog! :hand:

Now that's an interesting thought. ... Are humans the only animals who lie?
No. All animals are capable of deception. Just ask my lying dog who claimed earlier right in the middle of things he had to go out...then just stood there to enjoy the night air and laugh at me in my jammies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor