Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #99

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think George and Cindy made the whole meeting on the 24th up. I don't think they saw Casey after the 16th.
I have doubts too about the 24th and no smell in the car especially with nobody seeing Caylee after the 16th.

Say I believe ol' Georgie Porgie...

Casey hides Caylee's body until some point after the 24th, using the borrowed shovel, after she removes Caylee's body from the car backed up in the garage.

After the 24th, Casey figures it would be best to move Caylee's body. At this point, the body has been decomposing, thus the decomp smell and substance in the car. Casey dumps Caylee somewhere, then dumps the car. I don't know why the tow people or impound people didn't note/report the decomp smell, but Geo or Cindy notices it when they retrieve the car (what day was that again?).
The car was retrieved on 7/15.

*LOL*rhubarb-that's funny!*LOL*:laugh:

Swag-Why would she want the neighbor to know she needed a shovel?
This is strictly my opinion and my theory - but I don't believe Casey was in this completely ALONE. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! lol

I think whatever happened, it was all Casey's doings.
I don't think her friends would involve themselves in doing harm to Caylee. I just don't. I think Caseye put on a big show, being "mother of the year" in front of her friends, but deep inside she resented the heck out of her child.

After watching Greta yet again tonight I caught another interesting tidbit from Cindy.

First at the bond hearing - Cindy on the stand looked Casey straight in the eye and said "there is NO evidence".

Tonight on Greta - they were on the couch talking about the formal charges (neglect, etc) and Cindy said she was something to the effect that she was glad - because "they have nothing on Casey because Casey didn't do anything" (not exact quote but close enough.

And then Cindy said "I think Casey knows who had Caylee, she just doesn't know where Caylee is".

Then on the phone call with Lee - Casey tells Lee about her "gut" feeling and that only Cindy would understand because its a bond you have with your kid. Well Casey is Cindy's kid.

I'm just speculating here but I find these specific sentences quite interesting. Anyone else?

SO...smell in car occurred AFTER the 24th, when Geo discovered gas cans in Casey's car and BEFORE retrieval from impound lot.

We don't know that. The smell could have been in the car on the 24th. Casey was "adamant" that George not open the trunk. He pushed the issue and was going to get spare keys. Casey then went and opened the trunk. George did not say there wasn't an odor in the trunk on June 24th.

I think whatever happened, it was all Casey's doings.
I don't think her friends would involve themselves in doing harm to Caylee. I just don't. I think Caseye put on a big show, being "mother of the year" in front of her friends, but deep inside she resented the heck out of her child.
I'm in complete agreement. It was all a show for her to put on in front of others, but Caylee stood in the way of the lifestyle she wanted. MOO, of course.

Oh and this one too - Cindy says "just because you are a liar doesn't make you a murderer".

We don't know that. The smell could have been in the car on the 24th. Casey was "adamant" that George not open the trunk. He pushed the issue and was going to get spare keys. Casey then went and opened the trunk. George did not say there wasn't an odor in the trunk on June 24th.
but George was standing right there in the garage when the trunk was opened and he took the cans out - according to him.

Oh and this one too - Cindy says "just because you are a liar doesn't make you a murderer".

And, Of course we all know that murderers are good honest people, not liars like your daughter, Cindy. :waitasec:

Wow, all of them can really twist around the words and the truth!!!

I like the quote that she said something about it not being illegal to lie. LMAO Tell it to the FBI, Cindy! I think they might have a different take on it.

i think when she said that, everyone on my block threw stuff at their TV

well, maybe it was just me :cool:

Originally Posted by Themis
Wow...that story could sound so real if it weren't so detailed and sounded so fake. LOL

but George was standing right there in the garage when the trunk was opened and he took the cans out - according to him.

We don't know that Casey's car was parked IN the garage. The question regarding who took the cans out of the trunk was ambiguous. The cans were retrieved from the trunk. But, in any event, he was never asked and did not say whether or not he smelled decomposition on June 24th. He did ask where Caylee was and Casey said she was with a babysitter.

some interesting posts on the Jesse G thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor