DNA Solves

If Caylee drowned in the Anthony's pool would they have taken the pool down

• Yes

Votes: 239 87.9%
  • No

Votes: 34 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wish we could give KC some magical truth serum and hear how Caylee actually died. I really want to know that. :maddening:

now that i think about it, this is one of the only theories out there that kc herself kind of always brushed off. since we know that everything she says is a lie, cant we assume that her "denial" of this theory might be the closest to the truth? her "surprise, surprise" reaction to this theory always struck me as weird. Could she have been so evil as to duct tape her child and throw her in the pool? I think we all know the answer to that question. Ive always thought that the duct tape was a personal message of some type that included a fair amount of rage and preparation, but it never occurred to me how easy it could have been for her to do all of that and just throw her in the pool to die. the place where caylee and her grandparents used to play and have fun. Talk about a real dig to ca and ga. kc never really loved caylee at all, did she.
She totally planned the murder of her daughter. Wow!

The piece of duct tape found away from the remains keeps coming back to me... the one WSers posited might have been wrapped around Caylee's wrists.

At the Hearing where Ashton talks about Caylee and her last moments..he does bring up Caylee's arms/hands being Restrained .

You have to remember when she uttered "Surprise Surpise" she was still trying to insinuate that Caylee was still alive. I think the weirdness of that utterance was about as close as we will get to the real truth. I think she died in that pool either by accident or by her murderess mother. Hopefully the real truth will come out at the trial. IMO

June 17th

Caylee was last seen on June 15th, June 16th if you believe George.
Casey goes to boyfriend TL's on June 16 and does not return home to sleep..Where is Caylee?
Casey backs car into garage
Casey borrows Shovel from neighbor "to do some gardening", she needs to cut down some bamboo plants..returns shovel 1 hour later..
Cindy returns home from work and notices gate open and ladder by the pool...calls George to ask if he forgot to put them away...
Storage box was moved close to the pool

Tracy M LE interview
Tracey says Casey said she used the shovel to get the ladder out of the pool...Cindy quickly chimes in with the Bamboo story.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88554&highlight=tracy+mclaughlin
2008.09.18 Tracy M Interview Audio #1

Quote MADJGNLAW Post #150 snipped
First day home, no mention of Caylee. She said that Casey was bragging about how well they were treating her in jail, how they sneak her food in the jail. Talking about what she wanted to eat for dinner (salmon patties) and it seemed like a real happy time.

Cindy was teaching Tracy how to make the patties.
As they were making salmon patties, Casey and Cindy brought up the shovel, Tracy was just listening in.

Casey said, hello they didn't even have time-line right
Cindy said yeah they didn't even know what you were doing
Casey then said hello I was using it to take the bamboo down and get the ladder out of the pool
Cindy looks at her like shut up and George comes in and starts shaking his looking in the cupboard.
Tracy claims that they said the shovels at the home were locked in the shed and Casey said they didn't have the time right and Cindy then told Tracy later that the reason the shovel was used was because Casey needed to knock the bamboo out

Tracy M LE Interview
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0904/20727056.mp3 Part 1
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0904/20727241.mp3 Part 2
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0904/20728058.mp3 Part 3
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0904/20728058.mp3 Part 4

----------------------------

If we believe that there is a grain of truth in Casey's lies then IMO the pool and ladder (along with borrowing the shovel) plays a role in how Casey killed or tried to cover up Caylee's death.

:twocents:

Maybe ICA was going to use the neighbor as a witness. Go over and borrow the shovel looking like everything was just "fine and dandy" and just a normal day of gardening. And then stage the accidental drowning scenario. Put Caylee in the pool and then scream for help. And the neighbor, that she knew was home next door, would run over. I had been stuck with what a shovel is used for - digging. I have changed my mind and now don't believe she was ever thinking about burying Caylee in the back yard. I always had trouble trying to figure out if she was that dumb. They had dogs. No, she's not dumb, she's devious and conniving. This, like everything else was planned. This scenario is scary. What to do thoughts, her internal conversation, running through her mind all the while, on the outside, she is calm and poised. Just the way she looked on the BB Store Video.

: The ladder was left out by accident

Maybe ICA was going to use the neighbor as a witness. Go over and borrow the shovel looking like everything was just "fine and dandy" and just a normal day of gardening. And then stage the accidental drowning scenario. Put Caylee in the pool and then scream for help. And the neighbor, that she knew was home next door, would run over. I had been stuck with what a shovel is used for - digging. I have changed my mind and now don't believe she was ever thinking about burying Caylee in the back yard. I always had trouble trying to figure out if she was that dumb. They had dogs. No, she's not dumb, she's devious and conniving. This, like everything else was planned. This scenario is scary. What to do thoughts, her internal conversation, running through her mind all the while, on the outside, she is calm and poised. Just the way she looked on the BB Store Video.

: The ladder was left out by accident

It is a good and plausible theory.

I agree she is devious and conniving..
IMO..Casey was up to something on the afternoon of June 17th
Casey had intention of using the shovel for something and IMO it was not gardening
IIRC Jesse G mentioned that Casey may have been thinking of burying Caylee beneath her playhouse..

And your right about the dogs...but perhaps Casey did not think about them and their sense of smell (their dogs may be more indoor dogs and she didn't think of their natural instincts)....
From my own experience (we have a sporting/hunting dog) his sense of smell is amazing and the holes he digs in my backyard..I keep blaming those darn Armadillo's but its the dog..We love him.

-------------------------

sorry for rambling LOL

The whole thing about Casey using the shovel to get the ladder out of the pool makes no sense? Their pool was an above ground pool. Circular. I have been looking at images of these types of pools and I don't see how these ladders could "accidentally" fall into the pool? Someone would have had to throw the ladder in there?

So I guess I would have to ask... why would Casey throw the ladder in the pool?

It is a good and plausible theory.

I agree she is devious and conniving..
IMO..Casey was up to something on the afternoon of June 17th
Casey had intention of using the shovel for something and IMO it was not gardening
IIRC Jesse G mentioned that Casey may have been thinking of burying Caylee beneath her playhouse..
And your right about the dogs...but perhaps Casey did not think about them (and their sense of smell) at the time

You are so cool. Looking above and seeing your posts with my quotes made me realize my theories are somewhat consistent lol
But I guess my epiphany today was that she was going to intentionally use the neighbor as a positive character witness for herself. Didn't the neighbor say in his deposition that she appeared fine etc? Maybe she was going to say Caylee drowned when she was returning the shovel?
I know I'm rambling. I just don't think she ever did anything that she didn't plan ahead of time, including this. She had to have thought about the implications to LE investigating the accidental drowning if she borrowed the shovel. Maybe she had thought about burying Caylee when she pulled into the garage but realized "opps" the neighbor next door saw me. So she already had bury, dig and shovel thoughts running around in her head. That turned into "I'll borrow the shovel to garden from the neighbor and he can tell the police that I was happy and everything seemed fine and then I'll stage the accidental drowning". IMO she's a good little actress and acted all the time. But she could make herself believe the lies about herself - going to college, working from home etc because she's a narcissist. She just couldn't pull off the accidental drowning because she couldn't act like she was an upset distraught caring mother.
This plan didn't work, so on to another plan, another day, off to Tony's, la dee da and she just forgot about the ladder.

The whole thing about Casey using the shovel to get the ladder out of the pool makes no sense? Their pool was an above ground pool. Circular. I have been looking at images of these types of pools and I don't see how these ladders could "accidentally" fall into the pool? Someone would have had to throw the ladder in there?

So I guess I would have to ask... why would Casey throw the ladder in the pool?

bbm
Your right, it doesn't make sense...iirc, they have an A frame pool ladder and it would not just accidentally fall into their above ground pool.

Are you guys discussing the new "intentional drowning" theory in here? I can't believe I didn't think of it until TP's news story last night about CM's questioning of Dr. G!

So now this is my new theory, thanks to CM jogging my brain cells. :) KC puts duct tape on Caylee's mouth--maybe nose--maybe hands--who cares, because the mouth is enough for a toddler who needs water wings and would be panicking--:(--and throws her into the pool to drown ON PURPOSE.

The pool ladder, shovel, and cadaver dog hits in the back yard might tie in to this story. And I think the adipocere on the paper towels would make more sense with a drowning scenario as well!

PLEASE PLEASE if JA or one of the other State Attorneys reads here, make sure that Dr. G gets this possibility into the minds of the jurors. When CM asks her, "Are your findings also consistent with a drowning in the family pool?" she should respond, "They are consistent with the child having been duct taped and thrown into the pool to drown, yes."

..................and then zanny the nanny took her to jbpark and stole her. She is now in New York.

umm..............oops.
moo

Are you guys discussing the new "intentional drowning" theory in here? I can't believe I didn't think of it until TP's news story last night about CM's questioning of Dr. G!

So now this is my new theory, thanks to CM jogging my brain cells. :) KC puts duct tape on Caylee's mouth--maybe nose--maybe hands--who cares, because the mouth is enough for a toddler who needs water wings and would be panicking--:(--and throws her into the pool to drown ON PURPOSE.

The pool ladder, shovel, and cadaver dog hits in the back yard might tie in to this story. And I think the adipocere on the paper towels would make more sense with a drowning scenario as well!

PLEASE PLEASE if JA or one of the other State Attorneys reads here, make sure that Dr. G gets this possibility into the minds of the jurors. When CM asks her, "Are your findings also consistent with a drowning in the family pool?" she should respond, "They are consistent with the child having been duct taped and thrown into the pool to drown, yes."

Not to mention, maybe, if Caylee's hands actually weren't duct taped, she threw the ladder in the pool so Caylee could not possibly find something to cling to. You know, actually saving herself?

Did the A's have a cover for the pool??

What if she intentionally drowned Caylee, covered the pool and took the chance that the A's wouldn't be using the pool and left her body in it until she returned and backed her car into the garage??

Maybe she borrowed the shovel to retrieve her body without getting into the pool herself.

(of course - if no pool cover, this theory goes flying right out the window!)

If it was an intentional drowning in the pool, and she applied the duct tape over her mouth & nose prior to putting her in the pool would'nt she have actually suffocated rather than drown? Because if she did not have water in her lungs there is no way the accidental drowning theory would fly. Maybe that's why she changed her mind & went to plan B.....Zanny.

Only problem with the ladder in the pool theory is the ladder was noticed days after Caylee was missing. The A's would have noticed this immediately. jmo

:goodpost:

Throwing Caylee in the pool with the duct tape on her face and possibly her hands prevents her from yelling or flailing around in the water, making noise and drawing attention. She would simply sink and ICA wouldn't have to hear her. She goes back out, takes her out of the pool and places her on the ground, which is why the cadaver dogs alert.

Somewhere upthread I mentioned something along the lines of ICA thinking she could make it look accidental but in no way do I think it was an accident. I said in support of my opinion that I think the flurry of calls she made that afternoon were possibly an attempt to contact GA or/and CA to tell them that Caylee had fallen in the pool and drowned. To expand on that further, what better way for her to get that attention that she loves so much than to be the grieving mom of a toddler that had a tragic accident? Caylee's gone, she gets attention and sympathy and after a period of time she can go back to her partying ways, without the responsibilities of a child.

The problem was, they didn't answer and she had duct tape in Caylee's hair that she couldn't get out without cutting. How would you explain that your toddler accidentally drowned and you just happen to cut her hair?

So IMO she went on to plan B, and decided on the kidnapping story since the tape was already in place.

:goodpost:

Throwing Caylee in the pool with the duct tape on her face and possibly her hands prevents her from yelling or flailing around in the water, making noise and drawing attention. She would simply sink and ICA wouldn't have to hear her. She goes back out, takes her out of the pool and places her on the ground, which is why the cadaver dogs alert.

Somewhere upthread I mentioned something along the lines of ICA thinking she could make it look accidental but in no way do I think it was an accident. I said in support of my opinion that I think the flurry of calls she made that afternoon were possibly an attempt to contact GA or/and CA to tell them that Caylee had fallen in the pool and drowned. To expand on that further, what better way for her to get that attention that she loves so much than to be the grieving mom of a toddler that had a tragic accident? Caylee's gone, she gets attention and sympathy and after a period of time she can go back to her partying ways, without the responsibilities of a child.

The problem was, they didn't answer and she had duct tape in Caylee's hair that she couldn't get out without cutting. How would you explain that your toddler accidentally drowned and you just happen to cut her hair?

So IMO she went on to plan B, and decided on the kidnapping story since the tape was already in place.

But, then again, after removing Caylee from the pool there would be no need for the duct tape. Even if she had trouble removing it from the hair it would be far less damning to remove it and take hair with it than to keep it on her face. Keeping it on Caylee's face was clearly a message. KC taped her up and placed her in the bag, I think. So riding around in the trunk for 2.6 days was not a problem for KC as Caylee was probably not visible. It was just a trash bag in her trunk. I'll bet the State knows exactly how it happened and the sequence of events that took place while KC was running back and forth between the A's and TonE's. jmo

But, then again, after removing Caylee from the pool there would be no need for the duct tape. Even if she had trouble removing it from the hair it would be far less damning to remove it and take hair with it than to keep it on her face. Keeping it on Caylee's face was clearly a message. KC taped her up and placed her in the bag, I think. So riding around in the trunk for 2.6 days was not a problem for KC as Caylee was probably not visible. It was just a trash bag in her trunk. I'll bet the State knows exactly how it happened and the sequence of events that took place while KC was running back and forth between the A's and TonE's. jmo

BBM.....Boy I sure hope you're right about that Lambchop! I can't wait till the trial begins & hopefully answers a ton of our questions and the long, over due justice will be Caylee's.

Correct, no need for the duct tape, and yes, it would be less damning to remove it, but if you can't get it off, because it was placed on there so well (remember, it didn't even come off exposed in the elements for so long), it would have to be cut out of the hair. That is much different than pulling it off and taking a few hairs, we're talking about cutting off a substantial part of her hair and I'm simply saying that she couldn't do that and explain it away.

And I agree that the SA has alot of information and I'm quite sure that they will be able to piece it together and tell a complete story.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julia2105
Back